The Called !

Status
Not open for further replies.

beloved57

Those who have been regenerated by the Spirit of God, that renewing Paul speaks of here Titus 3:5

Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

There renewed mind are spiritually enlightened so that they become receptive to the truth of God's word.

Much like Lydia Acts 16:14

And a certain woman named Lydia, a seller of purple, of the city of Thyatira, which worshipped God, heard us: whose heart the Lord opened, that she attended unto the things which were spoken of Paul.

beloved57

Saved first, then called!

I know this statement goes against the thinking of the carnal religionists, but nevertheless it is truth. Those who are called by Grace in time have been saved by the Purpose of God before the world began 2Tim1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Salvation by Grace in the Purpose of God is before calling in time.

The called according to Gods Purpose Rom 8:28
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Nanja

Saved first, then called!

I know this statement goes against the thinking of the carnal religionists, but nevertheless it is truth. Those who are called by Grace in time have been saved by the Purpose of God before the world began 2Tim1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Salvation by Grace in the Purpose of God is before calling in time.

The called according to Gods Purpose Rom 8:28
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Yes, It is Truth Indeed!

At the point in Eternity when they were chosen and predestinated Eph. 1:4-5 in their Covenant Head and Surety Christ Jesus Heb. 7:22 by the Father to be His Adopted Children, the Elect were already Saved or Justified by God in Him who was the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world Rev. 13:8, by non-imputation of sin Is. 53:6; Rom. 4:7-8 .

Therefore, they were Saved first, according to God's Eternal Purpose, before the World began 2 Tim. 1:9.

So then, even before they sin in Time, the Election of Grace were already legally Saved from the penalty of sin, abjured to be Righteous in God's sight in their Surety by His Blood Work on their behalf.

Rom. 5:9-10

9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

God's Truth

ALL are called and ALL are drawn, except many resist!

Acts 7:51 "You stiff-necked people! Your hearts and ears are still uncircumcised. You are just like your ancestors: You always resist the Holy Spirit!

beloved57

The Marriage of the Kings Son

Matt 22:1-14

And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said,

2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son,

3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.

4 Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage.

5 But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise:

6 And the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them.

7 But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.

8 Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy.

9 Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage.

10 So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.

11 And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:

12 And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.

13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Now notice something here. The King asked one of the attendees this question Vs 11-12

And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:

12 And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.

And please notice how that guest responded, he became speechless!

Now I wonder why the guest didn't simply reply, I'm here because I was called and invited ?

Last edited:

God's Truth

Read it for yourself. You saw what I quoted you saying when I made that statement. If you cant keep up with what you post, that's your own fault !

You are the one who cannot keep up. You are the one who tries to settle the matter with insults, and accusations...that comes from Satan and so does false teachings, which you teach.

Nanja

The Marriage of the Kings Son

Matt 22:1-14

And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said,

2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son,

3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.

4 Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage.

5 But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise:

6 And the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them.

7 But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.

8 Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy.

9 Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage.

10 So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.

11 And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:

13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Now notice something here. The King asked one of the attendees this question Vs 11-12

And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:

And please notice how that guest responded, he became speechless!

Now I wonder why the guest didn't simply reply, I'm here because I was calling and invited ?

God reveals His Grace and Mercy to His Elect who have hope and safety in Christ, They come to the knowledge of who they are 1 Cor. 2:10.

But the wicked are those who shall stop their mouths Job 5:16 KJV and be ashamed of what they have said against the "poor" Mat. 5:3, God's Elect Rom. 8:33, Christ's Sheep John 10:15. And especially on the last day, when they are not able to open their mouths against God and His People. The mouth was the offender, and the mouth shall be stopped.

Jude 1:15
To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

All these wicked, reprobates will finally come to know who it was that made up the World God Loved in Christ, and whom He died for. But these wicked make up the world that is condemned 1 Cor. 11:32.

Epoisses

God reveals the truth of his unlimited atonement to the elect only. The non-elect limit the atonement like Calvin and make it a possibility like Arminius.

beloved57

The Vessels of Mercy are also the Called !

Rom 9:23-24

[FONT=&quot]23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

These are also the Called according to Gods Purpose Rom 8:28-30

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.[/FONT]

beloved57

The Called according to His Purpose !

Rom 8:28

Now who are the called according to His purpose ? I believe they're the ones Paul writes of in 2 Tim 1:9

Its them who grace had been given to in Christ Jesus before the world began. I believe its also them called according to Gods purpose of election Rom 9:11

11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth)

Nanja

The Called according to His Purpose !

Rom 8:28

Now who are the called according to His purpose ? I believe they're the ones Paul writes of in 2 Tim 1:9

Its them who grace had been given to in Christ Jesus before the world began. I believe its also them called according to Gods purpose of election Rom 9:11

11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth)

Amen. And obviously, it was not His Will for all mankind without exception to be
recipients of this Call according to His Purpose Rom. 8:28, such as these Rev. 21:8.

beloved57

The Called are also the elect vessels of mercy, which are not only from among jews but also from among gentiles. We see this in Rom 9:23-24

23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.