ECT The Kingdom of Heaven and the Kingdom of God are the same.

God's Truth

7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

Not me and not you, because this blessing is through Israel.

Wow, it is not right to go against the written Word of God.

All are related to Abraham by faith.

That is how Abraham has descendants as many as the stars.

Genesis 26:4 I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed,

Galatians 3:8
Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: "All nations will be blessed through you."

Danoh

7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

Not me and not you, because this blessing is through Israel.

Actually, Paul is looking at things in Galatians 3 from the same perspective he will later write about in Romans 4.

It is why he mentions miracles in Galatians 3 - the Galatians are not the result of the Abrahamic Covenant of blessing upon the Gentiles after Abraham was in Circumcision.

They go back further in their spiritual identity (upon believing ) - back to when Abraham believed God when he was in UNcircumcision.

The Galatians are the result of Paul's "gospel of the UNcircumcision."

Just as when a person believes Christ died for his sins, he is identified with His faith two thousand years ago, likewise as to Abraham - when a Gentile this side of Paul's "gospel of the UNcircumcision" believes, he, as happened with Paul himself (saved in spiritual UNcircumcision) right then and there is identified with Abraham all the way back to when Abraham was in UNcircumcision when he believed God.

Paul does the same thing when he relates a distinction between Christ as the seed of Abraham, and Abraham's multiplied seed - neither has cancelled out the other.

But different the two are...

In short, you are off on this...

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Actually, Paul is looking at things in Galatians 3 from the same perspective he will later write about in Romans 4.

It is why he mentions miracles in Galatians 3 - the Galatians are not the result of the Abrahamic Covenant of blessing upon the Gentiles after Abraham was in Circumcision.

They go back further in their spiritual identity (upon believing ) - back to when Abraham believed God when he was in UNcircumcision.

The Galatians are the result of Paul's "gospel of the UNcircumcision."

Just as when a person believes Christ died for his sins, he is identified with His faith two thousand years ago, likewise as to Abraham - when a Gentile this side of Paul's "gospel of the UNcircumcision" believes, he, as happened with Paul himself (saved in spiritual UNcircumcision) right then and there is identified with Abraham all the way back to when Abraham was in UNcircumcision when he believed God.

Paul does the same thing when he relates a distinction between Christ as the seed of Abraham, and Abraham's multiplied seed - neither has cancelled out the other.

But different the two are...

In short, you are off on this...

Yes STP is right off on this.

So are you.

The covenant with Abraham in which was required his seed of the flesh to be circumcised has long been abolished by the cross of Christ.

It is no more, and never to be reinstated.

Gal 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
Gal 2:17 But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.
Gal 2:18 For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.
Gal 2:19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.
Gal 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
Gal 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Gal 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?
Gal 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
Gal 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?
Gal 3:4 Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if it be yet in vain.
Gal 3:5 He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
Gal 3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
Gal 3:7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

Paul taught that the Fathers of the Christians of Corinth were the men of faith of the OT.

1Co 10:1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;
1Co 10:2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;
1Co 10:3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat;
1Co 10:4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

Paul never reinstated a distinction between the Jewish believers and the Gentile believers, in the House of God.

Gal 6:15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.
Gal 6:16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

You can not accept the truth because you reject Acts 2:38 and keep yourself out of the Bride of Christ and Her children.

LA

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Correct, and Abraham is not my Father, either.
Or yours.

Neither is Paul.

I reckon yore daddy would be Tim LaHaye, the fellow who asserts Jesus was prophesying that John would out live all the other Apostles when all he did was tell Peter to mind his own business.

For all you pre trib rapturist's details, the only one that could prove your confusion true is not found in the book, that is, when did Paul's supposed dispensation begin?

Hmmmmm?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Neither is Paul.

I reckon yore daddy would be Tim LaHaye, the fellow who asserts Jesus was prophesying that John would out live all the other Apostles when all he did was tell Peter to mind his own business.

For all you pre trib rapturist's details, the only one that could prove your confusion true is not found in the book, that is, when did Paul's supposed dispensation begin?

Hmmmmm?

Acts 9:6 KJV - Acts 9:15 KJV - Acts 13:2 KJV - ya big dummy

SaulToPaul 2

Gen 12:1-3 (KJV), Gentiles are blessed through the great nation.
There was no great nation when any of us on this website were born.

:e4e:

We were like the Ephesians. We were aliens and strangers.

ClimateSanity

Wow, it is not right to go against the written Word of God.

All are related to Abraham by faith.

That is how Abraham has descendants as many as the stars.

Genesis 26:4 I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed,

Galatians 3:8
Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: "All nations will be blessed through you."

He isn't going against the written word of God. He doesn't have to believe your twisted version of it.

God's Truth

Gen 12:1-3 (KJV), Gentiles are blessed through the great nation.
There was no great nation when any of us on this website were born.

We were like the Ephesians. We were aliens and strangers.

All who were far off were brought near by Jesus' body.

Danoh

I believe you are off on this.

No, brother, you are.

But we both know where that gets us given your unwillingness to explore it in the same breath that you assert your conclusion to one and all as the only sound one.

In which case, hats off to ya, back at ya, bro...

For we both appear to be fine with where we are each at.

And... It also saves me the trouble of all the passages that attempting to bring you up to speed on this would require.

Ephesians 2's "far off" is not Acts 2's "far off." Acts 2's is physical; Ephesians 2's is spiritual.

Seriously, it is a lot of work.

So, I am at the same time grateful you are content where you are.

The best to you in this.