ECT The House of Israel and the House of Judah Will Be a Blessing

TweetyBird

Can you not read? I think that you need glasses or you need to go back to school so you can learn to read. He is not now on His own throne but instead at the throne of the Father:

"To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with Me in My throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with My Father in His throne" (Rev.3:21).​

The Lord makes it as plain as possible that He is now sitting at the Father's throne and not at His own throne.

Since you have no reasonable answer to this you suddenly want to change the subject!

There are not two thrones for the Godhead - He is ONE, not one throne for God and one for Jesus. Jesus is ruling and reigning now as God, Lord, King. You really need to compare all the Scripture on this, not just take one verse and form a doctrine out of it.

TweetyBird

What about this throne which will be given to the Lord Jesus?:

"He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end"
(Lk.1:32,33).​

Jesus has been on that throne, forever.

The Jews were convinced He was on that throne. The shepherds worshiped Jesus as King. The magi sought out and worshiped Him as King being led by the star that proclaimed a King had been born. The Jews shouted Hosanna to Jesus, as the King on David's throne.

That event has not yet happened but it will. There will come a time when the Lord Jesus will sit upon the throne of David on the earth and reign over His earthly kingdom.

Jesus is reigning now, on the throne, over all the earth.

Matt 28
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Ephesians 1
19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

Hebrews 1:8
But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Rev 4

beloved57

What about this throne which will be given to the Lord Jesus?:

"He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end"
(Lk.1:32,33).​

The throne of David is an earthly throne because Solomon sat upon that throne on the earth:

"Then sat Solomon upon the throne of David his father; and his kingdom was established greatly"
(1 Ki. 2:12).​

Solomon sat upon the throne of David on the earth and his kingdom which was established was one which was earthly. That is the throne upon which the Lord Jesus will sit when He returns to the esrth:

"When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory" (Mt.25:31).​

That event has not yet happened but it will. There will come a time when the Lord Jesus will sit upon the throne of David on the earth and reign over His earthly kingdom.

BTW Jerry,Im waiting for your response to post 189.I know you saw it.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Ok,you base your conviction on human logic and not the truth of scripture !Fine with me !

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

What GOD given tool do we have at our disposal with which we are to rightly divide the word of truth?

With what instrument are we to understand the truth of Scripture?

Conviction is apprehended by the mind and logic as influenced and enhanced by the Spirit.

You would not even be able to reply to me without human logic.

You use human logic in your every attempt to deny human logic.

Therefore, your human logic is severely impaired.

Who could put credence in one who so incompetently uses GOD's gift of human logic.

Therefore, you are not credible and this is the reason so many, including myself, ignore most of your posts.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

The Jews were convinced He was on that throne. The shepherds worshiped Jesus as King. The magi sought out and worshiped Him as King being led by the star that proclaimed a King had been born. The Jews shouted Hosanna to Jesus, as the King on David's throne.

Jesus is reigning now, on the throne, over all the earth.

Matt 28
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Ephesians 1
19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

Hebrews 1:8
But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Rev 4

How absurd!!

Yet another with faulty logic, as well as the equivocation of Biblical terms.

TweetyBird

How absurd!!

Yet another with faulty logic, as well as the equivocation of Biblical terms.

The text is real clear. I find nothing faulty with it. Jesus is King now, ruling and reigning as God, Lord and King forevermore. Jesus/God are not separate beings. They are ONE, on ONE throne. You are trying to make it logical when it's not logical. It's a mystery. The Godhead is a mystery. The Scriptures constantly superimpose God and Christ as the same Being and in action, purpose, and means - it is indescribable, unimaginable, unfathomable.

Jerry Shugart

So do you think that the Lord Jesus has already returned to the earth?:

"When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory" (Mt.25:31).​

Do you really think that this prophecy concerning the Lord Jesus is being fulfilled now?:

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth" (Jer.23:5).​

TweetyBird

So do you think that the Lord Jesus has already returned to the earth?:

No. When He returns, all will see Him on the throne that has been His for all eternity.

Do you really think that this prophecy concerning the Lord Jesus is being fulfilled now?:

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth" (Jer.23:5).​

Jesus is reigning now as King and Lord over all the earth from the Throne of God. The Bible tells me so. We cannot see it, but we will when He returns. Then there will be judgment for all the world, great and small.

beloved57

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

What GOD given tool do we have at our disposal with which we are to rightly divide the word of truth?

With what instrument are we to understand the truth of Scripture?

Conviction is apprehended by the mind and logic as influenced and enhanced by the Spirit.

You would not even be able to reply to me without human logic.

You use human logic in your every attempt to deny human logic.

Therefore, your human logic is severely impaired.

Who could put credence in one who so incompetently uses GOD's gift of human logic.

Therefore, you are not credible and this is the reason so many, including myself, ignore most of your posts.

Again no scripture supports your claim.

Jerry Shugart

No. When He returns, all will see Him on the throne that has been His for all eternity.

The throne on which He will sit when He returns will be the throne of David, an earthly throne. Since you have no place for the Lord Jesus reigning on the earth then you must get rid of the verses which demonstrates that His reign will be on the earth, like this one:

to this you say:

Jesus is reigning now as King and Lord over all the earth from the Throne of God. The Bible tells me so. We cannot see it, but we will when He returns. Then there will be judgment for all the world, great and small.

So even though Paul describes this age is being an evil age do you think that the Lord Jesus is now executing "judgment and justice in the earth"?:

"Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil age, according to the will of God and our Father"
(Gal.1:4).​

Will you please answer my question?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thats your problem,you believe human logic not the scripture!

1In the beginning was the logic, and the logic was with God, and the logic was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And of course this explains Bedeviled57;

5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

Interplanner

The throne on which He will sit when He returns will be the throne of David, an earthly throne. Since you have no place for the Lord Jesus reigning on the earth then you must get rid of the verses which demonstrates that His reign will be on the earth, like this one:

to this you say:

So even though Paul describes this age is being an evil age do you think that the Lord Jesus is now executing "judgment and justice in the earth"?:

"Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil age, according to the will of God and our Father"

There are many things in the Christian message that are to be preached that are not actually going on. But yes, Ps 2 is fulfilled and we are to declare that he is the Lord and tell the nations to 'do homage/kiss the Son, lest he be angry'.

TweetyBird

It's not an earthly kingdom. Jesus Kingdom is not of this world. This earth is corrupt/cursed. It will be destroyed when Christ descends with His saints and angels. We will meet Him in the air as He comes to a new earth with a new Heaven, which comes down to the new earth and there He will reign forever and ever. That is where His Throne will remain - the Throne He is already on, forever as King of kings and Lord of lords, the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End for all infinity.

The throne is not a literal. That probably bothers you :) It's metaphorical of the authority and power of the King of Heaven. To be honest, I think that our puny minds are trying to squeeze God's plans into a literal earthly plain of understanding. As Paul stated - our minds cannot imagine or comprehend what awaits us. It is fruitless to try and make sense out of it all. I want to be surprised. Jesus said to be ready for whatever is to come by remaining in Him.

Jesus already overcame evil. You are trying to force an idea in the text that does not exist. He is allowing evil to reign aka the prince of this world until God says it's time to kick satan into the lake of fire. But satan is still under the authority of God/Christ and is subject to Him. That has never changed and never will change.