The Good Wine

daqq

The First Miracle of Messiah

John 2:1-11
1 And in the third day there was a wedding, in Kana of the Galil, and the mother of Yeshua was there.
2 And both Yeshua and his disciples were invited to the wedding.
3 And when they fell short of wine the mother of Yeshua said to him, "They have no wine!"
4 Yeshua said to her, "Woman, what is that to me and you? my hour has not yet come."
5 His mother said to the servants, "Do whatever he tells you to do."
6 Moreover there were six stone cisterns stationed thereby, according to the purification-rites of the Yhudim, containing two or three measures apiece.
7 Yeshua said to them, "Fill up the cisterns with water", and they filled them up to the brim.
8 And He said to them, "Now draw out and take it to the master of the feast", and so they took it.
9 But when the master of the feast had tasted the water that had become wine, and did not know from where it came, (though the servants who had drawn the water knew), the master of the feast called the groom:
10 and he said to him, "Every man at the beginning sets out the good wine, and when they have drunk, then that which is poorer: but you have kept the good wine until now!"
11 This beginning of signs Yeshua performed in Kana of the Galil, and manifested his glory, and his disciples put their trust in him.

daqq

1 And in the third day there was a wedding, in Kana of the Galil, and the mother of Yeshua was there.
3 And when they fell short of wine the mother of Yeshua said to him, "They have no wine!"
4 Yeshua said to her, "Woman, what is that to me and you? my hour has not yet come."
6 Moreover there were six stone cisterns stationed thereby, according to the purification-rites of the Yhudim, containing two or three measures apiece.
7 Yeshua said to them, "Fill up the cisterns with water", and they filled them up to the brim.
8 And He said to them, "Now draw out and take it to the master of the feast", and so they took it.
9 But when the master of the feast had tasted the water that had become wine, and did not know from where it came, (though the servants who had drawn the water knew), the master of the feast called the groom:
10 and he said to him, "Every man at the beginning sets out the good wine, and when they have drunk, then that which is poorer: but you have kept the good wine until now!"
11 This beginning of signs Yeshua performed in Kana of the Galil, and manifested his glory, and his disciples put their trust in him.

Try to imagine six of these all lined up:

Eretz----water-jar-bigger.jpg

http://dqhall.com/israelphotosII/stonejar.htm

The larger above ground cisterns would have likely held about forty gallons of water which is just over four "baths", (one bath is about nine and a half gallons). One measure in the above passage, (KJV "firkin"), is equal to one bath. Thus what the author is telling the reader is that these six stone cisterns contained between two or three baths apiece yet remaining in them. That means, if they were forty gallon cisterns, (four baths maximum), that they were still half to two thirds full with the water for the purification rites of the Yhudim. Does Yeshua tell the attendants to empty them of their contents before filling them to the brims with fresh water? Nope. So we see that the very FIRST miracle performed through Yeshua is this sign, turning water into wine, and wine clearly represents covenants. And yet here the master of ceremonies tells the groom that he had saved the good or best wine for last. And what does the good or best wine consist of? Two or three baths of the water of the purification rites of the Yhudim mixed with about one more bath of the fresh "living" water by the commandment of Yeshua to the attendants who simply did what he commanded them to do.

Luke 5:39
39 And no one having drunk old wine straightway desires new: for he says, "The old is chrestos!"
[more gracious].

1) The number six is the number of creation and of man.
2) The cistern represents the heart or the chest cavity wherein is the heart.
3) The stone cistern represents the heart of stone of the unregenerated man.
4) The the "running water" that was mixed-added to the old represents water of life.
5) The wines obviously represent covenants and in this case they are clearly mixed.
6) The miracles, works, parables, sayings, and idioms of Yeshua all teach doctrine.
7) THIS IS THE VERY FIRST MIRACLE AND SIGN!

