The Atom vs. the Godhead (Holy Trinity)

Base12

BANNED
Banned
Hello Theology Online. This is my first thread. I hope you enjoy it.

I am going to share some research with you. I am in the middle of writing a free book and making a YouTube video on this.

Basically, I will be comparing Science to Scripture to see how well they match up.

Because of the complexity of these theories, I have broken them down into different 'Levels'.

*) Sub-Atomic Level

*) Atomic-Level

*) Molecular Level

*) Biological Level

...and so on.

Tonight I will begin to post the Sub-Atomic Level research starting with...

THE HOLY GHOST

The basic structure of an Atom consists of three parts…

1) Neutron
2) Proton
3) Electron

Bible Christianity has a similar structure called The Godhead…

1) Father
2) Word
3) Holy Ghost

When compared, the similarities are intriguing...

(Slide 565)
unclemikey-565.png

But is this simply a case of pareidolia? Why this particular arrangement?

Good questions, let's take this one Sub Atomic Particle at a time and gather the necessary evidence to build our case.

Please note that if one isn’t using the 1611 King James Version of the Bible, a huge problem arises right away.

This is because many of the newer translations of the Bible have taken the Godhead verses out...

Example:

King James Version
1 John 5:7
“For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one”

New International Version
“For there are three that testify”

That’s it. That’s all it says, or rather doesn’t say, about the Godhead. The Father, Word and Holy Ghost have been completely censored!

Why? If you’re a KJV only Christian, you already know the answer. If not, then let’s just say that there is a very sinister agenda to keep Truth hidden from the masses.

The Powers that be simply DO NOT want anyone knowing one of the most (if not the most) powerful verses in the entire Bible. It’s been a hotly debated topic, even to this day, by those wishing to keep the masses ignorant.

Thus, we will use the KJV version throughout this lecture except in a few rare cases where the English is easier to understand for the beginner.

The Holy Ghost as the Electron.

In order to find deeper meaning within Scripture, one must walk 'circumspectly'... that is to say; one must 'look around' at nearby verses, words, and context and compare them with similar structure throughout the entire Bible.

When one does this, an amazing thing happens. They all add up… let me say this again… they all add up, to paint a much larger, often hidden, picture.

One of these pictures describes the Electron.

Yes, thousands of years ago, the Holy Ghost inspired the authors to write about some of the most advanced concepts ever known to Mankind… the Electron being one of them.

Let's gather our first piece of evidence shall we?...

Acts 1:8
“But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth”

Notice the word 'Power'? One will often find this word associated with the Holy Ghost. Electrons moving "To and Fro" are what create Electricity or Power.

Most Christians should understand the phrase 'Power of the Holy Ghost'... it's such a common phrase that it’s practically a no brainer to remember.

Here's another example…

Mark 13:26
“And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory”

The Son of Man is the Proton (we'll cover that later) coming in the 'Clouds' (Electron Clouds) with great 'Power' and ‘Glory’.

If one is familiar with the latest information on Electrons, then the term Clouds should be obvious. Of course we're talking about Electron Clouds...

(Slide-577)
unclemikey-577.png

Electron Clouds is a term used to describe Atomic Orbitals…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_orbital

They sure look like Ghosts, don't they? See how easy this is? What are the odds?

It makes one wonder if Sub-Atomic Particles have consciousness. After all, Spirits are often associated with Angels.

For decades, Scientists have performed what is called the “Double Slit Experiment”. In this experiment, Sub-Atomic Particles, such as Electrons, are studied in various ways. The fascinating conclusion by many of these Scientists is that Sub-Atomic Particles act as if they have a sort of Quantum Consciousness and are aware of certain things.

When one tries to observe them, they instantly become cognizant of this and begin to behave differently!

Fast forward to 4:24 to see an example of this…

Double Slit Experiment

Note in the video, particles are described as ‘waves’. Do a study on Waves and Wave Offerings in Scripture.

