The coronavirus scam

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Until the main stream media tells them that it's safe to take off their masks they will reject anything you have to tell them.

More accurately, "Until their puppet-masters in the main stream media tell them..."

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
‘Tell The World I Also Had Asthma,’ Conservative Begs Doctor Before Dying Of Coronavirus

JACKSON, TN—Insisting through coughs that he refused to let the physician politicize his death, local conservative man Paul Welles reportedly begged his doctor Friday to “tell the world I also had asthma” before dying of coronavirus. "Tell everyone who will listen that it wasn’t coronavirus that killed me—it was asthma, and high cholesterol, and blood pressure!" the dying Trump supporter reportedly told the hospital staff between gasps for breath, demanding that they write down his cause of death as heart failure or respiratory issues. "I refuse to die from coronavirus. Tell them that I didn’t take my health seriously, I smoked for nearly 20 years, and I didn’t eat a very healthy diet. Any of those things is bound to be more responsible for my death than the coronavirus. I refuse to be a statistic. Promise me... promise that you’ll tell everyone it was a pre-existing condition and coronavirus had nothing to do with it. Tell them I was statistically more likely to get hit by a bus." At press time, the conservative man’s dying words were reportedly "I am old."

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Illinois Department of Health Director Admits Anyone with Coronavirus at Time of Death is Counted as a Coronavirus Death

Copy the video below before YouTube bans it:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...s-death-video/

SOURCE: THE GATEWAY PUNDIT

extremeright021.png

MBFCLow.png

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracies and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

Detailed Report

Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 48/180

History

The Gateway Pundit is an extreme right news and opinion website that is not afraid of conspiracy theories and the occasional publication of falsehoods (see analysis). The website was founded by Jim Hoft in 2004 to “speak the truth” and to “expose the wickedness of the left.”

According to their about page “The Gateway Pundit is one of the top political websites. It is consistently ranked as one of the top political blogs in the nation. TGP has been cited by Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, The Drudge Report, The Blaze, Mark Levin, FOX Nation and by several international news organizations.”

Read our profile on United States government and media.

Funded by / Ownership

The Gateway Pundit is owned by Jim Hoft and funded primarily through online advertising.

Analysis / Bias

In review, The Gateway Pundit demonstrates extreme right wing bias in story selection that always favors the right and denigrates the left. There is significant use of loaded emotional language in headlines such as this: President Trump RIPS INTO Peter Strzok After He’s Fired – Calls For Hillary ‘Sham Investigation’ to be ‘Properly Redone’. The Gateway Pundit is also fiercely dedicated to the promotion of Donald Trump. TGP always sources their information, but sometimes utilizes questionable sources such as Breitbart and Mike Cernovich, who both a have terrible track records with fact checkers.

The Gateway Pundit has published numerous false or conspiracy stories such as Hillary Clinton having a seizure, identifying an innocent person in the Las Vegas mass shooting and again identifying the wrong person after the motor vehicle homicide at the White Supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. Further, TGP claimed the “FBI received tips well in advance of the Florida school shooting and decided, for whatever reason, not to act.” Finally, based on publishing false information, TGP has faced lawsuits for defamation and damages to innocent individuals.

A factual search reveals several failed fact checks by IFCN fact checkers. Here are a select few out of dozens.
Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracies and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-gateway-pundit/
****************************************************************************************************************************************************** *********************
It doesn't reflect well on Theology OnLine when its "super moderator" is promoting unfounded conspiracy theories from less than reputable sources like "The Gateway Pundit!"

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
COVID-19 - September 3rd, 2020

United States
new cases reported - 44,507

new virus related deaths - 1,084

Canada

new cases reported - 570

new virus related deaths - 6

Canada (revised - multiplied by 8.7)

new cases reported - 4,959

new virus related deaths - 52.2

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

************************************************** **********************************************
Given that the United States has 8.7 times the population of Canada with which it shares 5,250 miles of international border, the revised numbers allow for direct comparison!

Both the United States and Canada are limited to masks, social distancing and disinfectants in their respective medical toolboxes - so what are the reasons that would explain the discrepancy in new daily cases (44,507 v 4,959) and new daily deaths (1,084 v 54.2) - using revised figures to allow for direct comparisons?

