The Death of Religion

Robert Pate

Banned
1 - That's absolutely not true as it is from the gospel of Paul, a gospel of Replacement Theology. He even condemned the apostles of Jesus as false apostles for preaching a different gospel from his and a different Jesus that had nothing to do with the Jesus he was preaching. (II Cor. 11:4-6, 13)

2 - This is simply idolatry of the kind in Deut. 4:15,16.

3 - Again, according to the gospel of Paul who was an outlaw. Jesus rather came to confirm the Law down to the letter. (Mat. 5:17-19)

4 - What I have to say is that, according to Jer. 46:28, of the other nations the Lord will eventually finish them up while the Jewish People will be only chastised as we deserve.

Paul was an outlaw?

How lost can one get?

Ben Masada

Robert Pate: Jesus is the end and the fulfillment of the law. You just don't get it, do you?[/quote]

Ben Masada: I can't. It is too far from the truth. What I see is your struggle to prove that Jesus was lying when he said that,"Whoever breaks the least significant of these commandments and teaches others to do so, shall be called least in the Kingdom of HaShem. Now, whoever fulfills and teaches these commandments, shall be great in the Kingdom of HaShem. That's in Mat. 5:19 as I read from the NAB translation of the NT. And mind you that Jesus said that, soon after he declared in his Sermon of the Mount that he had not come to abolish the Law, which Paul, also trying to prove that he was lying said that Jesus abolished the Law on the cross. (Ephes. 2:15) Then he, Paul declared himself for all to hear that Jesus had been the end of the Law. (Rom. 10:4) And mind you again something else, Paul meant the Law in the Decalogue if you read Rom. 7:1-7 with his allegory of the widow who got rid of the law which subjected her to her husband when he died. Of course, Paul meant as you claim yourself that we got rid of the Law with the death of Jesus.

Last edited:

Ben Masada

Robert Pate: The Bible teaches that you will be tried according to the law. If you fail in one point of the law you have failed the whole thing and be condemned.

Ben Masada: Wrong! You and whoever in the NT wrote that nonsense. How about getting things right with the Lord so that our sins from scarlet red become as white as snow? It does not count? Prophet Isaiah said that all we need is to repent and return to the obedience of God's Law. (Isa. 1:18,19) It means that you err for not knowing the Word of the Lord through His prophets.

Last edited:

Ben Masada

Are you ready to stand before a Holy God and be judged according to the law?

"It is appointed unto man to die and after that the judgment".

I already stand before Him while I live. HaShem is the Lord of the living, not of the dead. (Mark 12:27) If you are waiting to stand before the Lord after death, you'll be left in the dust where the Lord want's you to remain forever.

Last edited:

Ben Masada

Paul was an outlaw?
How lost can one get?

If you knew how to read your NT, you would not be so surprised to hear that Paul was an outlaw by his own confession if you read I Cor. 9:20. Here is what it says in the NAB translation of the NT: "I became like a Jew to the Jews, in order to win the Jews. To those bound by the Law, I became like one who is bound, although in fact, I am not bound by the Law but that I might win those who are bound by the Law."

From the above text, we have Paul's own confession that he was not bound by the Law. Now, think about this truth: There are only three conditions as the Law is concerned; Above the Law which only HaShem is, under the Law which are all Law abiding citizens, and the outlaws aka those who claim not to be bound by the Law. As you can see, Paul himself confessed to be an outlaw. Then after Paul, Robert and many others today who embrace the gospel of Paul.

Robert Pate

Banned
Could you explain to me how Shento derives from Judaism?

The first revelation of God to humanity was through the Jewish people. Judaism was and still is the religion of the Jewish people.

At the Tower of Babel God divided humanity into many different races. They all retained a knowledge of God and as usual came up with a God of their choice.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus is the end and the fulfillment of the law.

We are instructed to test the spirits to see if they are of God. By what standard do we test the spirits if not by God's principles?

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits whether they are of God because many false prophets have gone out into the world. (1 John 4:1 NKJV)​

Robert Pate

Banned
If you knew how to read your NT, you would not be so surprised to hear that Paul was an outlaw by his own confession if you read I Cor. 9:20. Here is what it says in the NAB translation of the NT: "I became like a Jew to the Jews, in order to win the Jews. To those bound by the Law, I became like one who is bound, although in fact, I am not bound by the Law but that I might win those who are bound by the Law."

From the above text, we have Paul's own confession that he was not bound by the Law. Now, think about this truth: There are only three conditions as the Law is concerned; Above the Law which only HaShem is, under the Law which are all Law abiding citizens, and the outlaws aka those who claim not to be bound by the Law. As you can see, Paul himself confessed to be an outlaw. Then after Paul, Robert and many others today who embrace the gospel of Paul.

Paul was not bound by the law because Jesus is the end and the fulfillment of the law.

Paul was trying to be all things to all men that he might win some.

In the judgment you are going to be judged by the law. You will fail and be condemned to hell.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The first revelation of God to humanity was through the Jewish people.

Actually, God preached his gospel to Abraham who was a Gentile. The Chaldeans were not a tribe of Jacob (Israel).

And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel to Abraham beforehand saying, “In you all the nations shall be blessed.”

So then those who are of faith are blessed with believing Abraham. (Galatians 3:8-9 NKJV)​

Robert Pate

Banned
Actually, God preached his gospel to Abraham who was a Gentile. The Chaldeans were not a tribe of Jacob (Israel).

And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel to Abraham beforehand saying, “In you all the nations shall be blessed.”

So then those who are of faith are blessed with believing Abraham. (Galatians 3:8-9 NKJV)​

Abel knew something about the Gospel that is why be brought a blood offering to God.

Ben Masada

1 - Paul was not bound by the law because Jesus is the end and the fulfillment of the law.
2 - Paul was trying to be all things to all men that he might win some.
3 - In the judgment you are going to be judged by the law. You will fail and be condemned to hell.

1 - Because so has Robert said and that's the end of the story.

2 - And he even disguised himself as bound by the Law when in fact
he was an outlaw by his own confession. (I Cor. 9:20)

3 - We are judged by the Law every day while we live. Once dead, the Lord has no longer any thing to do with us, as He is the Lord of the living only and not of the dead. (Mark 12:27)

Robert Pate

Banned
1 - Because so has Robert said and that's the end of the story.

2 - And he even disguised himself as bound by the Law when in fact
he was an outlaw by his own confession. (I Cor. 9:20)

3 - We are judged by the Law every day while we live. Once dead, the Lord has no longer any thing to do with us, as He is the Lord of the living only and not of the dead. (Mark 12:27)

Are you ready to stand before a Holy God and be judged according to the law?

"It is appointed unto man to die and after that the judgment".