Jeremiah 2:12-13
12 Be astonished, O ye heavens, at this, and be horribly afraid, be ye very desolate, says YHWH:
13 for My people have committed two evils; they have forsaken Me, the fountain of living waters, and have hewn of themselves cisterns, broken cisterns that can hold no water!

You are the cistern, O man! :Nineveh:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
What is your title of faith? Are you a Jew?

RBBI

Hey! Great to see you RBBI! :)
Feel free to enhance the direction of this topic as you feel led. :)

The only thing I feel led to add is notice it says in the first verse that it was the 3rd day. A day being like a thousand years, we are in the dawning of the 3rd day from Yeshua when this speaks that it will happen again. Blessings...

daqq

I said
What is your title of faith? Are you a Jew?

This OP, (with the second post above), was already posted in the first page of your own thread, here, and you replied not a word, neither a peep, nor a chirp, nor a tweet, nor even a little squeaky squeak, (I said, lol). And yet now, here in this thread where the very same thing has been posted in its own thread, you still have nothing to say and would rather talk about me? What does the following passage say to you?

John 4:21-23
21 Yeshua says to her, Woman, believe me, the hour comes when you shall neither in this mountain nor yet at Yerushalem worship the Father:
22 You worship whom you know not: we know Whom we worship: for the salvation-deliverance is of the Yhudim.
23 But the hour comes, and now is, when the true worshipers shall worship the Father in the Spirit and the Truth: for the Father seeks such to worship Him.

:sheep:

Last edited:

RBBI

John 4:21-23
21 Yeshua says to her, Woman, believe me, the hour comes when you shall neither in this mountain nor yet at Yerushalem worship the Father:
22 You worship whom you know not: we know Whom we worship: for the salvation-deliverance is of the Yhudim.
23 But the hour comes, and now is, when the true worshipers shall worship the Father in the Spirit and the Truth: for the Father seeks such to worship Him.

:sheep:
[/COLOR]

Amen yes He does....the wine (Spirit) and the bread (Word; thy Word is TRUTH) are needed in equal measure to truly have communion with the Father, for they that THIRST/wine and HUNGER/bread for righteousness shall be filled. And what did He tell John it took to fulfill ALL righteousness? Was it not both baptisms, the natural literal Truth/bread, combined with the baptism in the Spirit/wine?

The Word/Truth is the foundation that the Spirit walks upon. It was said that if they in the boat had not seen Him (as He IS), He would have passed them by. Blessings....

daqq

Amen yes He does....the wine (Spirit) and the bread (Word; thy Word is TRUTH) are needed in equal measure to truly have communion with the Father, for they that THIRST/wine and HUNGER/bread for righteousness shall be filled. And what did He tell John it took to fulfill ALL righteousness? Was it not both baptisms, the natural literal Truth/bread, combined with the baptism in the Spirit/wine?

The Word/Truth is the foundation that the Spirit walks upon. It was said that if they in the boat had not seen Him (as He IS), He would have passed them by. Blessings....

Ah, yes, we did also discuss those things from here to here while you were away. :)

daqq

Ah, yes, we did also discuss those things from here to here while you were away. :)

It says they saw a phantasma, (φαντασμα), which is clearly not a spirit:

Matthew 14:26 W/H
26 οι δε μαθηται ιδοντες αυτον επι της θαλασσης περιπατουντα εταραχθησαν λεγοντες οτι φαντασμα εστιν και απο του φοβου εκραξαν

Mark 6:49 W/H
49 οι δε ιδοντες αυτον επι της θαλασσης περιπατουντα εδοξαν οτι φαντασμα εστιν και ανεκραξαν

The I͞H says, I am the Light of the world: the one following me shall not walk in the darkness, but shall have the Light of the Life, (John 8:12). The I͞H says, Yet a little while is the Light with you: walk while you have the Light, lest the darkness come upon you; for the one walking in the darkness knows not where he goes. While you have the Light, faithfully-trust into the Light so that you may become Sons of Light: these things the I͞H spoke, and departed, and concealed himself from them, (John 12:35-36). The I͞H says, I am Light having come into the world, so that all who are faithfully-trusting into me shall not abide in the darkness, (John 12:46).

