ECT The church is glorious

Livelystone

The word of God is already rightly divided. All of Paul's letters written to us are fit snugly right between that which is to Israel on both sides as if in a parenthesis.

The word "Israel' means 'God's firstborn son' of which there is only one who is a many membered body made up from the seed that is counted as a generation.

Exodus 4:22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:

Hosea 11:1 When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.

Matthew 2:15 And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.

Psalm 22:30 A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation.(BTW this is the generation that shall not pass until those things be done)

Psalm 112:2 His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed

Through the law of the seed they have been given the power to become sons of God themselves providing they learn the truth that will provide what is needed so they grow into the image and likeness of the Tree of Life whom the seed of Christ came from.......... Amen? I think so!

Hebrews 6:7 For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God: (This is an example of using Hebrews correctly the same as this post is rightly dividing the truth of God )

Meanwhile. we must remember OT Israel has been divorced by God and it is against the law of God for Him to take back a wife already put away by Him.

What is the word of truth, specifically, as Paul refers to it?

However, because Israel through being divorced has been cut off from the family of God, are they lost forever? Having been broken off can they not be grafted back in?

Did God not provide a way for "whosoever will may come"?

Ro.11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.

20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

You would be better off dropping that nonsense and call upon the name of the Lord.

Experience some deliverance.

Livelystone said this right and it is from Christ to you.

Persons who cut up the Bible saying this is for the jews or this is for the gentiles are committing spiritual abortion. At the same time they denying themselves much of what could otherwise contribute to the fulness of Christ being formed in them

heir

TOL Subscriber
The word "Israel' means 'God's firstborn son' of which there is only one who is a many membered body made up from the seed that is counted as a generation.

Exodus 4:22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:

Hosea 11:1 When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.

Matthew 2:15 And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.

Psalm 22:30 A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation.(BTW this is the generation that shall not pass until those things be done)

Psalm 112:2 His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed

Through the law of the seed they have been given the power to become sons of God themselves providing they learn the truth that will provide what is needed so they grow into the image and likeness of the Tree of Life whom the seed of Christ came from.......... Amen? I think so!

Hebrews 6:7 For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God: (This is an example of using Hebrews correctly the same as this post is rightly dividing the truth of God )

Meanwhile. we must remember OT Israel has been divorced by God and it is against the law of God for Him to take back a wife already put away by Him.

However, because Israel through being divorced has been cut off from the family of God, are they lost forever? Having been broken off can they not be grafted back in?

Did God not provide a way for "whosoever will may come"?

Ro.11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.

20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
Israel is not the Body of Christ and the Body of Christ is not Israel.

Those in the church, which is His Body are neither likened to a tree or sheep as Israel, but members of a body (1 Corinthians 12), Christ's body to be exact (Ephesians 1:22-23 KJV, Ephesians 5:30 KJV, Colossians 1:24 KJV)!

Now, how about defining word of truth as Paul describes it and tell us how it is we are to rightly divide it?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Israel is not the Body of Christ and the Body of Christ is not Israel.

Those in the church, which is His Body are neither likened to a tree or sheep as Israel, but members of a body (1 Corinthians 12), Christ's body to be exact (Ephesians 1:22-23 KJV, Ephesians 5:30 KJV, Colossians 1:24 KJV)!

Now, how about defining word of truth as Paul describes it and tell us how it is we are to rightly divide it?

Why should he?

You've been here for years and many have told you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You would be better off dropping that nonsense and call upon the name of the Lord.

Experience some deliverance.

Livelystone said this right and it is from Christ to you.

Persons who cut up the Bible saying this is for the jews or this is for the gentiles are committing spiritual abortion. At the same time they denying themselves much of what could otherwise contribute to the fulness of Christ being formed in them

No wonder that kid looks bored.

heir

TOL Subscriber
That very question tells me you have never called upon him.

You remain a babe, refusing to learn how to even crawl.

Are you receiving yer salvation?

You said what I believe is nonsense and to call upon the name of the Lord and now you don't want to tell me what you meant by that? No one is forcing you to be on a discussion board. You are free to leave!