The coronavirus scam

Gary K

Banned
LOL at you talking about rejecting science. You've been wrong literally every time I've interacted with you:

And you believe that nonsense.

You'll accept completely unsupported assertions rather than what a three year study from a prestigious medical school reported ten years ago before all the lying started,

Only word that can describe someone who does that: fool.

The Harvard study is believable because it happened long before there were any political pressures brought into play. Thus it has a lot of credibility. Your so called article has no credibility such as that. But that's the norm with everything you claim is "evidence".

marke

RIP to Phil Valentine, born September 9, 1959, died August 21, 2021 of COVID-19:

"To battle the virus, Valentine found a physician to prescribe Vitamin D and the anti-parasite drug ivermectin despite warnings against the medication by the Federal Drug Administration. After contracting COVID-19, Valentine expressed regret that he had not been vaccinated and that his criticism of vaccinations caused listeners of his radio program not to be vaccinated."

RP to Hank Aaron and thousands of others who got the vaccine before they died.

marke

reuters ceo in feburary 2020 joined the board of pfizer

pfizer says they will make $26 billion this year via reuters

Why is the Biden administration promoting the Phzer vaccine? Because insider democrat politicians get a big boost in "campaign contributions" to promote the problematic vaccine and to disparage other medicnes.

way 2 go

Why is the Biden administration promoting the Phzer vaccine? Because insider democrat politicians get a big boost in "campaign contributions" to promote the problematic vaccine and to disparage other medicnes.
better yet why has Israel used the german company phzr as their sole vax supplier
and is now on the forth stab
they are a very trustworthy company.
phzr have agreed to pay $2.3 billion, the largest health care fraud settlement in the history

stupid doesn't make you sin
but sin makes you stupid

Gary K

Banned
better yet why has Israel used the german company phzr as their sole vax supplier
and is now on the forth stab
they are a very trustworthy company.
phzr have agreed to pay $2.3 billion, the largest health care fraud settlement in the history

stupid doesn't make you sin
but sin makes you stupid
Sin and self-destructiveness are synonyms in my book.

Nimrod

Covid-19 does not exist. It was never isolated and purified. Without that, you are unable to prove it can cause disease.

Thumbs up on this thread. It was a scam and still is.

benben

Covid-19 does not exist. It was never isolated and purified.
I'll bite. Covid-19 isn't a virus, it's a disease. The virus is called SARS-CoV-2. If you think it was never isolated, then what exactly is this virus that so many labs have sequenced?

Without that, you are unable to prove it can cause disease.

This is bizarre reasoning, and means that we can't prove someone was shot unless we can find the bullet.

Nimrod

I'll bite. Covid-19 isn't a virus, it's a disease. The virus is called SARS-CoV-2.
Thanks benben for that correction.
If you think it was never isolated, then what exactly is this virus that so many labs have sequenced?
benben, there are no scientific papers showing it was isolated. Could you show me one?
How do you prove a virus causes disease? I would hope you would say, you need to isolate it first.
For example Koch postulates. (please look it up)

As for the sequencing, that is another entire different topic. The answer is they used computer to generate it. But let's stick to isolation.

benben

Thanks benben for that correction.

benben, there are no scientific papers showing it was isolated. Could you show me one?
Here's one: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32237278/

How do you prove a virus causes disease? I would hope you would say, you need to isolate it first.
For example Koch postulates. (please look it up)

I don't agree with Koch's postulates. But aside, how would you know what to isolate to begin with? Given two groups, one sick and the other healthy, there will certainly be many differences between them. That's why experiments are necessary.

As for the sequencing, that is another entire different topic. The answer is they used computer to generate it. But let's stick to isolation.

You can't sequence something if you don't isolate it. Otherwise you might sequence some other thing or things.

Nimrod

Thanks benben. From this URL, there is a link to this
From there click on additional data file. Which brings you to MJA2-9999-na-s001.pdf.
From the pdf, we finally get to see how they "isolated".

Short answer: they never isolated.
Long answer: African green monkey kidney cells were grown in Earle’s minimum essential medium (EMEM), fetal serum, glutamine, sodium pyruvate, and sodium bicarbonate.
Then given the snot from the sick person.

They really call this process isolates. The virus was never isolated.

Notice, they used it on green monkey kidney cells. Not on human cells. They did test on human cells but nothing happened.

Another thing to notice about their experiment.
1. There was NO control group.
2. They only tested on 1 person.

If it was scientifically proven, you can duplicate the test on many people.
I don't agree with Koch's postulates. But aside, how would you know what to isolate to begin with? Given two groups, one sick and the other healthy, there will certainly be many differences between them. That's why experiments are necessary.
Virologist don't use Koch's postulates or River postulates. But if you say this is what causes these people sick, they need to prove it. My guess the reason why they don't use the postulates is because they can never get it to work. And this steps into another topic. Germ theory vs. Terrain theory. Germ theory has never been proven, yet that is exactly what vaccines are.

You can't sequence something if you don't isolate it. Otherwise you might sequence some other thing or things.
You can read what machine they used for sequencing.

Sequencing libraries were prepared using 300ng cDNA as input for the SQK-LSK109 kit (Oxford Nanopore Technologies, Oxford, UK) as per manufacturer’s instructions.