The Forensic Audit of Fulton County Georgia Ballots

Arthur Brain

No, believing in truth is an extreme position. When someone calls themselves "a moderate", they are simply trying to "game the system".
What a load of bunk. For starters, if you cared about truth you wouldn't have stupidly accused me of agreeing with the 'far left', not unless you are so thick as to equate anything I state or link to on here as remotely resembling. So, either a complete lack of intelligence on your part or wilful dishonesty, neither option good for you. Secondly, someone can certainly be 'moderate' and value truth in a proper understanding of the term. Again, a seeming lack of understanding on your part.

Last edited:

marke

Just noticed you gave a thumbs up to ffreeloaders post. If you think I'm 'far left' then your 'reasoning skills' are in dire need of an upgrade. Kinda funny though.
Leftists generally oppose Christian values and support evil ideas and programs promoted by the devil and his deluded servants.

Arthur Brain

🤪 🤣😂🤣
Biden is, without a doubt, the worst president that the US has ever had.
He's a demented old puppet, but I guess we can see why you like him.
Um, no and there's a reason why Trump has already gone down as one of the worst presidents in American history. He was nothing more than an incompetent, ego fuelled "reality tv star" who was completely unfit for office. Thankfully, sanity prevailed overall and he was voted out of office. Now, that isn't to say that Bide is great either but it is indeed sane to prefer him in office over the former clown who was an embarrassment to the WH. It would also be sane to consider a coconut in power as an improvement.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Those who rejoice that Trump is out and that Biden is in are messed up in the head.
I rejoice that Trump is out, but I'm certainly not happy about who replaced him, either. We need much better leaders than both of them.
🤪 🤣😂🤣
Biden is, without a doubt, the worst president that the US has ever had.
He's a demented old puppet, but I guess we can see why you like him.
To call Biden a puppet is a complement. I can only hope that someone is pulling his strings for him because he certainly doesn't seem very capable of pulling them himself. But then, whoever may be pulling his strings for him doesn't seem to be doing a very effective job.

marke

Um, no and there's a reason why Trump has already gone down as one of the worst presidents in American history. He was nothing more than an incompetent, ego fuelled "reality tv star" who was completely unfit for office. Thankfully, sanity prevailed overall and he was voted out of office. Now, that isn't to say that Bide is great either but it is indeed sane to prefer him in office over the former clown who was an embarrassment to the WH. It would also be sane to consider a coconut in power as an improvement.
Evil men and seducers do not like Trump because he convinced voters he supported God and Christian values.

marke

I rejoice that Trump is out, but I'm certainly not happy about who replaced him, either. We need much better leaders than both of them.

To call Biden a puppet is a complement. I can only hope that someone is pulling his strings for him because he certainly doesn't seem very capable of pulling them himself. But then, whoever may be pulling his strings for him doesn't seem to be doing a very effective job.
Whoever is pulling Biden's strings has sold out Americans to bloody Muslim butchers in Afghanistan like pigs to a slaughterhouse.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Evil men and seducers do not like Trump because he convinced voters he supported God and Christian values.
I didn't like Trump for decades when he was a billionaire Gotham City socialite with a new model or actress on his arm every time he was in the news, when he was a real estate developer always in the news, when he was a reality TV star, when he was the darling of the left. I didn't support his candidacy in 2016 for any reason other than Hillary was so much worse. I was pleasantly surprised to find him to be a competent President. Much much better in the role than the current Potato-in-Chief.

How the left used to love Donald Trump:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
While it’s not saying much, he’s 100% better than Former Guy. Then again, that’s not a high bar to meet.

Joe was my first pick in this election and in 2016.
He is a decent family man. That use to matter.