Watching I was in the visions of the night, and behold, one like unto a son of man, and he said to his talmidim, Let us pass|over to the other side of Kinnerot, (that is the little lake in the sides of the north). And they brought him even as if he was with them in the vessel; and there were also other small vessels with him in them. And there arose a mighty storm of wind upon the sea, with thunders, and lightnings, and the waves were crashing into the vessel; so much so that the vessel was filling up from the billows of the raging sea. And one stood by me, Andreo, (that is, Andreo the Man), and he said to me, What do you see? And I answered, I see talmidim of the Master in a vessel on the stormy sea, and the vessel is in great peril, about to be overcome with the billows of the stormy sea; but the Meshiah is nowhere to be seen. And Andreo the Manfaced said to me, The Meshiah is at rest in the stern of the vessel, upon the headrest pillow of the Stone: then he said to me, Come and see! So we went, and I looked, and I saw that the talmidim were crying out, saying, Master, where are you? Do you not care that we perish? And, behold, at the two points of the mast, the magnificent blue flame of Uriel suddenly began to shine brilliantly in the night. And Andreo the Manfaced said to me again,
What do you see?
And I said, I see the mast for the sail now aglow in bright blue lamps, like brilliant auras in the night, which the sailors and mariners of the Greeks call Castor and Pollux: two lamps of the blue flame of Uriel on the heads of the Waω: a lamp and a lamp at each of the two extremities making the sign of the Waω. And Andreo the Manfaced said to me, The Light of the Kosmos is fully awakened, and has risen to the top of the mast in the sign of the Waω to censure the winds and the raging of the waters: even as Moshe with the rod of Elohim lifted up in the sign of the Waω when bnei Yisrael passed through the Sea of Reeds: and the sign of the Stake enlightens the way through the night. And then I heard the sound of a voice like many waters, saying, Shalom, be still. And the wind died, and the raging waves ceased, and there was great calm: and Lake Gen-Netsaret was placid and tranquil, as pure as liquid crystal, a sea of tranquility having been mingled with fire.

The I͞H says, Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of the heavens. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the Land. Blessed are they which hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see Elohim. Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called sons of Elohim. Blessed are they which are persecuted for the sake of righteousness: for theirs is the kingdom of the heavens. Blessed are you, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceedingly glad: for great is your reward in the heavens, for likewise they persecuted the prophets which were before you. You are the salt of the Land: but if the salt has lost its savor, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men. You are the light of the world: a city that is set on a mountain cannot be hidden, (Mt 5:3-14).

And by and by the I͞H compelled his talmidim to embark up into a vessel, and to go before him to the other side, while he sent the multitudes away. And when he had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain apart to pray: and when the evening was come, he was there alone. But the vessel was now in the midst of the sea, tossed with stormy waves, for the wind was contrary. And I watched in the visions of the night, and behold, in the fourth watch of the night, the I͞H was coming toward the vessel, walking upon the sea. And when the talmidim saw him traversing upon the face of the sea, they were greatly troubled, saying, It is a phantasma! and they cried out for fear. And I said to one who stood by, that is, Philippo, (he is fond of hippos-horses, namely the four), Adoni, what is a phantasma? And he said to me, Know you not what this is? And I said, no Adoni, and he said, A phantasma is an orb of light which the sailors and the mariners call Ghost Lights, and they can destroy both the vessel and the carcass of a man, but this is not quite that: then he said to me, Come and see! So we went, and I looked, and behold, a magnificent orb of brilliant white Light, in the form of a Dove, brooding upon the face of the waters: and the brilliant orb of Light was approaching the vessel. And all the talmidim saw, and knew not that it was the I͞H, and they were terrified, crying out, It is a phantasma! But straightway the I͞H spoke to them, saying, I am! take heart, fear not. And Petro answered him, saying, Adoni, if it is you, summon me to come out unto you upon the water. And he said, Come forth! Watching I was, and Philippo the horse-lover says to me, What do you see? And I said, I see Petro like a brilliant white orb of light disembarking his vessel to go out upon the water to the I͞H. And Philippo the face of an eagle says to me, Watch! And I beheld, and I saw when Petro disembarked the vessel, and he walked upon the water to go unto the I͞H. But when Kepha looked to the howling wind he became fearful; and beginning to sink, Petro cried out, saying, Adoni, save me! And immediately the I͞H stretched forth his power, (that is, his hand), and snatched him up, and said to him, O you of little faith, why did you stand duplicate? (which is to say, wavering, like Thomas Didymos, a doubting twofold twin for a time). And when they were come into the vessel, the wind ceased, and the sea became placid and clear, as clear as liquid crystal, like a sea of transparent glass having been mingled with fire.

