The future Temple in Jerusalem, where Messiah will rule the earth

daqq

Jesus said to the Pharisees, "The Kingdom is in your midst." That meant that the King-designate was standing among them. Would he have meant that the PHARISEES had the Kingdom in their hearts?? LOL! He exposed them as hypocrites and offspring of snakes. The Kingdom is much more than just "an inward Kingdom." Whatever could that mean, especially after reading Daniel 2:44 & Isaiah 9:6,7?? How do you explain those verses?

Acts 17:24 refers to the real temple IN HEAVEN.....it is not just something in one's heart.

It has been proven to be so many times over. In addition, because of John 5:31, one may know that the Anointed one was not speaking of himself when he spoke the words which Zeke referenced and you are responding to, (Luke 17:20,21), but rather, he was speaking of the Word, that is, the very Anointing which was upon him and in his heart. The "abomination of desolation" likewise takes place in the heart; for that spirit rises up and makes a stand in the hearts of men who are in rebellion, (Luke 16:15 expounds this), each in his or her own appointed times, (and none shall be alone in his appointed times).

If you truly believe the Testimony of the Master then look up how many times he uses the word for abomination, (βδελυγμα), in the four Gospel accounts: the answer should astound you and lead you into the correct understanding. Here is a hint: I already quoted one of the passages and the other two occurrences in the Gospel accounts are actually two different accounts of one same statement. Thus he only actually used the word for abomination twice; and therefore the one which I have already noted should define the other for you, (if indeed you love the Word).

God's Truth

Actually Jesus entered INTO the temple in heaven; when he did so, he presented his own sacrifice to God in the Most Holy. (Hebrews 9:11,12,24)
Jesus is the temple.

John 2:19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."

The Kingdom will come---as an influence over the entire earth---but that doesn't mean the seat of that Kingdom has to literally come to earth. Does Washington, D.C., have to be in every town in the U.S.A.? Its INFLUENCE extends throughout the U.S. God's Kingdom will influence the whole earth, and God's will will be done here just like it is being done in heaven. Jesus will return in the sense that his attention will be primarily on this earth and mankind that lives on it. He will take care of business, FROM HEAVEN, and we will have no doubt about what is going on.
There is going to be a new earth, and the new Jerusalem from heaven will come to earth.
The Father and Jesus will live on the new earth with us.

It is sad that some here have no clue about what is going to happen. They're waiting for another physical temple! Something that will not happen. How pathetic.

I can’t understand how anyone could ever get that Jesus will live on this earth in an earthly temple, and live on an earth with people who will be thrown in the lake of fire.

beameup

The Kingdom will come---as an influence over the entire earth---but that doesn't mean the seat of that Kingdom has to literally come to earth.

Following Armegeddon
And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, YHWH of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles. - Zechariah 14:16

beameup

And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house [Temple] shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all (Gentile) nations shall flow unto it. - Isaiah 2:2

God's Truth

And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house [Temple] shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all (Gentile) nations shall flow unto it. - Isaiah 2:2

Jesus is Spirit and you need to understand that.

KingdomRose

The Lord Jesus is also still man, and you need to understand that.

No, he GAVE UP his humanity as a sacrifice for the salvation of mankind. He is no longer a man with flesh and bones. YOU need to understand just what Jesus is like today. He will no longer walk on the earth. He is a glorious, awesome King who has been given all power by his Father, God. He will rule the earth FROM HEAVEN after Armageddon. Don't sleep on as the world does.

beameup

Jesus has a glorified body and you need to understand that.
There, I fixed it.

Then Jesus said to Thomas, “Reach here with your finger, and see My hands; and reach here your hand and put it into My side; and do not be unbelieving, but believing.” Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!” - John 20:27-28

God's Truth

There, I fixed it.

Then Jesus said to Thomas, “Reach here with your finger, and see My hands; and reach here your hand and put it into My side; and do not be unbelieving, but believing.” Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!” - John 20:27-28

Don't change what I said. Fix it now.

Epoisses

There will be a future temple in Jerusalem that will be the seat of the abomination of desolation and mark of the beast. Any return to the OT sacrificial offerings after the one time sacrifice of Christ for all sin is the highest form of sin. Dispensationals and Christian Zionists will bow at the altar of the beast and be lost forever because they reject unmerited grace.

God's Truth

There will be a future temple in Jerusalem that will be the seat of the abomination of desolation and mark of the beast. Any return to the OT sacrificial offerings after the one time sacrifice of Christ for all sin is the highest form of sin. Dispensationals and Christian Zionists will bow at the altar of the beast and be lost forever because they reject unmerited grace.

Exactly.

beameup

No, true Believers (Christians) won't even be on earth when that occurs; they (like Enoch) will be REMOVED from the earth. The "Tribulation" is another DISPENSATION, after the DISPENSATION of Grace.

musterion

God's Truth

No, true Believers (Christians) won't even be on earth when that occurs; they (like Enoch) will be REMOVED from the earth. The "Tribulation" is another DISPENSATION, after the DISPENSATION of Grace.

Madists say that Jesus sill be on this earth and live in an earthly temple, and that people will bring sacrifices.

Is that what you believe?

Epoisses

The entire book of Revelation was written to the church because in the very first chapter Jesus tells John to send seven letters or angels to the seven churches of Asia and in the last chapter he says I Jesus have sent my angel to testify unto you these things in the churches - Rev. 22:16. The twelve spiritual tribes of spiritual Israel are identified in the 144,000 which should be obvious because even in Christ’s day the only ethnic tribes remaining were Judah, Benjamin and a few Levites. It would be physically impossible to have 12,000 pure blood, virgin Jews from the 12 tribes at the end of time. Revelation was written to the church so there will never be a return to old covenant law worship at least not by Jesus. The enemies of Jesus seem dead set on going there, however.

God's Truth

Read Ezekiel chapters 40-48, and get back to me.

You need to be able to answer questions about your beliefs.

Answer the question.

Tell me about your beliefs.

Give me a picture and narrate to me the end times; or, the time when Jesus comes again, whichever beliefs you have.