The Forensic Audit of Fulton County Georgia Ballots

marke

Yup on all counts. Wow, was that a feeble excuse when all and sundry knew she meant every darned word of it.
Leftist disciples of the devil do not disprove allegations of fraud against them. They simply destroy those who seek to expose the fraud so the fraud will remain obscured behind lies and obstruction.

marke

I think she wanted people to believe her, but I doubt she believed it herself. I think she is a lying grifter who saw an opportunity to be in the spotlight and make money off of the gullible dupes who send her their money because they think she can actually help to get the 2020 presidential election results overturned. This world is full of stupid people who are more than happy to be conned.
Thousands of eyewitnesses, whistleblowers and election observers have gone on official record exposing the democrat fraud in 2020. Democrats attack people like Trump and Powell as a distraction to keep the focus off the thousands of credible witnesses. Democrats do not disprove fraud, they simply destroy those doing the most to expose their fraud.

marke

How much do you wanna bet that this guy and his claim is part of the real fraud in the Georgia election?

How many credible whistleblowers have come out with evidence of voter fraud? Hundreds? How many have given their names and submitted affidavits of what they witnessed? Dozens? How many whistleblowers came forward against Trump in the first unjust democrat impeachment? One, who remained anonymous and could not be cross-examined because of unjust democrat rules.

Democrats are corrupt. Shame on them.

marke

Oh good grief, when are you going to wake up and get a better source of "news"? This is just another farcical article from a site as reputable as infowars. It's done and dusted.
Oh good grief. When are you going to stop the knee-jerk rejection of news democrats do not approve of? Either disprove the reports or shut up.

Arthur Brain

Oh good grief. When are you going to stop the knee-jerk rejection of news democrats do not approve of? Either disprove the reports or shut up.
Pffft, there's about as much to disprove with the latest crackpot conspiracy rubbish from TGP as there has been in the past and all manner of else. Heck, since it was obvious that Trump lost the last election by a landslide there's been all sorts of bunk bandied about that has come to nought. A supposed sting operation where watermarked ballots would 'prove' widespread voter fraud. Nope. Voter machine tampering. Hmm, all that's gotten several of Trump's former staff and big business supporters is a bunch of lawsuits in excess of a billion dollars. Then there's 'bamboo fibres', nope, a whole load of court cases that haven't come to anything, plenty of republicans embarrassed by the ongoing farce and abandoning ship, farcical press briefings held outside of adult bookstores and worldwide bemusement and ridicule. It's over, get over it. Trump lost. End of.

Gary K

AB will always believe those who lie to him. He will never believe anyone who tells him truth.

marke

Pffft, there's about as much to disprove with the latest crackpot conspiracy rubbish from TGP as there has been in the past and all manner of else. Heck, since it was obvious that Trump lost the last election by a landslide there's been all sorts of bunk bandied about that has come to nought. A supposed sting operation where watermarked ballots would 'prove' widespread voter fraud. Nope. Voter machine tampering. Hmm, all that's gotten several of Trump's former staff and big business supporters is a bunch of lawsuits in excess of a billion dollars. Then there's 'bamboo fibres', nope, a whole load of court cases that haven't come to anything, plenty of republicans embarrassed by the ongoing farce and abandoning ship, farcical press briefings held outside of adult bookstores and worldwide bemusement and ridicule. It's over, get over it. Trump lost. End of.
Nobody has cleared Dominion voting machines of misreading, misreporting, or otherwise corrupting the vote count, especially given access to the machines by dishonest workers. Democrat lies are just smoke and mirrors with no substance. Here are the known weaknesses to the machines and we need access to the machines to see if crooks exploited the weaknesses for purposes of stealing votes for Biden. Denying the machines were corrupted is not the same thing as proving the machines were not corrupted.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docum...-Sarasota-Findings.html#document/p10/a553680- Tech experts cite vunerabilities in voting machines

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/el...s-find-nearly-three-dozen-u-s-voting-n1112436 - voting machies connected to the internet despite claims

https://www.deepcapture.com/2020/11/election-2020-was-rigged-the-evidence/ - history of voting machine corruption

Harri Hursti, a Finnish computer programmer, famously exposed this vulnerability among voting machines in Leon County, Florida, as part of a series of studies on digital election infrastructure. He showed the “Hursti Hack” — tampering with the machine’s memory cards in person or over a remote internet connection — could add or subtract hundreds of votes for a candidate. Some experts believe this tactic may have been partially responsible for the voting irregularities witnessed in Florida during the 2000 election.

