The Christian life is about denying scriptures so as to obey Love, uncondtionally .

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
My church prints out, annually, a constitution and canon which is voted upon, and all which wins with a 2/3 vote by the leading body.

This is to ensure that the views and theology of the church remain intact, which is why my church has remained traditional and without error due to change.

Without this, church ideology virtually flops, and it's something that many contemporary churches are guilty of.
Extra uninspired books are with error

Nanja

Psalm 5:5
The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

Because God hates the workers of iniquity, so should His People Mat. 1:21; they are wrong to love those who hate God:

2 Chron. 19:2
And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went out to meet him, and said to king Jehoshaphat, Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD.

Also, God's People are not to love and pray for false teachers, but pray that they go to hell:

As Paul stated:

Gal. 1:8-9
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

accursed / anathema: a thing devoted to God without hope of being redeemed, and if an animal, to be slain; therefore a person or thing doomed to destruction

a man accursed, devoted to the direst of woes

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/Lexicon/Lexicon.cfm?strongs=G331&t=KJV

Does God love them that make up that world Mat. 25:41?

These scriptures prove that God does not love all men in the world without exception, nor did Christ bear their iniquity that they would be saved! For God Loves only those whose iniquity Christ bore on their behalf Is. 53:6, His Sheep John 10:14-15 He laid down His Life for!

Rom. 8:39
Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Eph. 1:4
According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

~~~~~

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Extra uninspired books are with error

There's only one Bible with extra books at my church, and it's a big, gilded one front and center. They are not instituted into the main canon, but are in the back for referral purposes.

This is something you will see in many Lutheran churches, although mine is Reformed, as it was Martin Luther's idea in the first place to separate the books.

Epoisses

There's only one Bible with extra books at my church, and it's a big, gilded one front and center. They are not instituted into the main canon, but are in the back for referral purposes.

This is something you will see in many Lutheran churches, although mine is Reformed, as it was Martin Luther's idea in the first place to separate the books.

Does your church have contemporary music along with your big bible? BORING!!!

Gurucam

God's love is His grace

God's love is His grace

Episode,
God's Love is His Grace.

God's love is not unconditional. God does not love everyone
God loves only those who does his will.
If one does not discern the real time will of the living God and not do that one is not loved by God.
And only a few do that, I.e. the chosen few.
'Many are called and few chosen.'

The path to coming under god's grace/love is clearly laid out in the KJV N.T. It is not a done deal.

Straight is the gate and narrow the way and few there be that find it.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jesus's entire ministry was under the old covenant and predominantly to the children of Israel. After the cross a much different message went out. Even in the council of Christ to the seven churches there is not one mention of any law-keeping. A whole lot about love, faith and patience but no law.
The Lord Jesus had two ministries.

One is for the dead and the other is for those who follow Him.

1. One ministry is under the old covernant. This is for hardened Jews and harden others who refuse to seek the path through their individual spirit and Jesus' Spirit. This commission is for the dead. This one was committed onto Peter. Only this commission was committed onto Peter.

2. The other is through the new covernant. This is totally without the old covernant and through only pne's own spirit, the Spirit of Jesus and the Holy Spirit. This commission is for those who follow Jedus. This commission was committed onto only Paul. Peter was not given any part of this commission.

These paths are not at at all related.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
You're a reprobate too. Unbeliever!
That's up to God, not you, nor men.
I don't care about me. I just care about Jesus.
It's not all about YOU, it's all about Jesus.
You have be a lot of MEism and you tell God you deserve better than us.

Epoisses

Episode,
God's Love is His Grace.

God's love is not unconditional. God does not love everyone
God loves only those who does his will.

God loves all people because he created all people and died for all people.

That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. Matt. 5:45

Epoisses

That's up to God, not you, nor men.
I don't care about me. I just care about Jesus.
It's not all about YOU, it's all about Jesus.
You have be a lot of MEism and you tell God you deserve better than us.

You care about Calvinism and reject Jesus and the bible.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Calvinism is the false gospel of Greek philosophy and intellectual idiocracy.
It's backed and loaded with bible quotes for others to read for themselves. You just want to tell God what you want out of him instead of letting him do what he does best according to his own pleasures not yours