The Christ Rejectors

Arthur Brain

The fact that you do not use scripture to make your point tells me that you are unsaved and are void of the Holy Spirit who is the teacher of truth, John 16:13.

God is just, merciful and righteous and is not willing that any should perish, 2 Peter 3:9.

The God of Calvinism does not exist and is a false God. If you continue to follow him you will perish.

Unsaved from what? Some hell of torment devised from a supposedly loving creator for all those who "don't get it right" in this plane of existence? You're no better than the hyper Calvinist or any other zealot who ascribes monstrous suffering for other people. It's always other people...

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Hey, you probably think the lake of fire is literally just that as well, right?

Uh, no...

The Lake of Fire is a real place, yes, but the "fire" isn't describing actual flames. It's describing the kind of suffering those in the LoF will experience for the rest of eternity. (No, not torture, I said "suffering" for a reason)

How many people do you suppose would want to or choose to get burned in eternity?

If they reject God all their life, it would be preferable to being forced to live with Him for the rest of eternity. And yes, "not accepting God" is the same as "rejecting God" in God's eyes.

Do you ever think outside of the box and have some understanding of people?

:AMR:

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Unsaved from what? Some hell of torment devised from a supposedly loving creator for all those who "don't get it right" in this plane of existence? You're no better than the hyper Calvinist or any other zealot who ascribes monstrous suffering for other people. It's always other people...

Is it more loving to force someone to be with you for eternity who doesn't want to be with you, or is it more loving to send them away?

With God and without God are the only two possibilities.

God is not cruel, and will not force someone to live with Him if that person does not want to live with Him.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

beloved57

Everyone is born with a freewill. It is a natural human attribute. We all make hundreds of decisions every day. God did not create robots.
False statement Nowhere found in scripture. Mans freewill is your savior, that's who you worship for salvation.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

beloved57

The fact that you do not use scripture to make your point tells me that you are unsaved and are void of the Holy Spirit who is the teacher of truth, John 16:13.

God is just, merciful and righteous and is not willing that any should perish, 2 Peter 3:9.

The God of Calvinism does not exist and is a false God. If you continue to follow him you will perish.
Did the Holy Spirit teach you that your freewill is your savior?

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

MennoSota

RP, I once posted a long list of scripture showing God's work in predestining, choosing and electing his children.
You take 2 Peter 3:9 out of context and try to force your false doctrine into it. You have been repeatedly shown your error, yet your stubborn heart will not yield. Indeed, it cannot yield for God has yet to break your rebellious heart.

beloved57

You didn't answer the question.

If you have been chosen by God before the foundation of the world to be saved and others have not, then why are you on this Forum proselyting?

The reason that you won't answer the question is because you don't believe your own doctrine.

Instead of trying to preach the Gospel of Christ, go ahead and call it what it is , the gospel of mans own freewill !

Robert Pate

Banned
RP, I once posted a long list of scripture showing God's work in predestining, choosing and electing his children.
You take 2 Peter 3:9 out of context and try to force your false doctrine into it. You have been repeatedly shown your error, yet your stubborn heart will not yield. Indeed, it cannot yield for God has yet to break your rebellious heart.

God has chosen ALL OF HUMANITY in his Son Jesus Christ. So that now... "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Instead of trying to preach the Gospel of Christ, go ahead and call it what it is , the gospel of mans own freewill !
If God predestined you to repeat yourself over and over and over again for the rest of your life, that honestly sounds pretty boring and unappealing.

MennoSota

You didn't answer the question.

If you have been chosen by God before the foundation of the world to be saved and others have not, then why are you on this Forum proselyting?

The reason that you won't answer the question is because you don't believe your own doctrine.
The reason is simple:
2 Corinthians 5
19 For God was in Christ, reconciling the world to himself, no longer counting people’s sins against them. And he gave us this wonderful message of reconciliation. 20 So we are Christ’s ambassadors; God is making his appeal through us. We speak for Christ when we plead, “Come back to God!” 21 For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be made right with God through Christ.
Matthew 28
18 Jesus came and told his disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth. 19 Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. 20 Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

Being elect does not mean we are idle. It means that God will use us to reconcile those whom He is drawing to Himself.
It is very clear that you do not understand.

MennoSota

God has chosen ALL OF HUMANITY in his Son Jesus Christ. So that now... "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.
That's universalism. You are preaching that all are saved and all will be in heaven with God. By your claim, hell is empty.
However, God tells us that hell is filled with sinners for whom there is no atonement.
Your teaching is false.
Only those whom God chooses will ever call on the name of the Lord to be saved. The rest are in complete rebellion toward God.
RP, you are the Christ rejector.

Robert Pate

Banned
The reason is simple:
2 Corinthians 5
19 For God was in Christ, reconciling the world to himself, no longer counting people’s sins against them. And he gave us this wonderful message of reconciliation. 20 So we are Christ’s ambassadors; God is making his appeal through us. We speak for Christ when we plead, “Come back to God!” 21 For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be made right with God through Christ.
Matthew 28
18 Jesus came and told his disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth. 19 Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. 20 Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

Being elect does not mean we are idle. It means that God will use us to reconcile those whom He is drawing to Himself.
It is very clear that you do not understand.

You just refuted yourself.

If God has reconciled us and the world unto himself by Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

Then no one needs to be predestinated, this is why Paul wrote, "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

MennoSota

You just refuted yourself.

If God has reconciled us and the world unto himself by Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

Then no one needs to be predestinated, this is why Paul wrote, "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.
If the world, in 2 Corinthians 5:18, is the universal world, then no reconciliation would be needed. But, reconciliation is needed. Thus the atonement is limited to all the elect in all the world. The call to reconciliation is only received by those whom God has chosen.
God uses his saints to spread the good news so that those, from throughout the entire world, who are chosen might hear and believe.
The only ones who shall call on the name of the Lord and be saved are the elect, chosen, person's to whom Jesus atonement is given.
RP, you cannot grasp this nor accept it, even though scripture teaches this.