The biblical Jesus Christ wasn’t a post biblical prerequisite to philosophical premises.

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
Maybe you should stick to what you’re taught. The Father not the Son and vice versa or else your a modalist which you consider a heresy.
I’m not sure why I always have to teach trinitarian how sabellianism
It has been noted that this Greek term homoousian ("same being" or "consubstantial"), which Athanasius of Alexandria favoured, was also a term reportedly used by Sabellius. 🤦‍♂️

OZOS

Maybe you should stick to what you’re taught. The Father not the Son and vice versa or else your a modalist which you consider a heresy.
You have no clue who God is, or what it means for God to be in Christ.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

THREE QUESTIONS TO DETERMINE IF THE TRINITY IS BIBLICALLY TRUE OR FALSE. If any one of these questions can be answered 'no,' then the Trinity can be rejected as an unbiblical belief. But if all three can be answered 'yes,' then the concept of the Trinity can be accepted as true.

1. Does the Bible mention three distinct persons?

2. Does the Bible refer to each of these persons as God?

3. Does the Bible teach there is only one God?

The answers:

1. Are three distinct persons mentioned? YES.
A. The Father (1 John 3:1)
B. The Son (1 John 1:3)
C. The Holy Spirit (John 14:6; 14:26; 15:26; 16:13-14; Romans 15:30; Ephesians 4:30)

2. Are each of these persons referred to as God? YES.
A. God the Father (1 Thessalonians 1:1)
B. God the Son (John 1:1; 20:28; Hebrews 1:8-9)
C. God the Holy Spirit (Acts 5:3-4)

3. Is there only one God? YES.
(see Deuteronomy 4:35-39; Psalm 86:10; Isaiah 45:5; 45:22)

FOR ANYONE WHO REJECTS THE TRINITY AS BIBLICAL:
Please show how the verses provided do not answer in the affirmative all three questions asked.

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
So

THREE QUESTIONS TO DETERMINE IF THE TRINITY IS BIBLICALLY TRUE OR FALSE. If any one of these questions can be answered 'no,' then the Trinity can be rejected as an unbiblical belief. But if all three can be answered 'yes,' then the concept of the Trinity can be accepted as true.

The answers:

C. The Holy Spirit (John 14:6; 14:26; 15:26; 16:13-14; Romans 15:30; Ephesians 4:30)

Please show how the verses provided do not answer in the affirmative all three questions aske

The answers:

Please show how the verses provided do not answer in the affirmative all three questions asked.
You’re using the inspired scripture to verify a post biblical concept by using a outside source and terminology disingenuously and anachronistically, as if those biblical characters knew what you are referring too . They don’t .

Right Divider

Body part
You’re using the inspired scripture to verify a post biblical concept by using a outside source and terminology disingenuously and anachronistically, as if those biblical characters knew what you are referring too . They don’t .
There is no such thing as "post Biblical". Something is either Biblical nor not.

It seems like you have a mental condition. Please seek immediate medical attention.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
So

You have yet to establish that the concept of God being "tri-une" is, as you call it, "post-biblical."

Also, what outside source am I using? Certainly not the Bible...

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
There is no such thing as "post Biblical". Something is either Biblical nor not.

It seems like you have a mental condition. Please seek immediate medical attention.

Also, @f.y.i please learn how to format your posts properly. If you need assistance, please don't be afraid to ask.

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned

Here a example of post biblical. Jesus Christ never used the NT or any bibles with chapter and verses . So your whole spiel is a uneducated guess from someone who to lazy to think think for himself.

Right Divider

Body part
Here a example of post biblical. Jesus Christ never used the NT or any bibles with chapter and verses . So your whole spiel is a uneducated guess from someone who to lazy to think think for himself.
That is stupid. Some of the BIBLE was not complete during Christ's time on earth. That is no problem for me.

f.y.i

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is God. He inspired ALL of the authors of scripture. Including those that came after His ascension.
You do know Jesus Christ was inspired by the God of truth who taught him . His Father who he revealed.
“I have much to say about you and much to judge, but he who sent me is true, and I declare to the world what I have heard from him.” They did not understand that he had been speaking to them about the Father.

Jesus answered, “If I glorify myself, my glory is nothing. It is my Father who glorifies me, of whom you say, ‘He is our God.’ But you have not known him. I know him. If I were to say that I do not know him, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and I keep his word.”
‭‭John‬ ‭8:26-27, 54-55‬ ‭ESV‬‬

https://www.bible.com/bible/59/jhn.8.26-27,54-55.esv

Right Divider

Body part
You do know Jesus Christ was inspired by the God of truth who taught him . His Father who he revealed.
Joh 14:9 KJV Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
Jesus claimed the SAME authority as His Father. In other words, He is God.

Right Divider

Body part
Character as a Son who begotten of the Father . Not the other way around.
A Son and His Father have the same nature (i.e., God).

Why do you ignore so much scripture (i.e., the Bible)?
Zec 14:1-4 KJV Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. (2) For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. (3) Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. (4) And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
The LORD shall place HIS FEET on the mount of Olives. This is also referred to in Acts 1.
Act 1:9-12 KJV And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. (10) And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; (11) Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven. (12) Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a sabbath day's journey.