The great Ebola scare of 2014

bybee

Well we already classify illegals as just that, journey. Many go through the legal process. Many others don't. And I'm not sure what "dreaded diseases" you're referring to.

Well, there are penicillin resistant STD's, AIDS, various intestinal parasites, new and more virulent strains of the childhood diseases which we have almost eradicated in this country. That is not a complete list.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Well, there are penicillin resistant STD's, AIDS, various intestinal parasites, new and more virulent strains of the childhood diseases which we have almost eradicated in this country. That is not a complete list.

And where's the documentation that these plagues are running rampant in this country due to illegal immigrants? I'm talking documentation, not some xenophobic pinhead on Fox News.

IMJerusha

I'm going off what you said, IMJ. And now you're just stalling. Are they all "extremists," or not?

Since when does "any" mean "all?"

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3998940&postcount=24

I don't exactly understand what you're getting at other than you just wanted to pick on my response to Journey as being off topic (at least that's the way I took it. http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3998923&postcount=23) and now you're trying to twist my words for your enjoyment. Have at it dude! Whatever trips your trigger. :)

IMJerusha

At this point you're just stalling or trying to play games. It's a simple question. Do you think all west African Muslims coming here are "extremists"?

Nope. Nor did I state they were. Again, since when does "any" mean "all?"

You didn't even mention the word "extremist" until I mocked the idea that an African Muslim would be welcome in the U.S.

Yes, I did. http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3998915&postcount=22 and I explained my incorporation of my previous response to you here http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3999008&postcount=28

Are you done now?

Granite

Hall of Fame
So after stalling and screwing around when you could've just said "No," your answer is...no.

People who play stupid games like this on TOL need a new hobby. And to get out of the house more.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
So after stalling and screwing around when you could've just said "No," your answer is...no.

People who play stupid games like this on TOL need a new hobby. And to get out of the house more.

and you were there the whole time playing along with her

moron

Granite

Hall of Fame
Okay, so you're done now, right?

Between the way you're acted on this thread and the Washington NFL discussion I'm putting you back on ignore. You used to be one of TOL's better and original minds. You've turned into a complete waste of time.

IMJerusha

Between the way you're acted on this thread and the Washington NFL discussion I'm putting you back on ignore. You used to be one of TOL's better and original minds. You've turned into a complete waste of time.

:wave: I'm honored!

I'm sorry you didn't care for an enrolled Red Nation family member standing up for the Redskins team. Sure hope you'll get over that. :plain:

PureX

Ebola, Ebola, Ebola. That's all anyone talks about anymore.

Here are some questions I have about the current Ebola breakout.

- Is a disease that has only affected 1,400 in the entire world something the average person needs to be concerned about?

- Assuming the disease spreads as easily as they say, should we really be bringing Ebola patients to our country for treatment?

- Knowing that we are doing our best to stop Ebola from coming to this country is it wise of us to have our southern border wide-open for anyone who wants to enter?
And then there's the really important question: how are the blowhards in conservative media going to blame this on Obama?

PureX

We live in the greatest propaganda machine ever foisted upon any civilization. Our news is engineered to keep the masses under control. When social pressure gets a bit hot for the Plantation owners who orchestrate the dance of the politicians then a new distraction always pops up. The internet greatly facilitates this process.
That pretty much covers it.

journey

Well we already classify illegals as just that, journey. Many go through the legal process. Many others don't. And I'm not sure what "dreaded diseases" you're referring to.

Someone else has already answered your question about the "dreaded diseases" I referred to. Are you not concerned at all about allowing terrorists and criminals walk right in?