And I said to Andreo and Philippo, Is this but the dream of a night-vision?
And Andreo said to me, No one has τεθεαται-beheld Elohim at any time. :chuckle:
And Philippo said to me, No one has εωρακεν-seen Elohim at any time. :chuckle:

Last edited:

S-word

BANNED
Banned

But everyone who has ever studied the scriptures 'CAREFULLY' know, that the miracles that were seen to have been performed by Jesus, were actually the miracles of the Lord God our saviour, whose spirit had descended upon the man Jesus in the form of a dove, as the heavenly voice was heard to say; "You are my Son (My Chosen successor) THIS DAY I have begotten thee."

Not one miracle was actually performed by Jesus, the earthly host body and obedient servant to our Lord, and not one word that he spoke, originated from himself, but were the words that he was commanded to say by the Lord, who had Chosen Jesus from among the Israelites and sent him to speak in his name.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
But everyone who has ever studied the scriptures 'CAREFULLY' know, that the miracles that were seen to have been performed by Jesus, were actually the miracles of the Lord God our saviour, whose spirit had descended upon the man Jesus in the form of a dove, as the heavenly voice was heard to say; "You are my Son (My Chosen successor) THIS DAY I have begotten thee."

Not one miracle was actually performed by Jesus, the earthly host body and obedient servant to our Lord, and not one word that he spoke, originated from himself, but were the words that he was commanded to say by the Lord, who had Chosen Jesus from among the Israelites and sent him to speak in his name.

Bethsaida on the eastern side of the Jordan in the old Macedonian territory where it enters Lake Galilee, was the birth place of Peter and his brother Andrew, who was a close friend of Philip, who with Andrew, were the two men to who John the Baptist pointed out Jesus, the son of his cousin Mary, as the one whom the ‘LIGHT of MAN’ had chosen as the man through who he would reveal himself to the world; the man that he had promised Moses that he would in the future raise up from among the Israelites, the one who would come in the name of the Lord ‘Who I Am’ and speak only that which he was commanded to say by ‘Who I Am’ or JHWH’ the Omega and the Most High in the creation.

In Deuteronomy 18: 18; The Lord, ‘Who I Am/JHWH’ says to Moses----“I will send them a prophet just like you from among their own people; I will tell him what to say, and he will tell the people everything that I command him to say. He will speak in my name.”