1 universal healthcare

2 leadership - consistent messaging

3 public concern for the welfare of others

4 the "politicization" of COVID-19

5.early testing

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
SOURCE: THE GATEWAY PUNDIT

extremeright021.png

MBFCLow.png

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracies and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

Detailed Report

Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 48/180

History

The Gateway Pundit is an extreme right news and opinion website that is not afraid of conspiracy theories and the occasional publication of falsehoods (see analysis). The website was founded by Jim Hoft in 2004 to “speak the truth” and to “expose the wickedness of the left.”

Even CPAC didn't want Hoft...

In February 2018, Hoft was scheduled to participate in a Conservative Political Action Conference panel titled "Social Media Censorship." After CPAC preemptively removed him from the discussion on censorship following Hoft's coverage of the recent Florida mass shooting, he stated that CPAC was in effect engaging in its own form of censorship

Arthur Brain

Mask supporters like chair, eider and artie are not approachable with logic and rationality - they are operating purely on emotion.

Until the main stream media tells them that it's safe to take off their masks they will reject anything you have to tell them.

:rotfl:

What an absolute dipstick. Wearing a mask is not some hardship and pretending that this virus is a "scam" is the height of conspiracy nuttiness.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is coming to you from a moron who freely admits to driving while drunk and moans like a snowflake as to how he shouldn't be prosecuted or punished for the crime of driving under the influence unless he actually hits someone. He doesn't understand the basic logic of why it's a crime in the first place. Being intoxicated impairs judgement and slows reaction times, hence it being a criminal offence to be driving something as potentially lethal as a car in such a state.

Likewise, he fails to appreciate the precautions of wearing a mask.

:dizzy:

Arthur Brain

More accurately, "Until their puppet-masters in the main stream media tell them..."

Oh wow. You do realize that the conspiracy theories that are being perpetuated on here are roundly mocked around the world or regarded with utter bemusement, right?

Q-Anon is ridiculous by way of.

:freak:

Arthur Brain

Even CPAC didn't want Hoft...

In February 2018, Hoft was scheduled to participate in a Conservative Political Action Conference panel titled "Social Media Censorship." After CPAC preemptively removed him from the discussion on censorship following Hoft's coverage of the recent Florida mass shooting, he stated that CPAC was in effect engaging in its own form of censorship

It's just...bizarre isn't it?

Completely unhinged.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

What an absolute dipstick. Wearing a mask is not some hardship and pretending that this virus is a "scam" is the height of conspiracy nuttiness.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is coming to you from a moron who freely admits to driving while drunk and moans like a snowflake as to how he shouldn't be prosecuted or punished for the crime of driving under the influence unless he actually hits someone. He doesn't understand the basic logic of why it's a crime in the first place. Being intoxicated impairs judgement and slows reaction times, hence it being a criminal offence to be driving something as potentially lethal as a car in such a state.

Likewise, he fails to appreciate the precautions of wearing a mask.

Yes that's nice drunky

Now stagger along and go find someplace safe to fall down :wave2:

Arthur Brain

Go sleep it off, drunky :wave2:

Eh, take your own advice...

Oh, and if you don't like being mocked for the drink driving troll that you are then don't engage with me anymore or put me on your ignore list.

Your act was up a long time ago...

Get a life and stop being such a demented, obsessive dimwit.

Peace out!

:e4e:

ok doser

Eh, take your own advice...

Oh, and if you don't like being mocked for the drink driving troll that you are then don't engage with me anymore or put me on your ignore list.

Your act was up a long time ago...

Get a life and stop being such a demented, obsessive dimwit.

Peace out!

:e4e:

Yes that's nice

Now stagger on home and go fall asleep drunky :wave2:

ok doser

I pass a highway marquee every day - since February it's had Kung Flu related messages - "Flatten The Curve!" "Social Distancing!" "Wear Your Mask!"

I noticed today that it's back to it's old programming - weather alerts, road conditions, PSA's

Must be the marquee programmers got tired of pretending there was a "pandemic" too :idunno:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

How does "Jefferson" explain today's release of Bob Woodward's book "Rage," and the audio tapes from the 18 interviews that clearly establish that this President knew COVID-19 represented a major threat to the nation - but was willing to play "Russian Roulette" with their lives by deliberately misrepresenting its significance?

In this President's own words, what he was saying in private to Woodward totally contradicts the version he was telling the American public - that COVID-19 was more of a nuisance than a threat, comparing it to the flu!,
"

"