The Doctrines of Election, Grace, and God's Sovereignty. What are they?

Right Divider

Body part
I have a good understanding of the Bible.
Not if you don't even know who Paul's audience was in Acts 28.

Because of that, I do not hack it to pieces like the Dispensationalists that think they are "rightly dividing" it.
A false accusation, just like so many others.

You need to cut a straight path through the word of truth instead of trying to see what you can claim is not relevant to you because of your false beliefs.
Go ahead and go to synagogue every Saturday.

genuineoriginal

Not if you don't even know who Paul's audience was in Acts 28.
You seem to be under the delusion that it makes a difference.

Acts 28:24
24 And some believed the things which were spoken, and some believed not.​

Go ahead and go to synagogue every Saturday.
If going to synagogue every Saturday was good enough for Paul, why do you think you are too good to do the same?

Acts 18:4
4 And he reasoned in the synagogue every sabbath, and persuaded the Jews and the Greeks.​

Right Divider

Body part
You seem to be under the delusion that it makes a difference.

Acts 28:24
24 And some believed the things which were spoken, and some believed not.​

Some of WHOM? (Hint: the Jews)

If going to synagogue every Saturday was good enough for Paul, why do you think you are too good to do the same?

Acts 18:4
4 And he reasoned in the synagogue every sabbath, and persuaded the Jews and the Greeks.​

Paul was trying to persuade HIS KINSMEN in the flesh.

Your inability to understand CONTEXT is amazing (but oh so typical).

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
God's Elect are those with their IDs (names) written in the Book of Life of the Lamb before creation. It means that God knows who is who even before creation.

However the scenario is, if your mayor and only your mayor knows that you are a criminal then he puts you to jail. Then what says you? A lawful and fair realm doesn't operate this way. All you need is an open and fair judgment by an assigned judge and a group of juries. You will be judged in accordance to law instead of the knowledge of your mayor.

Similarly, earth is for such a fair and open and well-witnessed judgment, even though God knows before hand who is who.

Predestination means some of us are predestined in a way that who we are will be fully shown and displayed by the choices we make. This process can be witnessed by the angels, by the saints such as Moses (the accuser of the Jews). This process process can also be witnessed by Satan (and possibly his angels).

Revelation 12:10 (NIV2011)
Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: “Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.

Keep reading and studying the scriptures. Shalom.

genuineoriginal

God's Elect are those with their IDs (names) written in the Book of Life of the Lamb before creation. It means that God knows who is who even before creation.
The names were written (and some blotted out) throughout the years following creation, the names were not written before creation.

Malachi 3:16-17
16 Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.
17 And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.​