Did the people of his day believe that he was some God who had been born of a virgin? Of course not, the Jews who lived in the day of Jesus, knew that God had said to Moses that he would choose a man from among the Israelites and send him to speak in his name, and Peter in Acts 3: 22; verified that man to be Jesus the son of Mary, Plus the people of his day knew that he was the man that God had chosen from among the Israelites and sent to speak in his name, when on his triumphant entry into Jerusalem, they cried out: “BLESSED IS HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD.”

daqq

So it is more like so:

[08] The next day again stood Yohanan, and there were two out of his talmidim: and watching the Ι̅H traversing the midst, he said, Behold, the Amnos of Elohim!
[09] And those two talmidim heard him speaking and followed unto the Ι̅H.
[10] But the Ι̅H
converted round about, and seeing them following he said to them, What do you seek? and they said to him, Rabbi, (which is to say, with interpretation, Teacher), Where do you abide?
[11] He says to them, Come and see! they came therefore and saw where he abode; and they abode with him that day, the hour being the tenth.
[12] Andreo the brother of Shimon Rock was one from the two that had heard alongside Yohanan, and that had followed him:
[13] He first found his own brother Shimon, and said to him, We have found the Meshiah, (Χ̅Ρ, which is anointed one, or one anointed, or the Messiah who is the very Anointing), and he led him to the Ι̅H
[14] Looking at him the Ι̅H
said, You are Shimon the son of Yohanan: you shall be called Kepha, (which when having been converted is Petro, which is also like Kepha, meaning Rock).
[15] The next day he desires to go forth into the Galili, and he finds Philippo, (which is to say, with interpretation, Fond of Horses, that is, the Horsemen), and the Ι̅H
says to him, Follow me!
[16] Moreover Philippo was from Beth-Saida; out of the city of Andreo and Kepha.
[17] Philippo finds Nathanael the Kana-ania, (for he is from Kana of the Galili), and says to him, We have found who Moshe wrote of in the Torah, also the Prophets, Ι̅H
son of Yoseph from Nazaret.
[18] Nathanael says to him, Can there be any good from Nazaret? Philippo says to him, Come and see!
[19] The Ι̅H
sees the Nathanael coming to him, and says concerning him, Behold, an Yisraeli indeed in whom there is no deceit!
[20] Nathanael says to him, From where do you know me? the
Ι̅H answers and says to him, Before Philippo summoned you, being under the sukkah-fig, I knew you.
[21] Nathanael answers him, Rabbi, you are the Son of Elohim? you are Sovereign of Yisrael?
[22] The
Ι̅H answers and says to him, Because I said to you that I knew you from under the sukkah-fig, you are convinced? you shall see greater things than these!
[23] And he said to him, Amen-amen, (for He and he are the Amen-amen), I say to you, You shall see the heavens opened up and the Malakim of Elohim ascending and descending concerning the Son of Man.
[24] This again was in Beth-Ania beyond Yarden, which is Bethel, the same which of ancient time was called Luz, and Ulamluz, and Oulamlous, and Oulammaous which is also Emmaus:
[25] The same is Mahanaim, the double encampment of the hosts of Elohim, and Penuel, the place where the sun rose up in Yisrael as he crossed the Yarden River at the Yabbok ford.
[26] And Mahanaim is a hamlet of the small towns of Yair, son of Segub, son of Hezron, son of Pharez, son of Yhudah, (and therefore it is said, Yhudah beyond Yarden, for Hezron went in to the daughter of Machir).
[27] In the circumjacent hippodrome region are the city of Adam, Sukkoth, and Zarethan-Nazareth, (not the same Gen-Netsaret in the sides of the north, around Lake Kinnerot, north of Yam Kinneret).
[28] And the third day there was a wedding feast with Kana of Nathanael of the Galili; and the mother of
Ι̅H was there, as it is written concerning our covenant mother, Yerushalem above:
[29] Rejoice, O barren, you who did not bear; break forth and cry out, you who travailed not: for the desolate has many more offspring than she that has an husband.
[30] Broaden the place of your ohel-tent, they shall stretch forth the curtains of your mishkanot-habitations; spare not in the lengthening of your cords, and the strengthening of your stakes:
[31] For you shall spread abroad to the right and to the left, and your seed shall inherit the nations, and cause the desolate cities to be inhabited, (for of old the Mishkan was at Shiloh, that is, Shalem, Salem, Selom, Salein, and Saleim next to Aenon, in the Adamah hippodrome-circle of Arabah Yarden).
[32] Likewise the Ι̅H
and his talmidim were also called to the wedding feast: and when they fell short of wine, the mother of the Ι̅H says to him, They have no wine!
[33] The
Ι̅H says to her, Woman, what is that to me and you? my hour has not yet come! His mother says to the attendants, Do whatsoever he tells you to do.
[34] Moreover there were six stone cisterns stationed thereby, after the manner of the purifications of the Yhudim, containing two or three measures apiece, (behold, they were not emptied of their contents).
[35] The Ι̅H
says to them, Fill back up the cisterns with water, and they filled them up to the brim.
[36] And he said to them, Draw out now and bear it to the governor of the feast: and so they did.
[37] And when the governor of the feast had tasted the water become wine, and not knowing from where it came, (though the servants having drawn the water knew), the governor called the groom:
[38] And he said to him, Every man at the beginning sets out the good wine, and when they have drank, then the lesser quality: but you have kept the good wine until now!
[39] This beginning of signs the Ι̅H
performed in Kana of Nathanael of the Galili, and manifested his glory, and his talmidim put their trust in him.

