ECT The church is glorious

Livelystone

Israel is not the Body of Christ and the Body of Christ is not Israel.

According to the Bible it is and I have given you two witnesses of the Word of God that say so. For you to continue to deny this will not work out well for you

However, because you do continue to defy God's instructions for how to learn wisdom according to His Word, your ministry is void of God's blessings that should be seen through signs and wonders following your ministry as they do others who worship in spirit and in truth............ and because Israel is God's firstborn Son who is the Body of Christ on earth with its head in heaven

Isaiah 8:18 Behold, I and the children whom the Lord hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the Lord of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.

Now, how about defining word of truth as Paul describes it and tell us how it is we are to rightly divide it?

Read the OP here, http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76526

Those who have done so and follow it, are blessed with knowledge of the truth that you have not yet even begun to learn

achduke

According to the Bible it is and I have given you two witnesses of the Word of God that say so. For you to continue to deny this will not work out well for you

However, because you do continue to defy God's instructions for how to learn wisdom according to His Word, your ministry is void of God's blessings that should be seen through signs and wonders following your ministry as they do others who worship in spirit and in truth............ and because Israel is God's firstborn Son who is the Body of Christ on earth with its head in heaven

Isaiah 8:18 Behold, I and the children whom the Lord hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the Lord of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.

Those who have done so and follow it, are blessed with knowledge of the truth that you have not yet even begun to learn

Isaiah 43:5-7
5 Do not be afraid, for I am with you;
I will bring your children from the east
and gather you from the west.
6 I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’
and to the south, ‘Do not hold them back.’
Bring my sons from afar
and my daughters from the ends of the earth
7 everyone who is called by my name,
whom I created for my glory,
whom I formed and made.”

Isaiah 44:1-5
1 “But now listen, Jacob, my servant,
Israel, whom I have chosen.
2 This is what the Lord says—
he who made you, who formed you in the womb,
and who will help you:
Do not be afraid, Jacob, my servant,
Jeshurun,a whom I have chosen.
3 For I will pour water on the thirsty land,
and streams on the dry ground;
I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring,
and my blessing on your descendants.
4 They will spring up like grass in a meadow,
like poplar trees by flowing streams.
5 Some will say, ‘I belong to the Lord’;
others will call themselves by the name of Jacob;
still others will write on their hand, ‘The Lord’s,’
and will take the name Israel.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

That's right.

These Dispy's think the prophets are fools and the spiritual man is mad.

This is spawned by iniquity and their hatred not love.

Hosea 9:7 KJV

7 The days of visitation are come , the days of recompence are come ; Israel shall know it: the prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is mad , for the multitude of thine iniquity, and the great hatred.

Romans 7:14 KJV

14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

1 Corinthians 2:13 KJV

13 Which things also we speak , not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth ; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Isaiah 43:5-7
5 Do not be afraid, for I am with you;
I will bring your children from the east
and gather you from the west.
6 I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’
and to the south, ‘Do not hold them back.’
Bring my sons from afar
and my daughters from the ends of the earth
7 everyone who is called by my name,
whom I created for my glory,
whom I formed and made.”

Isaiah 44:1-5
1 “But now listen, Jacob, my servant,
Israel, whom I have chosen.
2 This is what the Lord says—
he who made you, who formed you in the womb,
and who will help you:
Do not be afraid, Jacob, my servant,
Jeshurun,a whom I have chosen.
3 For I will pour water on the thirsty land,
and streams on the dry ground;
I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring,
and my blessing on your descendants.
4 They will spring up like grass in a meadow,
like poplar trees by flowing streams.
5 Some will say, ‘I belong to the Lord’;
others will call themselves by the name of Jacob;
still others will write on their hand, ‘The Lord’s,’
and will take the name Israel.

:thumb:

:drum::drum::drum:

Easy livin'

heir

TOL Subscriber
No, you inserted yourself into the passages that you cited.

There you go again, inserting yourself where you don't belong. Signs and wonders don't follow anyone today!

And here I thought you could define the term and how to rightly divide it right here. Silly me.

heir

TOL Subscriber
That's right.

