ECT The Broken Record of MAD

Right Divider

Body part
Got ya, only wrong divider considers himself right and everybody that agrees with him right, and everybody else is wrong.
I did NOT say that.... so AGAIN you lie about me.... you're consistent Mr. PoserChristian.

My point was your FALLACIOUS appeal to authority as TRUTH. Figures that you don't get it.

dodge

Right Divider;4849839]I did NOT say that.... so AGAIN you lie about me.... you're consistent Mr. PoserChristian.

It is what YOU do saying not necessary !

My point was your FALLACIOUS appeal to authority as TRUTH. Figures that you don't get it.

Scripture as understood and taught by the Holy Spirit , not men, is the only authority I recognize. I believe that is why God gave it to us.

You can call me a poser but I follow Jesus NOT Darby or those confused and deceived by the poison he spread.

Right Divider

Body part
It is what YOU do saying not necessary !
Is English your second or third language?

Scripture as understood and taught by the Holy Spirit , not men, is the only authority I recognize. I believe that is why God gave it to us.
And YET you appealed to "many theologians".... you are crazy.

You can call me a poser but I follow Jesus NOT Darby or those confused and deceived by the poison he spread.
You are a poser and a LIAR.

dodge

Right Divider;4850137]Is English your second or third language?

You got the gist why waste words ?

And YET you appealed to "many theologians".... you are crazy.

I can appeal to resources but in the end scripture has the final say and that is why I know MAD is error.

You are a poser and a LIAR.

lol, Nope I aint Madist.

Right Divider

Body part
You got the gist why waste words ?
Because clear and accurate communication is important.... and commas.

It makes sense that you don't understand the Bible. Your reading comprehension is equally as bad are your writing "skills".

I can appeal to resources but in the end scripture has the final say and that is why I know MAD is error.
That's funny stuff, right there.

lol, Nope I aint Madist.
LOL, No, you're just mad (as in crazy).

dodge

Right Divider;4850191]Because clear and accurate communication is important.... and commas.

It makes sense that you don't understand the Bible. Your reading comprehension is equally as bad are your writing "skills".

lol, I understand enough to know MAD is a lie that promotes deceptions , confusion, and lies.

That's funny stuff, right there.

What is truly sad is that Madist follow Paul and Paul said to follow him as he followed Jesus. Now there is a real lack of reading comprehension on your part.

LOL, No, you're just mad (as in crazy).

lol, nope I follow Jesus NOT Darby and his confused mess. Crazy is purposely ignoring Jesus who taught and brought the very Gospel that Madist credit to Paul. Now that is CRAZY.

john w

Hall of Fame
PJ, you do know you don't have to read either of our posts right ?

Seems many Madist believe it is a joke to actually believe the scripture unless of course it is written by Paul.

Acts 20:35 KJV I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Show us, hero, where the Lord Jesus Christ ever said, in the bible, ...

It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Show us where "the words of the Lord Jesus" are found in the book-these words, where He said...

It is more blessed to give than to receive.

You have the podium.

john w

Hall of Fame

Scripture as understood and taught by the Holy Spirit , not men, is the only authority I recognize.

Which says NADA. Anyone could assert that, but that does nothing for your argument, or someone elses'.

Unless, of course, you assert that you have the infallible teachings of the Holy Spirit, and others do not.

I believe that is why God gave it to us.

Oh. We had not thought of that. Please teach us. Please?

Wow! You " follow Jesus," and that settles the debate. Impressive. That's quite persuasive.

dodge

Crazy is making the Lord's teachings on earth the same as his teachings from heaven.
It is impossible.

Got ya , while Jesus was on earth teaching he was just killing time , or was He just kidding ? I don't think so.

Crazy is ignoring Jesus' teachings to make Paul an idol.