So one is named Ι̅H, and one is the Ι̅H, (and those are not identical names, though they two are one commencing at the immersion under Yohanan, (and thus the reason for the so-called Nomina Sacra)). And of course Beth-Ania has the meaning, House of Affliction, (עניה), as it is written concerning Yerushalem above in haNavi Yeshayah in several places, ("O thou afflicted").

daqq

Bethsaida on the eastern side of the Jordan in the old Macedonian territory where it enters Lake Galilee, was the birth place of Peter and his brother Andrew, who was a close friend of Philip, who with Andrew, were the two men to who John the Baptist pointed out Jesus, the son of his cousin Mary, as the one whom the ‘LIGHT of MAN’ had chosen as the man through who he would reveal himself to the world; the man that he had promised Moses that he would in the future raise up from among the Israelites, the one who would come in the name of the Lord ‘Who I Am’ and speak only that which he was commanded to say by ‘Who I Am’ or JHWH’ the Omega and the Most High in the creation.

In Deuteronomy 18: 18; The Lord, ‘Who I Am/JHWH’ says to Moses----“I will send them a prophet just like you from among their own people; I will tell him what to say, and he will tell the people everything that I command him to say. He will speak in my name.”

Did the people of his day believe that he was some God who had been born of a virgin? Of course not, the Jews who lived in the day of Jesus, knew that God had said to Moses that he would choose a man from among the Israelites and send him to speak in his name, and Peter in Acts 3: 22; verified that man to be Jesus the son of Mary, Plus the people of his day knew that he was the man that God had chosen from among the Israelites and sent to speak in his name, when on his triumphant entry into Jerusalem, they cried out: “BLESSED IS HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD.”

Says ΙΑΩΑ Elohim the Almighty: I am the ΩΑ
Yeshayah-Isa 41:4, 43:10, 43:13, 46:4, 48:12, 52:6
(אני הוא [1QIsaaאני הואה])

See also Trigrammaton:
4Q120, Codex Marchalianus, Vat.Gr.2125

daqq

So it is more like so:

