The danger posed by the modern social media led Left

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
FxabfbyWAAA5QTN
It explains why so much of Hollywood is left leaning

ok doser

See if you can spot the difference in these two stories about Michelle Morrison.

The first one I ran across had this to say:

She thought she was going to collect a debt with a friend, but while she was in the car waiting, a tragedy unfolded.

A fight broke out inside a home nearby where the debt collection took place. The dispute then escalated into a shootout and a person lost their life. Morrison was in the car when the crime happened, but the justice system slammed the book against her.

Didn't seem to make sense that she would be punished that severely so I dug a little further and found this:

In 2007, Morrison drove the getaway car for an armed robbery that turned into a shootout. One person died.

Both stories are from the same source. Notice that in each story the death of the person who was murdered is described passively. And as you can imagine Michelle Morrison is black and the gist of the story and the reason it's getting attention right now is because she was unjustly punished because she was black.

How much do you want to bet that the murder victim was black as well?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
See if you can spot the difference in these two stories about Michelle Morrison.

The first one I ran across had this to say:

She thought she was going to collect a debt with a friend, but while she was in the car waiting, a tragedy unfolded.

A fight broke out inside a home nearby where the debt collection took place. The dispute then escalated into a shootout and a person lost their life. Morrison was in the car when the crime happened, but the justice system slammed the book against her.

Didn't seem to make sense that she would be punished that severely so I dug a little further and found this:

In 2007, Morrison drove the getaway car for an armed robbery that turned into a shootout. One person died.

Both stories are from the same source. Notice that in each story the death of the person who was murdered is described passively. And as you can imagine Michelle Morrison is black and the gist of the story and the reason it's getting attention right now is because she was unjustly punished because she was black.

How much do you want to bet that the murder victim was black as well?

Urinalism at its finest.

ok doser

On the one hand they hate her because she's black and their whole philosophy is rooted in racism. But they can't say that.

On the other hand they hate her because as a black immigrant woman she should not be allowed to identify as a Republican. But they can't say that.

On the other other hand as a strong fulfilled black woman they hate her because she's not dependent on them. But they can't say that. 😅