ECT The House of Israel and the House of Judah Will Be a Blessing

TweetyBird

Of course you don't!

Anyone who can trick their mind into believing that the land which the Lord gave to Jacob is in heaven will believe anything, no matter how ridiculous!

Yes, it's Heaven, according to the NT. There is no earthly land promise any more because both God and Israel broke the covenant. So God, in His mercy, continued the covenant of the land promise through His Son and all those in Him would have eternal life in His Kingdom - the New Jerusalem. Paul speaks of this in Gal 4, and Hebrews speaks of it in chapter 11 and 13.

Luk 17
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: 21 neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

22 And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it. 23 And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go not after them, nor follow them. 24 For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day. 25 But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation.

Matt 24
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25 Behold, I have told you before. 26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

John 14
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2 In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. 4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

TweetyBird

Of course the land which the Lord gave to Jacob is on this earth and not in heaven. none of the verses which you quoted even hints that land is in heaven!

The earth is going to be destroyed when Christ returns. How is Israel going to be planted back in the land when it will not exist?

Yes, the verses I quoted show it's in Heaven - God's Kingdom is not earthly. Whatever kingdom was promised to Israel to be earthly was fulfilled for the final time around 450BC. All mentions of the land were prior to that time frame. The Sanctuary was restored and set in the midst of Israel. It remained there until Jesus said that the Sanctuary was now in Him, as the Temple of God, and His Kingdom is within - could not be see with human eyes. This is the promise that God continued to be fulfilled spiritually in Christ - it was the only way for the covenant to remain intact for the people of God > those in Christ, because the old covenant was finished and done away with.

1 Corinthians 2:9
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

Rom 9-11 speaks of Israel and because they broke the covenant God provided another way - through Christ Jesus. He sums it up at the end of chaper 11.

Rom 11
33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! 34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor? 35 Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again? 36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

Jerry Shugart

The earth is going to be destroyed when Christ returns. How is Israel going to be planted back in the land when it will not exist?

Are you serious?

The Lord Jesus says that when He returns to the earth "then" He will sit upon His throne?:

"When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory" (Mt.25:31).​

You are totally weird!

TweetyBird

Are you serious?

The Lord Jesus says that when He returns to the earth "then" He will sit upon His throne?:

"When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory" (Mt.25:31).​

You are totally weird!

He is already on the Throne of Glory. We cannot see it and He will, when He comes again, will show all that He is on His throne.

1 Timothy 6:15
which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;

TweetyBird

Are you serious?

You are totally weird!

He is already on the Throne of Glory. We cannot see it and He will, when He comes again, will show all that He is on His throne.

1 Timothy 6:15
which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;

More texts in this post:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ave-To-David&p=4881876&highlight=#post4881876

Jerry Shugart

"To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with Me in My throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with My Father in His throne" (Rev.3:21).​

The Lord Jesus is not now sitting in His own throne but instead is sitting in His Father's throne!

This is so simple but for some reason it is way above your head.

beloved57

"To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with Me in My throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with My Father in His throne" (Rev.3:21).​

The Lord Jesus is not now sitting in His own throne but instead is sitting in His Father's throne!

What scripture says He is not sitting on His own throne now?

Who is Zech 6:13 speaking of ?

[FONT=&quot]Even he shall build the temple of the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Lord[/FONT][FONT=&quot]; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his [/FONT]throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Heb 4:14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
Heb 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
Heb 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Jerry Shugart

What scripture says He is not sitting on His own throne now?

Here we can see that the Lord Jesus makes a distinction between His own throne and the throne of His Father:

The Lord makes it as plain as possible that He is now sitting at the Father's throne and not at His own throne.

But for some odd reason you are unable to grasp this simple truth.

TweetyBird

Are you saying that God is not on His Throne? :shocked:

TweetyBird

Here we can see that the Lord Jesus makes a distinction between His own throne and the throne of His Father:

The Lord makes it as plain as possible that He is now sitting at the Father's throne and not at His own throne.

It is clear that if Jesus is set down with God in His Throne - Jesus is occupying the same Throne.

There is only one Throne for the Godhead - God's Throne. Jesus is God. One Throne. One God.

1 Corinthians 15:25
For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

Mark 16:19
So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

Acts 2:33
Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

1 Peter 3:22
who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

1 Corinthians 15:24
Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

beloved57

Im going to ask again. What scripture says that He is not sitting on His Throne Right Now ?

Jerry Shugart

Are you saying that God is not on His Throne?

Can you not read? I think that you need glasses or you need to go back to school so you can learn to read. He is not now on His own throne but instead at the throne of the Father:

Since you have no reasonable answer to this you suddenly want to change the subject!

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Im going to ask again. What scripture says that He is not sitting on His Throne Right Now ?

It's later at His second coming!

Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

Jerry Shugart

There is only one Throne for the Godhead - God's Throne. Jesus is God. One Throne. One God.

What about this throne which will be given to the Lord Jesus?:

"He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end"
(Lk.1:32,33).​

The throne of David is an earthly throne because Solomon sat upon that throne on the earth:

"Then sat Solomon upon the throne of David his father; and his kingdom was established greatly"
(1 Ki. 2:12).​

Solomon sat upon the throne of David on the earth and his kingdom which was established was one which was earthly. That is the throne upon which the Lord Jesus will sit when He returns to the esrth:

That event has not yet happened but it will. There will come a time when the Lord Jesus will sit upon the throne of David on the earth and reign over His earthly kingdom.

beloved57

It's later at His second coming!

Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

Which one of those scriptures say that Hes not now sitting on His Throne ?

beloved57

What about this throne which will be given to the Lord Jesus?:

"He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end"
(Lk.1:32,33).​

The throne of David is an earthly throne because Solomon sat upon that throne on the earth:

"Then sat Solomon upon the throne of David his father; and his kingdom was established greatly"
(1 Ki. 2:12).​

Solomon sat upon the throne of David on the earth and his kingdom which was established was one which was earthly. That is the throne upon which the Lord Jesus will sit when He returns to the esrth:

That event has not yet happened but it will. There will come a time when the Lord Jesus will sit upon the throne of David on the earth and reign over His earthly kingdom.

Abrahams physical descendants israel are not the children of God Rom 9:8