[08] The next day again stood Yohanan, and there were two out of his talmidim: and watching the Ι̅H traversing the midst, he said, Behold, the Amnos of Elohim!
[10] But the Ι̅H
converted round about, and seeing them following he said to them, What do you seek? and they said to him, Rabbi, (which is to say, with interpretation, Teacher), Where do you abide?
[11] He says to them, Come and see! they came therefore and saw where he abode; and they abode with him that day, the hour being the tenth.
[12] Andreo the brother of Shimon Rock was one from the two that had heard alongside Yohanan, and that had followed him:
[13] He first found his own brother Shimon, and said to him, We have found the Meshiah, (Χ̅Ρ, which is anointed one, or one anointed, or the Messiah who is the very Anointing), and he led him to the Ι̅H
said, You are Shimon the son of Yohanan: you shall be called Kepha, (which when having been converted is Petro, which is also like Kepha, meaning Rock).
[15] The next day he desires to go forth into the Galili, and he finds Philippo, (which is to say, with interpretation, Fond of Horses, that is, the Horsemen), and the Ι̅H
says to him, Follow me!
[16] Moreover Philippo was from Beth-Saida; out of the city of Andreo and Kepha.
[17] Philippo finds Nathanael the Kana-ania, (for he is from Kana of the Galili), and says to him, We have found who Moshe wrote of in the Torah, also the Prophets, Ι̅H
[18] Nathanael says to him, Can there be any good from Nazaret? Philippo says to him, Come and see!
[19] The Ι̅H
sees the Nathanael coming to him, and says concerning him, Behold, an Yisraeli indeed in whom there is no deceit!
Ι̅H answers and says to him, Before Philippo summoned you, being under the sukkah-fig, I knew you.
[21] Nathanael answers him, Rabbi, you are the Son of Elohim? you are Sovereign of Yisrael?
[22] The
Ι̅H answers and says to him, Because I said to you that I knew you from under the sukkah-fig, you are convinced? you shall see greater things than these!
[23] And he said to him, Amen-amen, (for He and he are the Amen-amen), I say to you, You shall see the heavens opened up and the Malakim of Elohim ascending and descending concerning the Son of Man.
[24] This again was in Beth-Ania beyond Yarden, which is Bethel, the same which of ancient time was called Luz, and Ulamluz, and Oulamlous, and Oulammaous which is also Emmaus:
[25] The same is Mahanaim, the double encampment of the hosts of Elohim, and Penuel, the place where the sun rose up in Yisrael as he crossed the Yarden River at the Yabbok ford.
[26] And Mahanaim is a hamlet of the small towns of Yair, son of Segub, son of Hezron, son of Pharez, son of Yhudah, (and therefore it is said, Yhudah beyond Yarden, for Hezron went in to the daughter of Machir).
[27] In the circumjacent hippodrome region are the city of Adam, Sukkoth, and Zarethan-Nazareth, (not the same Gen-Netsaret in the sides of the north, around Lake Kinnerot, north of Yam Kinneret).
[28] And the third day there was a wedding feast with Kana of Nathanael of the Galili; and the mother of
Ι̅H was there, as it is written concerning our covenant mother, Yerushalem above:
[29] Rejoice, O barren, you who did not bear; break forth and cry out, you who travailed not: for the desolate has many more offspring than she that has an husband.
[30] Broaden the place of your ohel-tent, they shall stretch forth the curtains of your mishkanot-habitations; spare not in the lengthening of your cords, and the strengthening of your stakes:
[31] For you shall spread abroad to the right and to the left, and your seed shall inherit the nations, and cause the desolate cities to be inhabited, (for of old the Mishkan was at Shiloh, that is, Shalem, Salem, Selom, Salein, and Saleim next to Aenon, in the Adamah hippodrome-circle of Arabah Yarden).
[32] Likewise the Ι̅H
and his talmidim were also called to the wedding feast: and when they fell short of wine, the mother of the Ι̅H says to him, They have no wine!
[33] The
Ι̅H says to her, Woman, what is that to me and you? my hour has not yet come! His mother says to the attendants, Do whatsoever he tells you to do.
[34] Moreover there were six stone cisterns stationed thereby, after the manner of the purifications of the Yhudim, containing two or three measures apiece, (behold, they were not emptied of their contents).
[35] The Ι̅H
says to them, Fill back up the cisterns with water, and they filled them up to the brim.
[36] And he said to them, Draw out now and bear it to the governor of the feast: and so they did.
[37] And when the governor of the feast had tasted the water become wine, and not knowing from where it came, (though the servants having drawn the water knew), the governor called the groom:
[38] And he said to him, Every man at the beginning sets out the good wine, and when they have drank, then the lesser quality: but you have kept the good wine until now!
performed in Kana of Nathanael of the Galili, and manifested his glory, and his talmidim put their trust in him.

