The coronavirus scam

chair

The first thing that occurs to me is how this compares with how the reporting has been done in the past for cases of flu.

The second thing that occurs to me is that the rest of us can get on with our lives and those who have potentially complicating existing conditions can take extraordinary precautions.

Ah, we can all get on with our normal lives, except the 100 million Americans with high blood pressure, 30 million diabetics (admittedly some overlap there), 40 million over the age of 65- yes, those few can take extraordinary precautions, while the rest of us party.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Ah, we can all get on with our normal lives, except the 100 million Americans with high blood pressure, 30 million diabetics (admittedly some overlap there), 40 million over the age of 65- yes, those few can take extraordinary precautions, while the rest of us party.

Party all you like, I'm tired of playing masked bandito.

You worry about you, I'll worry about me.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Right, because all people without comorbidities will do with their freedom is party. They won't actually keep people alive with a good economy like they have been. I get what you mean, but as we shall see in a moment, your bias will get people killed.

To wit:
High blood pressure is not a comorbidity. It's an increased risk factor and people below 65 years old with high blood pressure as their only risk factor have a much lower chance of dying than from the seasonal flu. This is also true for diabetes without qualifiers.

I suppose you don't know the difference between a comorbiity and an increased risk factor? This will show up in other statistics that show a drop in deaths in things like heart disease, cancer, and strokes over the last few months while calls for ambulances for heart attacks and strokes have actually increased.

Which means that, yes, as I predicted reports on deaths are being double-dipped. If we add all the COVID deaths to the deaths by other causes we get more deaths than the total number of people that died in absolute numbers. Why? Because COVID deaths are the total of people that died *from* COVID and *with* COVID. Those that died *with* COVID will be counted again when you go to a different table of people that died from usually heart disease, cancer, or stroke as a primary factor and COVID was present by either test OR assumption. This can be sussed out by reading the fine print, but it should be a crime to scare people like that by not making it clear.

And now you are guilty of the same thing, implying that people with comorbidities (half the population according to your incorrect definition) can only expect those without to dance on their graves.

Arthur Brain

Don't bamboozle these folk with sense. It doesn't compute...

chair

你有一头木头和石头。

Some idioms lose their meaning in translation.
It's: "Talk to the trees and the rocks"- meaning- there's no point in talking to some people- it's like talking to an inanimate object- they won't listen. A similar expression is "talk to the wall".

ok doser

It's: "Talk to the trees and the rocks"- meaning- there's no point in talking to some people- it's like talking to an inanimate object- they won't listen. A similar expression is "talk to the wall".

Let me worry about me and I'll let you worry about you.

What's so hard to understand about that?

Gary K

Banned

What I posted in return shows I understood exactly what you posted. Google translate screwed up. My reply was you have a head of wood and stone.

Gary K

Banned
The CDC has just come out and admitted that the coronavirus hype is a scam. Only 6% of people have died of the coronavirus alone. The remaining 94% of the reported casualties of the coronavirus had 2.6 additional causes of death. This is fraud designed to scare people.

A new report from the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shows that in 94 percent of the cases of those who died from COVID-19, another disease was also at work on the victim.

“For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned,” the CDC stated in its report, under the heading “Comoborbities.”

“For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death,” the report continued.

The report showed that in 18,116 of 42,587 deaths in the 75-84 age group, the individual who died also had the flu or pneumonia, while in 15,100 cases the underlying condition was respiratory failure.

Overall, of the 161,392 deaths covered by the report, 42 percent (68,004) of those who died also had the flu or pneumonia while 34 percent (54,803) had an underlying condition of respiratory failure.

https://www.westernjournal.com/cdc-now-says-94-covid-deaths-underlying-condition/

Gary K

Banned
Interesting article here that up to 90% of people diagnosed with coronavirus are not capable of spreading the disease. Wow. That makes masks really indispensable doesn't it? Maybe you mask supporters ought to wear three or four of them instead of just one so you can virtue signal even more impressively.

A shocking New York Times report published Saturday revealed that the novel coronavirus is not nearly as contagious as the American people were initially led to believe by experts.

While America’s COVID-19 testing can diagnose whether an individual has contracted the coronavirus, those tests have no way of parsing out just how much of the disease each subject has.

As a result, individuals with almost no symptoms and little chance of spreading the disease have been testing positive.
When it came to just how many positive cases were of little or no threat, the Times article made quite the shocking declaration.

“Up to 90 percent of people testing positive carried barely any virus, a review by The Times found,” the report read.

https://www.westernjournal.com/poss...ns-not-even-contagious-says-shock-nyt-report/

ok doser

Interesting article here that up to 90% people diagnosed with coronavirus were not capable of spreading the disease. Wow. That makes masks really indispensable doesn't it?

And you guys have bought into every bit of hype the media has been pushing at you. I've been telling you all along you cannot trust the media or the Democrats. Trump has been correct on this all the time. And all you leftists have been dead wrong the entire time.

Chicken Little has a vested interest in propagating the lie of "the sky is falling"

Gary K

Banned
Chicken Little has a vested interest in propagating the lie of "the sky is falling"
It looks like my edit took place too late.

Yup. Scaremongering is nothing more than mind control.

The corporate media has been pushing lies this entire time. I wonder when people will wake up to the fact that they are completely untrustworthy.

Arthur Brain

Arthur Brain

7452 people die in America every day, as of 2018

How many of the deaths attributed to Kung Flu are of people who would have died anyway?

How many cases haven't even been recorded?

:duh:

Otherwise, this thing is real and even your president finally got the memo when he couldn't downplay the stats any longer.

ok doser

Sorry, I should have realized that you wouldn't understand the point that I was making.

I apologize.

ok doser

.... Maybe you mask supporters .....

Mask supporters like chair, eider and artie are not approachable with logic and rationality - they are operating purely on emotion.

Until the main stream media tells them that it's safe to take off their masks they will reject anything you have to tell them.