The genesis of the Vaccine misinformation

Arthur Brain

Masking and social distancing certainly helped to flatten the curve. This is proven by the fact that flu cases dropped.
Yes and that's why I think we should continue with them along with having hand sanitiser stations in shops and outside. Where I live they're all still in place and I've no problem with it. Those that do just wanna quit whining.

Arthur Brain

Masked up, sanitized up, distanced up, wrapped in bubble wrap, a feeding straw from Amazon, the American Leftist Loser and Coward.
It's not cowardly to wear a mask, to engage in regular hand sanitising and to observe social distancing. It's for the benefit of other people but I can understand why that doesn't compute for you.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Masking and social distancing certainly helped to flatten the curve. This is proven by the fact that flu cases dropped.

Which only means it worked against the flu... And says nothing about how they affected covid.

marke

Yes and that's why I think we should continue with them along with having hand sanitiser stations in shops and outside. Where I live they're all still in place and I've no problem with it. Those that do just wanna quit whining.
Keep your crutches if you like but don't force the stupid, irresponsible, unscientific leftist fake cures on everything that breathes.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Which only means it worked against the flu... And says nothing about how they affected covid.
It's a safe assumption. It's just kind of common sense to know that coronavirus protocols would help to mitigate the spread of the coronavirus, just as they did with all other viruses. But not everyone has common sense.

Arthur Brain

It's a safe assumption. It's just kind of common sense to know that coronavirus protocols would help to mitigate the spread of the coronavirus, just as they did with all other viruses. But not everyone has common sense.
Exactly. That's why I think we should keep them going. This whole snivelling and whiny protestations about mask wearing et al can just be discarded accordingly. I don't like wearing masks but what the heck, if they curb the flow of transmission of virus infection along with other measures then it's common sense to continue with them.

Arthur Brain

Even if it actually meant they only worked in curtailing the flu (they helped against Covid obviously as well) then why not keep them up? What "sensible" reason could there possibly be to do away with such measures?

marke

Leftists like to think the coronavirus vaccine immunizes against covid, but thousands of infections and deaths to the contrary prove that faith in the democrat cure is silly.

marke

Exactly. That's why I think we should keep them going. This whole snivelling and whiny protestations about mask wearing et al can just be discarded accordingly. I don't like wearing masks but what the heck, if they curb the flow of transmission of virus infection along with other measures then it's common sense to continue with them.
Masks help thugs disguise themselves against identification by police for criminal behaviors but they do nothing to prevent the spread of coronavirus particles.

marke

Even if it actually meant they only worked in curtailing the flu (they helped against Covid obviously as well) then why not keep them up? What "sensible" reason could there possibly be to do away with such measures?
Leftists who think everyone should be forced to wear masks non-stop to prevent infections from the flu bug are idiots.

It's not cowardly to wear a mask, to engage in regular hand sanitising and to observe social distancing

Yes it is because you are reacting to the fake fear mongering. You are scared.

If you were doing it because you thought it saved lives then you would have done it every year your whole life to help save some of the 30k who die from the Flu every year.

But you didn't did you.

Day after day you prove the point that the supporters of the Marxist Democrats are pathological liars.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Yes it is because you are reacting the fake fear mongering. You are scared.

If you were doing it because you thought it saved lives then you would have done it every year your whole life to help save some of the 30k who die from the Flu every year.

But you didn't did you.

Day after day you prove the point that the supporters of the Marxist Democrats are pathological liars.
No, I do it because it makes sense. I support it being ongoing also and in retrospect we should have had similar stuff in place before Covid was even a blip on the radar.

But you carry on doing you.

This is probably not going to be popular. While I am conservative - anti abortion and anti LGBT I don't share the views of many on here concerning vaccines and I will get into why. I have a deep abiding distrust of the information about the vaccines floating out there. I watched first hand the genesis of this information. Being on the inside track in an administrative position does have its perks.

Where did all the the mis-information about the Covid Vaccines come from? The sources are multiple at this point.

