The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The Salem Doctrines in Iran

(1049.4) 95:6.1 From Palestine some of the Melchizedek missionaries passed on through Mesopotamia and to the great Iranian plateau. For more than five hundred years the Salem teachers made headway in Iran, and the whole nation was swinging to the Melchizedek religion when a change of rulers precipitated a bitter persecution which practically ended the monotheistic teachings of the Salem cult. The doctrine of the Abrahamic covenant was virtually extinct in Persia when, in that great century of moral renaissance, the sixth before Christ, Zoroaster appeared to revive the smouldering embers of the Salem gospel.

(1049.5) 95:6.2 This founder of a new religion was a virile and adventurous youth, who, on his first pilgrimage to Ur in Mesopotamia, had learned of the traditions of the Caligastia and the Lucifer rebellion — along with many other traditions — all of which had made a strong appeal to his religious nature. Accordingly, as the result of a dream while in Ur, he settled upon a program of returning to his northern home to undertake the remodeling of the religion of his people. He had imbibed the Hebraic idea of a God of justice, the Mosaic concept of divinity. The idea of a supreme God was clear in his mind, and he set down all other gods as devils, consigned them to the ranks of the demons of which he had heard in Mesopotamia. He had learned of the story of the Seven Master Spirits as the tradition lingered in Ur, and, accordingly, he created a galaxy of seven supreme gods with Ahura-Mazda at its head. These subordinate gods he associated with the idealization of Right Law, Good Thought, Noble Government, Holy Character, Health, and Immortality.

(1049.6) 95:6.3 And this new religion was one of action — work — not prayers and rituals. Its God was a being of supreme wisdom and the patron of civilization; it was a militant religious philosophy which dared to battle with evil, inaction, and backwardness.

(1049.7) 95:6.4 Zoroaster did not teach the worship of fire but sought to utilize the flame as a symbol of the pure and wise Spirit of universal and supreme dominance. (All too true, his later followers did both reverence and worship this symbolic fire.) Finally, upon the conversion of an Iranian prince, this new religion was spread by the sword. And Zoroaster heroically died in battle for that which he believed was the “truth of the Lord of light.”

(1050.1) 95:6.5 Zoroastrianism is the only Urantian creed that perpetuates the Dalamatian and Edenic teachings about the Seven Master Spirits. While failing to evolve the Trinity concept, it did in a certain way approach that of God the Sevenfold. Original Zoroastrianism was not a pure dualism; though the early teachings did picture evil as a time co-ordinate of goodness, it was definitely eternity-submerged in the ultimate reality of the good. Only in later times did the belief gain credence that good and evil contended on equal terms.

(1050.2) 95:6.6 The Jewish traditions of heaven and hell and the doctrine of devils as recorded in the Hebrew scriptures, while founded on the lingering traditions of Lucifer and Caligastia, were principally derived from the Zoroastrians during the times when the Jews were under the political and cultural dominance of the Persians. Zoroaster, like the Egyptians, taught the “day of judgment,” but he connected this event with the end of the world.

(1050.3) 95:6.7 Even the religion which succeeded Zoroastrianism in Persia was markedly influenced by it. When the Iranian priests sought to overthrow the teachings of Zoroaster, they resurrected the ancient worship of Mithra. And Mithraism spread throughout the Levant and Mediterranean regions, being for some time a contemporary of both Judaism and Christianity. The teachings of Zoroaster thus came successively to impress three great religions: Judaism and Christianity and, through them, Mohammedanism.

(1050.4) 95:6.8 But it is a far cry from the exalted teachings and noble psalms of Zoroaster to the modern perversions of his gospel by the Parsees with their great fear of the dead, coupled with the entertainment of beliefs in sophistries which Zoroaster never stooped to countenance.

(1050.5) 95:6.9 This great man was one of that unique group that sprang up in the sixth century before Christ to keep the light of Salem from being fully and finally extinguished as it so dimly burned to show man in his darkened world the path of light leading to everlasting life.

Caino

Caino

BANNED
Banned
But the christian excepts religious facts as being historically factual, then attacks others belief as being dishonest and frauds not worthy of their time,:juggle: the facts to fit your fairytale if you must but don't pretend your religion has anything but a leap of emotional faith to back it up.

