The biblical Jesus Christ wasn’t a post biblical prerequisite to philosophical premises.

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
A Son and His Father have the same nature (i.e., God).

Why do you ignore so much scripture (i.e., the Bible)?

The LORD shall place HIS FEET on the mount of Olives. This is also referred to in Acts 1.
A Son and His Father have the same nature (i.e., God) . No , because the Father is not begotten of the Son. is a distinction only God the Father has .

Right Divider

Body part
You’re really pleading . Get real .
No, I'm not (you lie). I'd showed you CLEAR and UNAMBIGUOUS scripture. Here it is for the third time:
Zec 14:1-4 KJV Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. (2) For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. (3) Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. (4) And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
No, I'm not (you lie). I'd showed you CLEAR and UNAMBIGUOUS scripture. Here it is for the third time:
As I said, seek immediate medical attention.

Zechariah 14:1-4​

HOT(i) 1הנה יום בא ליהוה וחלק שׁללך בקרבך׃2ואספתי את כל הגוים אל ירושׁלם למלחמה ונלכדה העיר ונשׁסו הבתים והנשׁים תשׁגלנה ויצא חצי העיר בגולה ויתר העם לא יכרת מן העיר׃3ויצא יהוה ונלחם בגוים ההם כיום הלחמו ביום קרב׃4ועמדו רגליו ביום ההוא על הר הזתים אשׁר על פני ירושׁלם מקדם ונבקע הר הזיתים מחציו מזרחה וימה גיא גדולה מאד ומשׁ חצי ההר צפונה וחציו נגבה׃
You read a English translation that remove and replace the divine name with a appellative. The Hebrew doesn’t . I can see why Jews have a distrust of those who interpret the OT .

Right Divider

Body part
Zechariah 14:1-4
HOT(i) 1הנה יום בא ליהוה וחלק שׁללך בקרבך׃2ואספתי את כל הגוים אל ירושׁלם למלחמה ונלכדה העיר ונשׁסו הבתים והנשׁים תשׁגלנה ויצא חצי העיר בגולה ויתר העם לא יכרת מן העיר׃3ויצא יהוה ונלחם בגוים ההם כיום הלחמו ביום קרב׃4ועמדו רגליו ביום ההוא על הר הזתים אשׁר על פני ירושׁלם מקדם ונבקע הר הזיתים מחציו מזרחה וימה גיא גדולה מאד ומשׁ חצי ההר צפונה וחציו נגבה׃
You read a English translation that remove and replace the divine name with a appellative. The Hebrew doesn’t . I can see why Jews have a distrust of those who interpret the OT .
Hogwash.

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
You noticed how the person * Right Divider hasn’t addressed the point that Jesus Hebrew name in the OT isn’t given the same man made tradition as the divine name as it’s readable in OT scripture and not removed and replaced with a appellative LORD.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
...the Father is not begotten of the Son. is a distinction only God the Father has .
That's correct. The Son is generated by the Father, He is begotten of the Father. There is a distinction, and this distinction is the basis of what we call the Persons plural of God. There's no doubt the Son is God, this is what St. Peter confessed in Matthew 16:16, he called Him the Son of God---that's calling Him God. And it's calling Him God in that particular sense in which only Christians (Catholics) know God: God is the Trinity.

Notice Christ's response to Peter calling Him God?
New International Version​
Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven.
Spoiler
Spoiler