So one is named Ι̅H, and one is the Ι̅H, (and those are not identical names, though they two are one commencing at the immersion under Yohanan, (and thus the reason for the so-called Nomina Sacra)). And of course Beth-Ania has the meaning, House of Affliction, (עניה), as it is written concerning Yerushalem above in haNavi Yeshayah in several places, ("O thou afflicted").

There is a Beth-Saida Philippi just south of Caesarea Philippi, which is not on the shore of Yam Kinneret but rather on the shore of the little lake in the sides of the north, that is the twin lake also shaped like a harp, which is Kinnerot, (also called the waters of Merom and, by some, the sea of Merom). That one was in Gen-Netsaret, (Γεννησαρετ), the garden-circle of Nazara. Moreover there is a hippodrome "horse-course" wherein also there is another Beth-Lehem, (cf. Genesis 48:7 LXX-Septuagint), which is not meant to be a literal man-made horse racing track, like what the Herods built, but rather simply means a circle or circuit. As one might see, (depending on how one reads), Genesis 48:7 easily speaks of that Beth-Lehem which is in the circle or hippodrome containing Mahanaim, Penuel, Bethel-Luz-Emmaus, Sukkot, and so on, (sixty stadia: a hippodrome, circle, or circuit outside of Yerushalem, for it is in Arabah Yarden encircling the area of the Yabbok ford).

S-word

BANNED
Banned
So it is more like so:

[10] But the Ι̅H
says to him, Follow me!
[19] The Ι̅H
[22] The
[32] Likewise the Ι̅H
[33] The
[35] The Ι̅H

Translate all that into modern day English and I might even read what you are trying to say.

daqq

Translate all that into modern day English and I might even read what you are trying to say.

Hmmm, really cannot do much better than that without forfeiting critical information. It is more like a study tool, for instance, you are familiar with the question of Emmaus and where it may have been located, correct? There are three or four different places generally argued, (and it is likely that none of them are correct), for in the OG LXX version of Genesis 28:19, for the city once called Luz, (which becomes Bethel), you will find the word Oulamlous, (ουλαμλους), which they say is by mistake; and then in later Septuagint versions you will find Lammaous, (λαμμαους). But what most are not aware of is that in Codex Bezea, at Luke 24:13, we read not Emmaous, (Emmaus), but rather Oulammaous. So rather than posting a cumbersome and lengthy write-up on this I simply posted the necessary keywords so that anyone may quite easily search those things out if they so desire. The same is true for Shiloh, (Shalem), and so on. :)

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Hmmm, really cannot do much better than that without forfeiting critical information. It is more like a study tool, for instance, you are familiar with the question of Emmaus and where it may have been located, correct? There are three or four different places generally argued, (and it is likely that none of them are correct), for in the OG LXX version of Genesis 28:19, for the city once called Luz, (which becomes Bethel), you will find the word Oulamlous, (ουλαμλους), which they say is by mistake; and then in later Septuagint versions you will find Lammaous, (λαμμαους). But what most are not aware of is that in Codex Bezea, at Luke 24:13, we read not Emmaous, (Emmaus), but rather Oulammaous. So rather than posting a cumbersome and lengthy write-up on this I simply posted the necessary keywords so that anyone may quite easily search those things out if they so desire. The same is true for Shiloh, (Shalem), and so on. :)

Emmaus was close enough to Jerusalem, for Cleophas and his son Simon to have walked to, and for Cleophas to have returned to Jerusalem that same day and reveal to the disciples, (Less Thomas Didymus Jude) that Jesus had risen and was recognised by Simon by the manner in which he broke the bread.

So which of your towns called Emmaus, do you consider to be that close to Jerusalem?