The coronavirus scam

way 2 go

they variant scare tactic :eek:

Variant analysis of SARS-CoV-2 genomes

Submitted: 22 February 2020 – Revised version received: 13 May 2020 – Accepted: 13 May 2020 – Published online: 02 June 2020.)

We detected in total 65776 variants with 5775 distinct variants

variants are not new but don't let that get in the way of a good scare tactic

SCREEN~3.jpg

Hilltrot

In a new study published this week, the CDC found that 78% of people who were hospitalized, required a ventilator, or died from COVID-19 have been obese or overweight,
  • Percent of adults aged 20 and over with overweight, including obesity: 73.6% (2017-2018)

At first I thought that obesity was an actual factor. But as time goes on, I'm thinking that this may not be true. If 78% of the population over 60 is obese or overweight, your statistic is meaningless.

way 2 go

• Percent of adults aged 20 and over with overweight, including obesity: 73.6% (2017-2018)

At first I thought that obesity was an actual factor. But as time goes on, I'm thinking that this may not be true. If 78% of the population over 60 is obese or overweight, your statistic is meaningless.
aged 20 & up 73.6 % overweight \ obese &

78% of those that are hospitalized from the wuflu are overweight \ obese

yup meaningless 🤫

The study looked at the 148,494 adults who tested positive for COVID-19 during an inpatient visit or in the emergency room at 238 US hospitals from March to December 2020. In total, 71,491 people had to be hospitalized, of which 27.8% were overweight and 50.2% were obese, the CDC report said.

The CDC received the data from PHD-SR, an extensive, hospital-based database.

As of 2018, the agency’s most recent data indicates that over 42% of the US population is considered obese.

marke

Yeah, Trump has all of those alright. Otherwise, I've seen the video dude. There's no denying what he said at that bonkers briefing.

I believe Trump had some bad ideas as did so many others. Pelosi was encouraging Californians not to fear the virus and to come down to Chinatown and join the crowded market with the mobs of shoppers who were already there. Cuomo refused federal help and, instead, sent covid patients into rest homes to die, not realizing millions of rest home residents would also end up dying from the disease because of that. Fauci vacillated between wearing masks, not wearing masks, and wearing multiple masks, all without any scientific support whatsoever.

Humans are not geniuses like they flatter themselves in imagination.

marke

I cannot believe this quack is still on TV giving people stupid advice about things he knows nothing about. How stupid or dishonest does he have to be after funding the research in China which gave us the covid virus he then claims the virus did not come from China?