New Living Translation​
Jesus replied, “You are blessed, Simon son of John, because my Father in heaven has revealed this to you. You did not learn this from any human being.
English Standard Version​
And Jesus answered him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven.
Berean Study Bible​
Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah! For this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by My Father in heaven.
Berean Literal Bible​
And Jesus answering, said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon Barjona! For flesh and blood did not reveal it to you, but My Father in the heavens.
King James Bible​
And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
New King James Version​
Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.
New American Standard Bible​
And Jesus said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Barjona, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.
NASB 1995​
And Jesus said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon Barjona, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.
NASB 1977​
And Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Barjona, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.
Amplified Bible​
Then Jesus answered him, “Blessed [happy, spiritually secure, favored by God] are you, Simon son of Jonah, because flesh and blood (mortal man) did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.
Christian Standard Bible​
Jesus responded, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but my Father in heaven.
Holman Christian Standard Bible​
And Jesus responded, "Simon son of Jonah, you are blessed because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father in heaven.
American Standard Version​
And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-jonah: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father who is in heaven.
Contemporary English Version​
Jesus told him: Simon, son of Jonah, you are blessed! You didn't discover this on your own. It was shown to you by my Father in heaven.
Douay-Rheims Bible​
And Jesus answering, said to him: Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-Jona: because flesh and blood hath not revealed it to thee, but my Father who is in heaven.
English Revised Version​
And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-Jonah: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
Good News Translation​
"Good for you, Simon son of John!" answered Jesus. "For this truth did not come to you from any human being, but it was given to you directly by my Father in heaven.
GOD'S WORD® Translation​
Jesus replied, "Simon, son of Jonah, you are blessed! No human revealed this to you, but my Father in heaven revealed it to you.
International Standard Version​
Then Jesus told him, "How blessed you are, Simon son of Jonah, since flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, though my Father in heaven has.
Literal Standard Version​
And Jesus answering said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jona, because flesh and blood did not reveal [it] to you, but My Father who is in the heavens.
NET Bible​
And Jesus answered him, "You are blessed, Simon son of Jonah, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but my Father in heaven!
New Heart English Bible​
And Jesus answered him, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven.
Weymouth New Testament​
"Blessed are you, Simon Bar-jonah," said Jesus; "for mere human nature has not revealed this to you, but my Father in Heaven.
World English Bible​
Jesus answered him, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven.
Young's Literal Translation​
And Jesus answering said to him, 'Happy art thou, Simon Bar-Jona, because flesh and blood did not reveal it to thee, but my Father who is in the heavens.

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

Amen.

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
That's correct. The Son is generated by the Father, He is begotten of the Father. There is a distinction, and this distinction is the basis of what we call the Persons plural of God. There's no doubt the Son is God, this is what St. Peter confessed in Matthew 16:16, he called Him the Son of God---that's calling Him God. And it's calling Him God in that particular sense in which only Christians (Catholics) know God: God is the Trinity.

Notice Christ's response to Peter calling Him God?
New International Version​
Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven.
Spoiler
Spoiler

New Living Translation​
Jesus replied, “You are blessed, Simon son of John, because my Father in heaven has revealed this to you. You did not learn this from any human being.
English Standard Version​
And Jesus answered him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven.
Berean Study Bible​
Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah! For this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by My Father in heaven.
Berean Literal Bible​
And Jesus answering, said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon Barjona! For flesh and blood did not reveal it to you, but My Father in the heavens.
King James Bible​
And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
New King James Version​
Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.
New American Standard Bible​
And Jesus said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Barjona, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.
NASB 1995​
And Jesus said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon Barjona, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.
NASB 1977​
And Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Barjona, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.
Amplified Bible​
Then Jesus answered him, “Blessed [happy, spiritually secure, favored by God] are you, Simon son of Jonah, because flesh and blood (mortal man) did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.
Christian Standard Bible​
Jesus responded, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but my Father in heaven.
Holman Christian Standard Bible​
And Jesus responded, "Simon son of Jonah, you are blessed because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father in heaven.
American Standard Version​
And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-jonah: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father who is in heaven.
Contemporary English Version​
Jesus told him: Simon, son of Jonah, you are blessed! You didn't discover this on your own. It was shown to you by my Father in heaven.
Douay-Rheims Bible​
And Jesus answering, said to him: Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-Jona: because flesh and blood hath not revealed it to thee, but my Father who is in heaven.
English Revised Version​
And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-Jonah: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
Good News Translation​
"Good for you, Simon son of John!" answered Jesus. "For this truth did not come to you from any human being, but it was given to you directly by my Father in heaven.
GOD'S WORD® Translation​
Jesus replied, "Simon, son of Jonah, you are blessed! No human revealed this to you, but my Father in heaven revealed it to you.
International Standard Version​
Then Jesus told him, "How blessed you are, Simon son of Jonah, since flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, though my Father in heaven has.
Literal Standard Version​
And Jesus answering said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jona, because flesh and blood did not reveal [it] to you, but My Father who is in the heavens.
NET Bible​
And Jesus answered him, "You are blessed, Simon son of Jonah, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but my Father in heaven!
New Heart English Bible​
And Jesus answered him, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven.
Weymouth New Testament​
"Blessed are you, Simon Bar-jonah," said Jesus; "for mere human nature has not revealed this to you, but my Father in Heaven.
World English Bible​
Jesus answered him, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven.
Young's Literal Translation​
And Jesus answering said to him, 'Happy art thou, Simon Bar-Jona, because flesh and blood did not reveal it to thee, but my Father who is in the heavens.

