The Funnies

bybee

b0PpKXH.jpg

I quite agree!

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I grew up on Calvin and Hobbes.

I'm Reformed, and I didn't put it together until recently that they are named after John Calvin and Thomas Hobbes :)

calvin2.gif

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Ah, I miss that kid. Most people don't know it but he's pushing forty now and manages a Denny's in Bangor, Maine. Two kids, a three pack a day habit and an ex-wife. He's lost a little hair and put on weight, but he's doing what he can, I guess.

Me? I'm spending a lot of time in a storage facility in Eddington. Best way out would be if he keeps putting off the fee and I end up in a picker's hands.

Life.

Quetzal

Ah, I miss that kid. Most people don't know it but he's pushing forty now and manages a Denny's in Bangor, Maine. Two kids, a three pack a day habit and an ex-wife. He's lost a little hair and put on weight, but he's doing what he can, I guess.

Me? I'm spending a lot of time in a storage facility in Eddington. Best way out would be if he keeps putting off the fee and I end up in a picker's hands.

Life.
My girl friend's son is three, I have seen some very well made Hobbes plushes on Etsy. It very well might end up under the tree this year.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
My girl friend's son is three, I have seen some very well made Hobbes plushes on Etsy. It very well might end up under the tree this year.
Or you could make your way to Eddington and make a bid. Seriously, it's dark in here and something smells like ham (no, I'm sure it isn't me). :shocked:

quip

BANNED
Banned

Life.

funny-Calvin-Hobbes-cartoon-adult.jpg