It is interesting to note that to date no one from the Urantia Book cult has burned anyone on the stake, or tortured or pillaged and butchered in crusades or molested children or endorsed slavery, persecuted scientist or really any of the long lists of atrocities committed by the Christian cult and their church.

Caino

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It is interesting to note that to date no one from the Urantia Book cult has burned anyone on the stake, or tortured or pillaged and butchered in crusades or molested children or endorsed slavery, persecuted scientist or really any of the long lists of atrocities committed by the Christian cult and their church.

Caino

One thing the, "Urantia cult" does create is, false new age philosophy! And, If I may add, persons with delusional reasoning to
spread their non-sense!

Caino

BANNED
Banned
One thing the, "Urantia cult" does create is, false new age philosophy! And, If I may add, persons with delusional reasoning to
spread their non-sense!

Jesus offered a radically new age philosophy to all the world not just a deluded chosen people, it was the Pharisee's like you who tried to stop him. You will loose again.

Caino

Aimiel

There is NO EXCUSE for those who are lost. Those of you who hold The Truth of God in unrighteousness God calls: "Fools."

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Aimiel

The only thing Urantia does is lead people astray from Truth; and that leads them straight to hell. Which is worse, do you think?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Jesus offered a radically new age philosophy to all the world not just a deluded chosen people, it was the Pharisee's like you who tried to stop him. You will loose again.

Caino

You don't represent "true" Christianity! Therefore, its best to
expose false doctrines, like yours! Of course your probably
about 20 years old (if that) and there's time for you to
be exposed to truth! Perhaps someday you'll find that truth,
and see the error of your ways?

Levolor

Caino

Then it's not new age. It's old aged.

Oh the appeal of new lingo and phrases... new age, ha!

There is only one truth and it has lasted forever.

Then I saw another angel flying in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to those who dwell on the earth—to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people— Revelation 14:6

If something is truly new as far as truth goes, and not just new to one's own self, then it probably is false.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Then it's not new age. It's old aged.

Oh the appeal of new lingo and phrases... new age, ha!

There is only one truth and it has lasted forever.

Then I saw another angel flying in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to those who dwell on the earth—to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people— Revelation 14:6

If something is truly new as far as truth goes, and not just new to one's own self, then it probably is false.

The Urantia Book contains the everlasting gospel, but considering you haven’t read it we will note your ignorance of what it actually says.

The point that seems lost on you is that Jesus was rejected by religion because his gospel was a new and better way to salvation for all the earth. It was the Grosnick Marowbe's of Judaism that denied his loving gospel and hid behind the scripture fetish instead.

Caino

Levolor

The Urantia Book contains the everlasting gospel, but considering you haven’t read it we will note your ignorance of what it actually says.

You must have forgotten, didn't care to take notice, or something. I have told you that I've read the book. What I didn't say was that I read it more than once.

So? Who is ignorant here?
The point that seems lost on you is that Jesus was rejected by religion because his gospel was a new and better way to salvation for all the earth.

Assumptions are so unpleasant and often totally off target. Like in this instance. Ignorance... what's that about those who accuse are guilty of what they are accusing?

It was the Grosnick Marowbe's of Judaism that denied his loving gospel and hid behind the scripture fetish instead.

I'd rather not talk about Grosnick.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
You must have forgotten, didn't care to take notice, or something. I have told you that I've read the book. What I didn't say was that I read it more than once.

So? Who is ignorant here?

Assumptions are so unpleasant and often totally off target. Like in this instance. Ignorance... what's that about those who accuse are guilty of what they are accusing?

I'd rather not talk about Grosnick.

I do recall that you said you had read some but not all of the Book, did you read all of part 4?

Next question, what was the original gospel taught by Jesus before the cross?

Caino

Zeke

There is NO EXCUSE for those who are lost. Those of you who hold The Truth of God in unrighteousness God calls: "Fools."

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

The only dishonor, and dishonesty is coming from your religion, "based on hear say and plagiarized stories from other cultures".

Your blinded by your own manipulated malicious thinking by taking symbols, figurative, shadows, types, similitude's, and allegory teaching literal, with a big dose of traditions of men and emotional trickery you have become in-slaved to a book, which you have made into an idol, with a image of God which is forbidden for you to do.

Levolor

I do recall that you said you had read some but not all of the Book, ...

And yet the charge of ignorance.

... did you read all of part 4?

Was it available 15 years ago? I read what was available then.