We have our dirty dozen more popularly known as the Disinformation Dozen.

Joseph Mercola, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Ty and Charlene Bollinger, Sherri Tenpenny, Rizza Islam, Rashid Buttar, Erin Elizabeth, Sayer Ji, Kelly Brogan, Christiane Northrup, Ben Tapper, and Kevin Jenkins.

Rashid Butter made claims such as 5G cell phone networks and "chemtrails" causing COVID-19. He was also the one that spread the idea that vaccines cause autism. This batch accounts for 60 percent of the current misinformation. But where did it start?

The Covid Misinformation starts earlier than these quacks.

I was a member of the Trump Server - The Donald, the very one that got shut down because insurrectionists had attached themselves to it. I was mid level management and the ISP's of these people were not US. They had ISP out of Norway and Sweden, primarily. These countries host people hostile to the US. We had one user, that kept harping on death penalty for the mildest offenses including jay walking. Sounds like something an ISIS or Taliban person would say. His was also very misogynistic. He was also a proponent of alternatives to vaccines. These non-US users pushed back against the vaccines when Trump wanted the roll them out. Then came the election and Biden won. The server was flooded with anti vax material from these users. The server was shut down after the capitol riots.

I also help to manage Facebook groups and we get off topic antivax stuff all the time. The big mouths that spew much of this material are still in these hotspots that are not American. Facebook gave me a wonderful tool that tells me where the post in coming from because I am a group Admin, especially if it a spammy post. It is why I have a deep distrust of antivax arguments and alternative therapies.

In short, the vaccine conspiracy theories were birthed by mostly people that were not American. Most of them are not Christian and are hostile to Christians. I believe they want to see the American experiment fail. And it's working. This country is sharply divided over how to manage the pandemic. It should not be that way.

I am just sharing what I have seen being in that server. It was not pretty on the Donald. It was a sewer at times. I believe it attracted a lot of hostile people with evil intentions.

I am going to stipulate that all of that is true. You seem to have some insider knowledge that we do not have so let us say all of that is true.

Is it not also true that the majority of people who the Left call "anti-vaxxers" are not ant-vax at all, but rather are actually anti-mandate? I am such a person. Mandates are fascist as far as I am concerned, no different than the CCP forcing abortions. That is what I fight against: Mandates.

I might get a vaccine in a few years after I am satisfied that all the bugs are worked out. But nobody will ever force me to get one.

marke

No, I do it because it makes sense. I support it being ongoing also and in retrospect we should have had similar stuff in place before Covid was even a blip on the radar.

But you carry on doing you.
There is a worldwide movement to crush human rights and freedoms in order to force everyone into submission to the coming new world order. Unfortunately, that new world order is of the devil and extremely oppressive and wicked.

marke

I am going to stipulate that all of that is true. You seem to have some insider knowledge that we do not have so let us say all of that is true.

Is it not also true that the majority of people who the Left call "anti-vaxxers" are not ant-vax at all, but rather are actually anti-mandate? I am such a person. Mandates are fascist as far as I am concerned, no different than the CCP forcing abortions. That is what I fight against: Mandates.

I might get a vaccine in a few years after I am satisfied that all the bugs are worked out. But nobody will ever force me to get one.
Other countries are already forcing everyone to comply with new totalitarian dictates by fining those who do not comply, by taking away their livelihoods, by jailing them and unjustly persecuting them in other ways. These new world order cultists are not nice.

Other countries are already forcing everyone to comply with new totalitarian dictates by fining those who do not comply, by taking away their livelihoods, by jailing them and unjustly persecuting them in other ways. These new world order cultists are not nice.

Biden would have done the same were it not for the constitution.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Correct anti mandate. I am anti mandate too. The mandates messed the management of Covid up. Masks don't work. People still get sick wearing masks. The minute you mandate something, people are going to dig in their heels. The theories may have been started so the left could bring in their mandates and use them to control people. The whole thing is about control.