The coronavirus scam

Arthur Brain

you see a simple experiment showing masks are ineffective at stopping
particles that are larger than the chicom virus , but rather than
debunk the video , you appeal to authority

this is demonstrated by the video
Results The rates of all infection outcomes were highest in the cloth mask arm, with the rate of ILI statistically significantly higher in the cloth mask arm (relative risk (RR)=13.00, 95% CI 1.69 to 100.07) compared with the medical mask arm. Cloth masks also had significantly higher rates of ILI compared with the control arm. An analysis by mask use showed ILI (RR=6.64, 95% CI 1.45 to 28.65) and laboratory-confirmed virus (RR=1.72, 95% CI 1.01 to 2.94) were significantly higher in the cloth masks group compared with the medical masks group. Penetration of cloth masks by particles was almost 97% and medical masks 44%.
It's been systematically taken apart already and if you were up to speed you'd notice that actual experts don't say that masks stop smaller particles and aerosols altogether anyway but they can reduce the forward flow and speed at which they spread, which is common sense. Have you read the articles debunking the video presented a coupla pages ago, set out in clear and understandable terms - or are you just going to buy into this guys bunk regardless?

way 2 go

It's been systematically taken apart already and if you were up to speed you'd notice that actual experts don't say that masks stop smaller particles and aerosols altogether anyway but they can reduce the forward flow and speed at which they spread, which is common sense. Have you read the articles debunking the video presented a coupla pages ago, set out in clear and understandable terms - or are you just going to buy into this guys bunk regardless?
so masks don't work , we only have evidence they never did.

sweden_2020-11-13 Mask charts.png

marke

Is this your way of dodging the question. Let me ask this real slooooooow.......

Who............is.....................this.....................woman..........and...........what..............are.............her................qualfications?

I am, of course, asking about the blond woman with the attitude who says all the covid patients on a hospital ward in Iowa are fully vaccinated.

As for this second clip, when I am in the mood for a giggle, I will investigate.
She claimed she attended covid patients in none of Cuomo's hospitals, where the death rate was close to 99%. Can you prove otherwise?

expos4ever

Science does not prove old earth assumptions, but data is manipulated by anti-God zealots to support those assumptions with deceptive arguments.
I have come to believe that one of the primary reasons that many people seem increasingly disconnected from reality is because they have fallen down online rabbit holes of paranoid conspiracy theories and have been radicalized to the point of justifying extreme, violent action.

Our brains are attracted to overarching narratives that help us make sense of what’s going on and reassure us that everything is happening for a reason. This is especially true in times of extreme uncertainty like we are living through right now.

Conspiracy theories are very appealing because they make us feel like we are keepers of “secret knowledge” where only special people, like us, know what is really going on. In an out-of-control world, this knowledge helps us feel like we have power and agency.

Eric Versluis

way 2 go

I have come to believe that one of the primary reasons that many people seem increasingly disconnected from reality is because they have fallen down online rabbit holes of paranoid conspiracy theories and have been radicalized to the point of justifying extreme, violent action.

Our brains are attracted to overarching narratives that help us make sense of what’s going on and reassure us that everything is happening for a reason. This is especially true in times of extreme uncertainty like we are living through right now.

Conspiracy theories are very appealing because they make us feel like we are keepers of “secret knowledge” where only special people, like us, know what is really going on. In an out-of-control world, this knowledge helps us feel like we have power and agency.

Eric Versluis

“There are only two kinds of people in the end: those who say to God, "Thy will be done," and those to whom God says, in the end, "Thy will be done." All that are in Hell, choose it. Without that self-choice there could be no Hell. No soul that seriously and constantly desires joy will ever miss it. Those who seek find. Those who knock it is opened.”
― C.S. Lewis, The Great Divorce

marke

Eric Versluis
The devil inspires unbelievers to call truth a "conspiracy theory" and conspiracy theory lies "truth."

expos4ever

“There are only two kinds of people in the end: those who say to God, "Thy will be done," and those to whom God says, in the end, "Thy will be done." All that are in Hell, choose it. Without that self-choice there could be no Hell. No soul that seriously and constantly desires joy will ever miss it. Those who seek find. Those who knock it is opened.”
― C.S. Lewis, The Great Divorce
Obviously, C.S. Lewis would not agree with your take on this statement of his. How is it, exactly, that my decision to be rational, evaluate evidence, and evaluate the credibility of sources means that I am ignoring God's will?

Or, more pointedly, how does your buying into the conspiracy theories, as well playing fast and loose with the truth, constitute following God's will?

I hope you will answer these questions directly.

marke

Obviously, C.S. Lewis would not agree with your take on this statement of his. How is it, exactly, that my decision to be rational, evaluate evidence, and evaluate the credibility of sources means that I am ignoring God's will?

Or, more pointedly, how does your buying into the conspiracy theories, as well playing fast and loose with the truth, constitute following God's will?

Nobody should give any credence to those who call claims they cannot prove "conspiracy theories," not because they can disprove the claims but because they do not want to believe the claims.

way 2 go

so you are not ignoring God's will ?
what is my position ?
40-50 % cdc fda employees not vaccinated
Bill Maher just tested positive for wuflu and he was vaxxed. Also, 8 players that are vaxxed on the Yankees got wuflu

Screenshot_2021-05-17 The coronavirus scam.png