The coronavirus scam

marke

Out of the nearly 9,000 Texans who died of the coronavirus from February 8 to July 14, just 43 were known to be vaccinated. In other words, unvaccinated people constituted 99.5 percent of coronavirus deaths in Texas during that period. -- https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opin...-the-coronavirus/ar-AANevCR?ocid=winp1taskbar

The death rate from Covid in Texas is 85X higher for the unvaccinated than for the vaccinated:

Did people get covid because they were not vaccinated? Will all unvaccinated people get covid? No, neither of the two statements is true. What is true is that sick people are still getting covid and dying from their sicknesses which are made worse by covid. Even the vaccinated are getting sick and some are dying. Assuming the vaccine is a determinant factor is not supported by the facts.

https://www.kxan.com/news/coronavirus/43-vaccinated-texans-have-died-from-covid-19-since-february-8/
The health department said nearly 75% of the 43 patients who died had a serious underlying health condition. Diabetes, kidney disease, cancer, heart disease, hypertension, chronic lung disease, COPD and autoimmune disease were among the most common health conditions reported.

marke

Take the link, read the article. I'm not a subscriber to NYT and can no longer access the article because I'm now at my free article limit. But it's there.
Leftist propagandist rags typically misrepresent the truth by leaving out key facts, drawing erroneous conclusions, avoiding details that do not support the leftist narrative, and so forth.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Conservative talk radio show host Phil Valentine has been hospitalized with COVID and is "fighting for his life," according to his family. Valentine's brother Mark Valentine released a statement on behalf of the family reading: "Phil contracted the Covid virus a little over a week ago & has since been hospitalized & is in very serious condition, suffering from Covid Pneumonia and the attendant side effects." After expressing concerns about COVID vaccines, he now plans to "vigorously advocate" for them, they said.

That is, if he survives.

Update on the condition of Phil Valentine:

On Monday, fellow SuperTalk 99.7 WTN host Dan Mandis told Phil Valentine's fans in a Facebook post on his family's behalf: "They are working on his lungs, that's the critical issue right now. Other problems will come along but right now the focus is on his lungs. I'm hoping to have another update soon. #PrayForPhil."

marke

The left is wrong for making government vaccine mandates a matter that has precedence over constitutional freedoms. The covid shot being promoted as a vaccine is not safe, is not effective, and should not be forced on unwilling Americans like Jim Jones Koolaid.

Fauci funded with American dollars the Chinese lab that developed the covid virus. Fauci was financially invested in the development of the covid vaccine he promoted over other vaccines. Fauci met with financial and government leaders before the outbreak of covid who developed plans for the governments of the world to take unfair control of people and businesses in the event of a pandemic. Fauci predicted in 2017 that Trump would face a pandemic in his first term. And now Fauci is telling Americans they have to give up some of their freedoms to help him fight covid with bad ideas. Fauci is a quack. He is corrupt. He is wrong but does not seem to be aware of that fact. Fauci needs to be fired and removed from public influence.

"You would wish that people would see why it is so important to get vaccinated, but you're not going to get mandates centrally from the federal government, but when you're talking about local mandates. Mandates for schools... and universities... I know people like to have their individual freedom and not be told to do something, but I think we're in such a serious situation now that under certain circumstances, mandates should be done," he continued.

marke

For those who are late to the vaccine party, you should probably go with Moderna:

You think we should go with the less risky vaccine? I refuse to take any vaccine regardless of how safe government propagandists claim it is.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You think we should go with the less risky vaccine? I refuse to take any vaccine regardless of how safe government propagandists claim it is.

A June 30 study published in Science Translational Medicine found antibodies produced by those fully vaccinated with Moderna's mRNA vaccine were more broadly protective against different variants, compared to antibodies of recovered COVID-19 patients.

marke

A June 30 study published in Science Translational Medicine found antibodies produced by those fully vaccinated with Moderna's mRNA vaccine were more broadly protective against different variants, compared to antibodies of recovered COVID-19 patients.

Since Fauci is still strutting around America lying about covid and promoting failed and destructive policies in hopes of curing covid, I do not take any 'science' report at face value. I have read that thousands of fully vaccinated people have become infected with covid while very few, if any, of those who recovered from covid have been reinfected.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
On Tuesday, Cardinal Raymond L. Burke announced he had tested positive for the coronavirus. Now, the cardinal is in a hospital bed in his native Wisconsin, breathing with the help of a ventilator. During the global pandemic, Burke spoke out against vaccine mandates, claiming the practice “violates the integrity of its citizens. While the State can provide reasonable regulations for the safeguarding of health, it is not the ultimate provider of health. God is,” he said during a May 2020 address. He went on to criticize fellow members of the Church for not believing they’d be protected from the virus by believing in Jesus.

Last edited:

marke

Since Fauci is still strutting around America lying about covid and promoting failed and destructive policies in hopes of curing covid, I do not take any 'science' report at face value. I have read that thousands of fully vaccinated people have become infected with covid while very few, if any, of those who recovered from covid have been reinfected.
On Tuesday, Cardinal Raymond L. Burke announced he had tested positive for the coronavirus. Now, the cardinal is in a hospital bed in his native Wisconsin, breathing with the help of a ventilator. During the global pandemic, Burke spoke out against vaccine mandates, claiming the practice “violates the integrity of its citizens. While the State can provide reasonable regulations for the safeguarding of health, it is not the ultimate provider of health. God is,” he said during a May 2020 address. He went on to criticize fellow members of the Church for not believing they’d be protected from the virus by believing in Jesus.

The current covid shots are not reliable or safe. They may help some people with immunity against covid but just because some who take the shots do not get covid and others who refuse to take the shots do not get covid does not mean the shorts are essential in preventing covid infections. Thousands who have taken the shots have died from the shots or from covid and millions who have taken the shots have gotten seriously ill from the shots.