ECT The Land Promise the LORD Gave To David

Interplanner

Describe your role as a priest to the lost.

Great. You tell them Christ has sacrificed for them. 'Priest' is an analogy. It is not a mechanism to set up a church administration. It's taking the previous system's picture and making use of it in 1st century conversation. I wouldn't use it today, except as an illustration among those sincerely studying the word.

Right Divider

Body part
Great. You tell them Christ has sacrificed for them. 'Priest' is an analogy. It is not a mechanism to set up a church administration. It's taking the previous system's picture and making use of it in 1st century conversation. I wouldn't use it today, except as an illustration among those sincerely studying the word.
Wow, that's new. Did God reveal this to you in a dream last night?

You said that you were part of a kingdom of priests. Was God using an analogy when He told Israel that? Was Peter using an analogy with he repeated it?

You are a loon.

Interplanner

You said that you were part of a kingdom of priests. Was God using an analogy when He told Israel that? Was Peter using an analogy with he repeated it?

You are a loon.

You all are very uncomfortable with any 'vocab' from Judaism being used--unless it is actual Judaism. That's your problem, not mine. We are all 'living sacrifices.' There is some imagination there, right? 'All day long we are taken like sheep to the slaughter' has analogy or imagination to it, too. There is nothing wrong with it. We are runners, I Cor 4. We are soldiers. Farmers. Sowers.

So what the hell if we are priests but not 'registered' at the Jerusalem temple!!!!

You are brainless, historyless, Biblicists and watch way to much junk TV.

Right Divider

Body part
You all are very uncomfortable with any 'vocab' from Judaism being used--unless it is actual Judaism. That's your problem, not mine. We are all 'living sacrifices.' There is some imagination there, right? 'All day long we are taken like sheep to the slaughter' has analogy or imagination to it, too. There is nothing wrong with it. We are runners, I Cor 4. We are soldiers. Farmers. Sowers.

So what the hell if we are priests but not 'registered' at the Jerusalem temple!!!!

You are brainless, historyless, Biblicists and watch way to much junk TV.
I don't watch any junk TV, thanks.

You an an anti-Biblicist. You use the Bible as your toy.

Rom 8:36-37 (AKJV/PCE)
(8:36) As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. (8:37) Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

Interplanner

When our sense of reality includes a wide number of sources including and in agreement with the Bible, it is stronger, not weaker.

beloved57

You are a loon.

He was speaking to the Church. Israel the physical descendants of Abraham, according to the flesh, they are not the Children of God !

Interplanner

There's your problem.

It's a problem to be in agreement with the Bible? Really. I suppose the ancient Amekians had cell phones, too?

"What do you mean fantasy? Every page has deceit, murder, adultery on it!"--Alfred Hitchcock, asked if he believed the Bible.

Oh, but it's not 'in the Bible,' so Hitchcock must be lying.

Please read the evangelist Francis Schaeffer in HE IS THERE AND HE IS NOT SILENT on how God's truth is not just in the Bible, but is in all reality. We can go on from there.

Right Divider

Body part
It's a problem to be in agreement with the Bible? Really. I suppose the ancient Amekians had cell phones, too?
:french:

"What do you mean fantasy? Every page has deceit, murder, adultery on it!"--Alfred Hitchcock, asked if he believed the Bible.

Oh, but it's not 'in the Bible,' so Hitchcock must be lying.

Please read the evangelist Francis Schaeffer in HE IS THERE AND HE IS NOT SILENT on how God's truth is not just in the Bible, but is in all reality. We can go on from there.
That's pretty typical of you.

YOUR bogus story does NOT agree with the Bible. You have many fundamental errors in your logic.

Interplanner

I don't watch any junk TV, thanks.

You an an anti-Biblicist. You use the Bible as your toy.

Rom 8:36-37 (AKJV/PCE)
(8:36) As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. (8:37) Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

So that line from Romans is the reason not to know any other history, even the history of Jerusalem 20 years after Christ?