Theology Club: The Grace History Project

Jerry Shugart

I will not respond until you show me where I said what you claimed I said..

Here is what I said:

Anybody who claims that they have not sinned since she was saved many years ago is indeed living in the Twilight Zone!

That is the only conclusion I could come to since you argued that once a person was saved then he was dead to sin.

Since you believed that how could you not believe that you have not sinned since you were saved. Therefore, you were claiming that you had not sinned until you were saved.

Are you willing to deny that you did argue that once a person sinned he was dead to sin?

If you're going to QUOTE something I said, you must show me where I said it

This is not a "quote" of something you said:

Anybody who claims that they have not sinned since she was saved many years ago is indeed living in the Twilight Zone!

Do you even know what the word "quote" means? Evidently not!

Jerry Shugart

Show me where I said "get you head out of your butt".

On post #47 you said those words and I could only assume that they were addressed to me. You were not addressing anyone else on that post, were you?

If you think that I actually said those words to you then tell me which thread and which post I said that.

glorydaz

On post #47 you said those words and I could only assume that they were addressed to me. You were not addressing anyone else on that post, were you?

If you think that I actually said those words to you then tell me which thread and which post I said that.

On post 34, you slimy rotten snake, you used that as a supposed quote from me. You are a liar and a skunk, and thanks for proving it.

Evil evil man. You have lost all credibility. You didn't think I'd notice that you slandered me and lied because I had you on ignore. Unfortunately for you, satan's spawn, you didn't count on my not logging in and reading your LIE. You're a JOKE.

Unlike you, I will still apologize if you can prove I ever said what you claimed about your "head up your butt". You should have an infraction for profanity and blaming it on me. And you keep making it worse instead of admitting what you did.

Jerry Shugart

I certainly did....as did the apostle Paul. Too bad for you that you aren't.

So you did argue that once a person was saved he was dead to sin.

So you must believe that once you were saved that you were dead to sin. And therefore you must believe that you have not sinned since you were saved, right?

So why are you upset because I said this:

And why do you refuse to answer this question?:

Have you sinned since you were saved?

glorydaz

So you must believe that once you were saved that you were dead to sin. And therefore you must believe that you have not sinned since you were saved, right?

I'm "upset" because you lied about what I said. You claimed I said what I didn't and now you continue to spew out your evil lies. It's pretty telling that you can't even understand what Paul says about being dead to sin. Clearly you are blind as well as a LIAR.

Dead to sin but alive unto God through Jesus Christ.... You aren't dead to sin or alive unto God. No wonder you don't get it. :nono:

Romans 6:11
Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.​

Jerry made up a "quote" he attributed to me. He is a LIAR and doesn't understand what it means to be crucified with Christ much less what Paul teaches about being dead to sin. He has the mind of a natural man of the flesh. It's the only "dead" he seems to know. :nono:

Jerry Shugart

Jerry made up a "quote" he attributed to me. He is a LIAR and doesn't understand what it means to be crucified with Christ much less what Paul teaches about being dead to sin. He has the mind of a natural man of the flesh. It's the only "dead" he seems to know.

Why do you refuse to address what I said here?:

Have you sinned since you were saved?​

All you do is try to assassinate my character in the hope that no one will notice that you did not even attempt to address what I said.

When you cannot answer the message you attack the messenger!

Of course you care nothing about what Paul said here:

"I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace" (Eph.4:1-3).​

Jerry Shugart

Dead to sin but alive unto God through Jesus Christ.... You aren't dead to sin or alive unto God. No wonder you don't get it. :nono:

Romans 6:11
Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.​

If a person is dead to sin or incapable of sinning once he is saved then explain what the source of his filthiness spoken of here?:

"Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthinesss of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God" (2 Cor.7:1).​

You say that once a person is saved he cannot sin. If that is true then why would Paul say this?:

"Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry" (Col.3:5).​

If it is impossible to do any of those things then it would make no sense for Paul to tell the Christians to put those things to desth.

glorydaz

All you do is try to assassinate my character in the hope that no one will notice that you did not even attempt to address what I said.

When you cannot answer the message you attack the messenger!

You're a messenger alright. You know full well that is not the statement I'm talking about.

The only transforming you'll ever see is that which you have done to yourself as one of satan's ministers. It's a shame, Jerry, but I see exactly who you are working for now.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Jerry Shugart

There's your first mistake.

Why do you refuse to answer my question?:

Why in the world would you refuse to answer that simple question? What are you trying to hide?

Your second is not understanding that sin is transgression of the law and we are no longer under the law but under grace.

We are not under law as far as our righteousness before God is concerned:

"For Christ is the end of law for righteousness to every one that believeth" (Ro.10:4).​

If Paul didn't think that Christians cannot sin since they are not under law then it would make no sense for him to say this to Christians:

"Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry" (Col.3:5).​

According to you all of those sins were put to death when these believers were saved. So tell me how those sins can be put to death since, according to you, they were put to death when those people were saved.

And you failed to answer this verse:

"Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthinesss of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God" (2 Cor.7:1).​

If a person is dead to sin or incapable of sinning once he is saved then explain what the source of his filthiness is at 2 Corinthians 7:1.

Now, LIAR, admit you purposely misquoted me about having your "head up your butt." Those were not my words but your words....deceitful one.

Then tell me on which thread I said that and what post number.

Jerry Shugart

There's your first mistake.

Why do you refuse to answer my question?:

Why in the world would you refuse to answer that simple question? What are you trying to hide?

Your second is not understanding that sin is transgression of the law and we are no longer under the law but under grace.

We are not under law as far as our righteousness before God is concerned:

"For Christ is the end of law for righteousness to every one that believeth" (Ro.10:4).​

If Paul didn't think that Christians cannot sin since they are not under law then it would make no sense for him to say this to Christians:

According to you all of those sins were put to death when these believers were saved. So tell me how those sins can be put to death since, according to you, they were put to death when those people were saved.

And you failed to answer this verse:

If a person is dead to sin or incapable of sinning once he is saved then explain what the source of his filthiness is at 2 Corinthians 7:1.

Last edited:

glorydaz

Here is what you said prior to that:

Where do I have those words as a quote from you?

Which thread and which post number on that thread.

This thread post 34.

Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
Yep, and here I was sure he'd said he would ignore me.

Guess I'll have to make it official on my end because I'm feeling like I'm in the Twilight Zone and Jerry is at every corner.

You need professional help!

Quote:
Get you head out of your butt and you'll see it in some of my posts.

Yes, I can see that you are really a refined lady! NOT!​

Clearly you were attributing that quote to me by your comment "I can see that you are really a refined lady! NOT".

If you weren't such a pompous know-it-all fool, you would have looked when I first confronted you on your falsehood. I did look and I can see it was Danoh who said those words.......

True, Danoh is not a "refined lady" either, you pompous lying blow hard. :down: