ECT The Broken Record of MAD

Danoh

But you haven't lost interest in throwing out numerous vague and unsupported claims about them. :troll:

:rotfl:

He's a jukebox of broken records supposedly about a broken record - Yo, Fonzie! Crucible's jukebox is stuck on stupid again! :chuckle:

Interplanner

Cuz some here don't like them Joooooz.

Foolish posts. Lots of Jooooz will be in the kingdom of God. The NT is decisively not for any one ethnic group any more, Mt 21: plays on 'ethne' as the new workers of the kingdom of God.

Do you realize what you are doing there is the same thing Black Lives Matter for their cause? Behavior doesn't matter, only race. That is decisively not NT thinking.

Interplanner

You can tell when you've got hold of the historic Gospel, you're inspired to speak it and voice it. That's in the text and in life. There is nothing about MAD, or Israel's theocracy, that gets you there, as you uninspired and uninformed internetters can see.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You made it public that you had promised the Lord to ignore Dodge.

If I did or didn't, why would you be concerned? Would it ruin the rest of your life? Would you stop eating and drinking? Would you never utter another word? Would you stop reading the Bible and going to church? Would you sit in a corner and wish for death? Would you stop paying your bills? Would you stop loving your family? Would you quit your job or refuse your Social Security payments? Would you hold your breath until your head exploded? Would you stop leaving your home? Finally, would you cease to be??

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I now don't have to pay any attention to my life. LA is doing that for me. Send me the bill each month LA and I'll send it back to you so you can pay it, as well.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If I did or didn't, why would you be concerned? Would it ruin the rest of your life? Would you stop eating and drinking? Would you never utter another word? Would you stop reading the Bible and going to church? Would you sit in a corner and wish for death? Would you stop paying your bills? Would you stop loving your family? Would you quit your job or refuse your Social Security payments? Would you hold your breath until your head exploded? Would you stop leaving your home? Finally, would you cease to be??

MADists are not required to keep their word or be honest, by their doctrine.

You promised the Lord you would ignore Dodge and you have so little integrity that when you are called out on it you can even repent, but try to squirm out of it.

Ecc 5:1 Keep thy foot when thou goest to the house of God, and be more ready to hear, than to give the sacrifice of fools: for they consider not that they do evil.
Ecc 5:2 Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few.
Ecc 5:3 For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words.
Ecc 5:4 When thou vowest a vow unto God, defer not to pay it; for he hath no pleasure in fools: pay that which thou hast vowed.
Ecc 5:5 Better is it that thou shouldest not vow, than that thou shouldest vow and not pay.
Ecc 5:6 Suffer not thy mouth to cause thy flesh to sin; neither say thou before the angel, that it was an error: wherefore should God be angry at thy voice, and destroy the work of thine hands?
Ecc 5:7 For in the multitude of dreams and many words there are also divers vanities: but fear thou God.

Danoh

MADists are not required to keep their word or be honest, by their doctrine....

Then you are as bad off as those you accuse.

His is a personality (a "yet carnal") issue. It has nothing to do with the doctrine he supposedly holds to.

It has to do with claiming one thing but living out another.

That is not a doctrinal issue; that is a personality (a "yet carnal") issue not submitted to the doctrine of grace.

For the doctrine not only asserts that...

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

...but then goes on to implore, based on that...

Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. 12:3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
MADists are not required to keep their word or be honest, by their doctrine.

You promised the Lord you would ignore Dodge and you have so little integrity that when you are called out on it you can even repent, but try to squirm out of it.

Ecc 5:1 Keep thy foot when thou goest to the house of God, and be more ready to hear, than to give the sacrifice of fools: for they consider not that they do evil.
Ecc 5:2 Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few.
Ecc 5:3 For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words.
Ecc 5:4 When thou vowest a vow unto God, defer not to pay it; for he hath no pleasure in fools: pay that which thou hast vowed.
Ecc 5:5 Better is it that thou shouldest not vow, than that thou shouldest vow and not pay.
Ecc 5:6 Suffer not thy mouth to cause thy flesh to sin; neither say thou before the angel, that it was an error: wherefore should God be angry at thy voice, and destroy the work of thine hands?
Ecc 5:7 For in the multitude of dreams and many words there are also divers vanities: but fear thou God.

You seem to have a strange obcession with old GM. Is there some perverse reason for that?