The Forensic Audit of Fulton County Georgia Ballots

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Like you said, offer your irrefutable proof.
My proof? I'm glad you asked! Just look at any majority Republican state that Trump lost and you'll find the Republicans in charge of those states are against decertification of the results!

Let's start with Arizona. First, the RINOs in Arizona stole the election from Trump and gave it to Biden, and then they held a sham recount by some fly-by-night group called "Cyber Ninjas" who supposedly did an audit only to find out that--you guessed it!--Biden won by more votes than originally counted! Does that make any sense to you? The only way it can make sense is if the RINOs stole the election from Trump and gave it to Biden! And so they did.

Then look at Georgia, Alabama, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, etc. In every state, you'll find that it is RINO office-holders who are blocking decertification of the 2020 election!

RINOs like Mike Pence, Bill Barr, Gov. Kemp, Raffensperger, Lamar Alexander, the conservative Supreme Court, Mitt Romney, James Comey, Sen. Ben Sasse, Mitch McConnell, and so forth and so on, are all in on the steal! So there!

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
While it’s not saying much, he’s 100% better than Former Guy. Then again, that’s not a high bar to meet.

Joe was my first pick in this election and in 2016.
He is a decent family man. That use to matter.
He is a lying piece of garbage and always has been

marke

My proof? I'm glad you asked! Just look at any majority Republican state that Trump lost and you'll find the Republicans in charge of those states are against decertification of the results!

Let's start with Arizona. First, the RINOs in Arizona stole the election from Trump and gave it to Biden, and then they held a sham recount by some fly-by-night group called "Cyber Ninjas" who supposedly did an audit only to find out that--you guessed it!--Biden won by more votes than originally counted! Does that make any sense to you? The only way it can make sense is if the RINOs stole the election from Trump and gave it to Biden! And so they did.

Then look at Georgia, Alabama, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, etc. In every state, you'll find that it is RINO office-holders who are blocking decertification of the 2020 election!

RINOs like Mike Pence, Bill Barr, Gov. Kemp, Raffensperger, Lamar Alexander, the conservative Supreme Court, Mitt Romney, James Comey, Sen. Ben Sasse, Mitch McConnell, and so forth and so on, are all in on the steal! So there!
I can see no reason why any honest and good person would not be more than willing to aid and encourage investigations into voting corruption to ensure our elections are not being corrupted by bad people.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I can see no reason why any honest and good person would not be more than willing to aid and encourage investigations into voting corruption to ensure our elections are not being corrupted by bad people.
An audit of ballots nationwide might show that Biden won all 50 states. Shouldn't historians be allowed to have that information?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Why would you not be in favor of it? Shouldn't historians be allowed to have that information?
The Deep State RINOs are against audits because they don't want you to find out that they stole the election! But they will allow audits that they control, and in these audits they claimed that Biden won!

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
The Deep State RINOs are against audits because they don't want you to find out that they stole the election! But they will allow audits that they control, and in these audits they claimed that Biden won!
I'm asking you. Not RINOs. Let's try it again:

Why would you not be in favor of it? Shouldn't historians be allowed to have that information?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
YES! But it takes more than one person to do an audit, and the Deep State RINO spies will make sure that they control the counting and the outcome, so what will more audits accomplish?
It will accomplish giving the public (and historians) insight as to just how deep and wide the Swamp actually is. That would be very valuable information for everyone to learn, don't you think?

Last edited:

marke

YES! But it takes more than one person to do an audit, and the Deep State RINO spies will make sure that they control the counting and the outcome, so what will more audits accomplish?
Americans who oppose voter security measures and investigations into apparent election crimes are not good Americans.