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

Amen.
I have no problem with Jesus Christ words , who is flesh and blood , and his one God Father who’s in heaven . Jesus Christ never needed to be Catholic or a Christian that require Salvation through the trinity . That’s anachronistic antithetical to his Jewish faith he was raised up in and fulfilled. So your spoiler alert fails without question.

Idolater

“So now have I become your enemy by telling you the truth?”
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭4:16‬ ‭NABRE‬‬
https://www.bible.com/bible/463/gal.4.16.nabre
You're not telling the truth. So no---that's not why.
I have no problem with Jesus Christ words , who is flesh and blood , and his one God Father who’s in heaven . Jesus Christ never needed to be Catholic or a Christian that require Salvation through the trinity . That’s anachronistic antithetical to his Jewish faith he was raised up in and fulfilled. So your spoiler alert fails without question.
You have positively denied His own hand-picked Apostles then. Just own it.

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
You're not telling the truth. So no---that's not why.

You have positively denied His own hand-picked Apostles then. Just own it.
🤦‍♂️ According to you and your religious tenets you abide by . Don’t say the biblical apostle converted to Catholicism , that’s is just a lie . I prefer the fact to your slippery slope explanation.

Idolater

🤦‍♂️ According to you and your religious tenets you abide by .
No, according to your own words. You deny everything His own Apostles ever said, wrote or did. In so doing you deny Him.
Don’t say the biblical apostle converted to Catholicism , that’s is just a lie . I prefer the fact to your slippery slope explanation.
It can't be said that the Lord Jesus Christ is Catholic---He is the object of Catholicism. Catholicism worships Him, obeys Him, believes in Him.

You are not Catholic.

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
No, according to your own words. You deny everything His own Apostles ever said, wrote or did. In so doing you deny Him.

It can't be said that the Lord Jesus Christ is Catholic---He is the object of Catholicism. Catholicism worships Him, obeys Him, believes in Him.

You are not Catholic.
While Jesus Christ is the object of your worship. Even though he never practiced your teachings . I can see the difference between his beliefs according to scripture without your dogmatism in regards the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob that true worshippers , worship .
“You people worship what you do not understand; we worship what we understand, because salvation is from the Jews. But the hour is coming, and is now here, when true worshipers will worship the Father in Spirit and truth; and indeed the Father seeks such people to worship him. God is Spirit, and those who worship him must worship in Spirit and truth.””
‭‭John‬ ‭4:22-24‬ ‭NABRE‬‬

https://www.bible.com/bible/463/jhn.4.22-24.nabre

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
What is "the date change".
Jesus celebrated the Passover according to the law of Moses. According to the Jewish (lunisolar )calendar that’s not a fixed date .
““Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5:17-18‬ ‭NABRE‬‬

https://www.bible.com/bible/463/mat.5.17-18.nabre