Next question, what was the original gospel taught by Jesus before the cross?

Of course it was, but it was much more difficult to obtain and maintain, since not having the spiritual assistance from a higher plane that Christ now supplies.

In re-reading my response I see I did not read your question properly, either that or the question was modified just prior to my hitting reply with quote.

So, it concerned the attaining of wisdom.

Zeke

Caino

Yea, those that start to live righteous (the Cathars come to mind) and receive revelations from outside the religious system get labeled and mocked, murdered by the religious power's of the time period who claim to have the only voice that ever came from the Creator, or Creators in a book they put together.

That priest class mentality is still alive and well, the denominational system has kept it alive, preventing any possible spiritual reconciliation that would end the mental strong hold that religion mesmerizes people with, by an ink God (Wizard of OZ) held captive in a book.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
And yet the charge of ignorance.

Was it available 15 years ago? I read what was available then.

Of course it was, but it was much more difficult to obtain and maintain, since not having the spiritual assistance from a higher plane that Christ now supplies.

In re-reading my response I see I did not read your question properly, either that or the question was modified just prior to my hitting reply with quote.

So, it concerned the attaining of wisdom.

I apologize for not remembering who you were, that you said you had read the UB. I think you had chimed in on another thread?

The entire Urantia revelation was finished in 34” and published in 55”.

Part 4, "The Life and Teachings of Jesus" have the original pre-cross teachings of Jesus in it. So I was curious why you did not recall the gospel.

Caino

Last edited:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Yea, those that start to live righteous (the Cathars come to mind) and receive revelations from outside the religious system get labeled and mocked, murdered by the religious power's of the time period who claim to have the only voice that ever came from the Creator, or Creators in a book they put together.

That priest class mentality is still alive and well, the denominational system has kept it alive, preventing any possible spiritual reconciliation that would end the mental strong hold that religion mesmerizes people with, by an ink God (Wizard of OZ) held captive in a book.

Yes, every revelation of truth has had to endure persecution from the preservers of that last batch. Jesus spoke to it:

John 16:2 CEB

"They will expel you from the synagogue. The time is coming when those who kill you will think that they are doing a service to God."

Aimiel

The Gospel contains His Blood. The Gospel contains description of Christ as Deity. Urantia does not.
The point that seems lost on you is that Jesus was rejected by religion because his gospel was a new and better way to salvation for all the earth. It was the Grosnick Marowbe's of Judaism that denied his loving gospel and hid behind the scripture fetish instead.
Fetish? How about that for ignorance? Your precious Urantia denies Scripture, which is our only source of Truth. That is a fetish: following something which gives one a thrill, or seems to have 'magical' powers. :duh:

Aimiel

The only dishonor, and dishonesty is coming from your religion, "based on hear say and plagiarized stories from other cultures".
It's actually quite the opposite; and no definitive proof has ever shown otherwise.
(You're) blinded by your own manipulated malicious thinking by taking symbols, figurative, shadows, types, similitude's, and allegory teaching literal, with a big dose of traditions of men and emotional trickery you have become in-slaved to a book, which you have made into an idol, with a image of God which is forbidden for you to do.
No, I've followed The Holy Bible's directions and come into a dynamic relationship with The Living God. Those who know 'about' God do as you've suggested. I know The Author, personally. =)

Levolor

I apologize for not remembering who you were, that you said you had read the UB. I think you had chimed in on another thread?

Thank you. Yes, might of been this thread or another. I could find out if I put forth the effort.

The entire Urantia revelation was finished in 34” and published in 55”.

Okay then, I did read it.

Part 4, "The Life and Teachings of Jesus" have the original pre-cross teachings of Jesus in it. So I was curious why you did not recall the gospel.

Caino

It's not that I didn't read it, or recall it. My point wasn't about that so much as the "age", if we can call it that, of truth.

So much is being called "new age", when there is no "new" truth of any "age"... presently, in the past, or will be in the future. The only new truth there is, is the truth that we come to go "Ah-ha" about... or, in other words, the light bulb moment happens. The truth is only new to us, but it has been around forever, but we had been blind to it before. This is the point I was trying to make.

Truth is like math... it will always come up with the same answer. If it doesn't, then there is an error (lack of truth) somewhere.

Gotta know truth first, however, to be able to recognize it.

Status
Not open for further replies.