These Dispy's think the prophets are fools and the spiritual man is mad.

This is spawned by iniquity and their hatred not love.

Hosea 9:7 KJV

7 The days of visitation are come , the days of recompence are come ; Israel shall know it: the prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is mad , for the multitude of thine iniquity, and the great hatred.
Hosea, huh? I like Hosea too and know that from it in light of what Paul says (2 Timothy 2:7-8 KJV) in Romans through Philemon (2 Timothy 1:13 KJV), Israel is presently Loammi, not God's people (Hosea 1:9 KJV).
Romans 7:14 KJV

14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
Paul is talking about how in the flesh dwelleth no good thing and goes on to tell us that with the mind we serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin (Romans 7:14-25 KJV). I'm not sure what that has to do with the topic of this thread.

1 Corinthians 2:13 KJV

13 Which things also we speak , not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth ; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
Yes, the Holy Ghost teacheth us comparing spiritual things with spiritual. And?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Hosea, huh? I like Hosea too and know that from it in light of what Paul says (2 Timothy 2:7-8 KJV) in Romans through Philemon (2 Timothy 1:13 KJV), Israel is presently Loammi, not God's people (Hosea 1:9 KJV).

You fail to recognize that the days of visitation and recompense are now.

Paul is talking about how in the flesh dwelleth no good thing and goes on to tell us that with the mind we serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin (Romans 7:14-25 KJV). I'm not sure what that has to do with the topic of this thread.

That's right.

Dispensationism is held by the carnal mind.

Yes, the Holy Ghost teacheth us comparing spiritual things with spiritual. And?

As long as you deny the words of Christ are to you, you cannot compare them.

The Holy Spirit does not deny what is Christ's.

God's Truth

If you have never trusted the Lord believing what Christ did alone for you as payment for your sins, you aren't in the Body of Christ as the gospel of Christ is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth!

We have to believe Jesus who says to obey him.

republicanchick

There has never been anything like the church, a nation within the nations, a people of God.

All over the world today men and women will bow their heads and quietly commit their souls to Jesus and be saved, because the church is here.

People will gather to Him, bringing not only their needs and the needs of their loved ones but the needs of their community, their nation, their world...God hears their prayers, God REIGNS in this world through the prayers, the faith and the aspirations of His people

Even when these things are low, He still reigns on their behalf.

When the church is gone there will be nothing but darkness.

for sure

;and the Church may be almost gone... b/c the devil "always" rules and people "always" listen to him

++

Livelystone

No, you inserted yourself into the passages that you cited.

There you go again, inserting yourself where you don't belong. Signs and wonders don't follow anyone today!

And here I thought you could define the term and how to rightly divide it right here. Silly me.

LOL is this the best you got?

If you do not think signs and wonders such as advanced lung cancer being cured on a prayer (s) being answered by God without any medical intervention whatsoever, put some money where your mouth is.............. just to make it acceptable for a christian forum the winner gives the looser's money (min 10 large) to charity

I must say I am surprised, I really thought you would at least try to argue points rather than just duck and run

Can't blame you though, MAD adherents follow a false doctrine from the father of all lies and this is why miracles are NOT witnessed by you and yours.......... not because God decided to violate His own word and quit doing them

Fair enough?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
GT posts that the church is the Body of Christ and then posts a verse in Hebrews! :rotfl:

Why not?

Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Heb 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Heb 12:3 For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.
Heb 12:4 Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.
Heb 12:5 And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:
Heb 12:6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
Heb 12:7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
Heb 12:8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

LA

iamaberean

There has never been anything like the church, a nation within the nations, a people of God.

All over the world today men and women will bow their heads and quietly commit their souls to Jesus and be saved, because the church is here.

People will gather to Him, bringing not only their needs and the needs of their loved ones but the needs of their community, their nation, their world...God hears their prayers, God REIGNS in this world through the prayers, the faith and the aspirations of His people

Even when these things are low, He still reigns on their behalf.

When the church is gone there will be nothing but darkness.

Eph 3:21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus (Glory in the church) throughout all ages, world without end.(world without end, forever and ever there will be the church. Amen.