Arthur Brain

AB will always believe those who lie to him. He will never believe anyone who tells him truth.
Well that sure ain't gonna be you is it? Why don't you tell me how 'I imagine I have the right to call for people's deaths' again? You are bat crap crazy and then some, not to mention a monumental dope.

Arthur Brain

ab a true leftist

Mat 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
way 2 go, a true, deluded dingbat.

Fun trading this sorta stuff isn't it?

Arthur Brain

Nobody has cleared Dominion voting machines of misreading, misreporting, or otherwise corrupting the vote count, especially given access to the machines by dishonest workers. Democrat lies are just smoke and mirrors with no substance. Here are the known weaknesses to the machines and we need access to the machines to see if crooks exploited the weaknesses for purposes of stealing votes for Biden. Denying the machines were corrupted is not the same thing as proving the machines were not corrupted.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docum...-Sarasota-Findings.html#document/p10/a553680- Tech experts cite vunerabilities in voting machines

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/el...s-find-nearly-three-dozen-u-s-voting-n1112436 - voting machies connected to the internet despite claims

https://www.deepcapture.com/2020/11/election-2020-was-rigged-the-evidence/ - history of voting machine corruption

Harri Hursti, a Finnish computer programmer, famously exposed this vulnerability among voting machines in Leon County, Florida, as part of a series of studies on digital election infrastructure. He showed the “Hursti Hack” — tampering with the machine’s memory cards in person or over a remote internet connection — could add or subtract hundreds of votes for a candidate. Some experts believe this tactic may have been partially responsible for the voting irregularities witnessed in Florida during the 2000 election.
About as convincing as a My Pillow Guy symposium declaring irrefutable proof of election fraud. Oops, he's on the receiving end of one of these lawsuits isn't he?

marke

About as convincing as a My Pillow Guy symposium declaring irrefutable proof of election fraud. Oops, he's on the receiving end of one of these lawsuits isn't he?
You can count on the wicked filing frivolous or unjust lawsuits against the innocent. That is what they do.

Arthur Brain

spoken like a true leftist
What exactly is a "leftist" according to you anyway? Someone who doesn't buy into the same bunk that you do? Someone who dares to think outside of a fundamentalist box? Someone who doesn't reduce themselves to silly little soundbites like "confession through projection"?

In that case hey, I'm a "leftist"! Yay!

marke

l
They aren't innocent though, are they? Still, maybe Powell's kraken might wake up and save the day...
Unjust, immoral, and wicked people use the legal system to file unjust lawsuits against their enemies or their victims all the time, whether you are aware of that fact or not.

way 2 go

What exactly is a "leftist" according to you anyway? Someone who doesn't buy into the same bunk that you do? Someone who dares to think outside of a fundamentalist box?
Mat 12:30 He that is not with me is against me;

Mat 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me,
ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
Someone who doesn't reduce themselves to silly little soundbites
confession through projection
In that case hey, I'm a "leftist"! Yay!
yes , you're a leftist

Arthur Brain

Mat 12:30 He that is not with me is against me;

Mat 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me,
ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

confession through projection

yes , you're a leftist
Nah, I'm a realist and not some gullible dope lacking critical thinking skills. Stick to your soundbites kid.

Arthur Brain

l

Unjust, immoral, and wicked people use the legal system to file unjust lawsuits against their enemies or their victims all the time, whether you are aware of that fact or not.
It's not unjust when there's no merit or substance to claims that effectively amount to slander and libel. Powell, Lindell and Giuliani shoulda known better. Live and learn...maybe...