OK…

How about another Witness?

Acts 10:38
“How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him”

Quantum Entanglement, Electronic Communication, Computers and Technology... could it all be related to the Holy Ghost? Sure it can!

When one receives the Holy Ghost, there is an instant Wi-Fi connection to God established via Heavenly Entanglement Protocol and soon... Divine information is downloaded into the Host.

The Silver Cord is our Cat5 line to Home. Here are some of the many ways this takes place...

(Slide-567)
unclemikey-567.png

Note that the word 'Electron' was coined after rubbing Amber on a Lamb. Yes... like Lamb of God.

(Slide-583)
unclemikey-583.jpg

Time for a Mystery Revealed. The word 'Eyes' are often related to Electrons.

For example, the 'Stone with Seven Eyes' is a reference to Nitrogen... Element 7...

(Slide-560)
unclemikey-560.jpg

Yes, the Alchemists of old caught on to some of these clues and have been searching for the Philosopher's Stone ever since.

Why Nitrogen? Because the manifested Word of God, that is to say, the Word (Proton) Made Flesh...

Adenine
Cytosine
Thymine
Guanine

... is made of Nitrogen. They are called "Nitrogenous Bases". Again, we will cover this and the Proton later.

Here we see Eyes in reference to the Four Living Creatures...

(Slide-397)
unclemikey-397.png

Yes, Ezekiel's Wheels are a perfect representation of Atoms! The 'Spirit' was in the ‘Wheels’. Get it?

Wheels? Electron Orbitals? Holy Spirit?

I know, too easy.

By the way… when we reach the Molecular Level we will see The Four Living Creatures are a reference to A, C, G & T.

Here is another wonderful reference to Electrons that run 'To and Fro' throughout the Earth...

Zechariah 4:10
"For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth"

If there’s one thing Electrons do, it’s run to and fro.

You gotta love those obvious clues...

"day of small things"

Yes, Electrons are “small things”. Good one Zerubbabel!

:D

Another reference to the term ‘to and fro’…

Daniel 12:4
“But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased”

Isn’t it interesting that the phrase “knowledge shall be increased” is used next to Electron terminology.

Note that Satan goes to and fro…

Job 1:7
“And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it”

When we cover Anti-Matter later in this study, this verse will fit perfectly. Speaking of ‘Anti’… in the Book of Genesis, Noah releases a Raven, which is a type of opposite of the Dove. How does it fly?

Genesis 8:7
“And he sent forth a raven, which went forth to and fro, until the waters were dried up from off the earth”

The Dove, one of the most recognizable symbols of Christianity, is the ‘good’ version of the Electron.

Here we see Dove associated with Eyes…

Song of Solomon 1:15
“Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes”

Many Christians know this verse…

Luke 3:22
“And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased”

This is a picture of the Proton (Jesus) receiving an Electron (Holy Ghost/Dove) and becoming Hydrogen. Note that Hydrogen, in its most common form, is missing a Neutron (Father). They have been separated!

Hydrogen is Element #1. Who is Number one to Christians? Jesus…

(Slide 371)
unclemikey-371.png

Look what God did for us…

John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life”

The Neutron *gave* a Proton. Later we will learn about how the Neutron sacrifices itself to birth one Proton and one Electron. It’s the only Sub-Atomic Particle capable of doing this. It is truly a ‘Father’ particle!

Scripture and Science matched perfectly. Note that the Dove and Raven are types of ‘Witnesses’. They were the ‘Eyes of Noah’ so to speak.

Proverbs 15:3
"The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good"

How can the Eyes of the Lord be in every place? Electrons of course.

Electric Eye

Here we see the word ‘Witnesses’ being used in conjunction with the Eyes of the Holy Ghost…

“But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth”

Witnesses to ‘the uttermost parts of the Earth’. Yes, the Eyes of the Lord are truly everywhere.

Speaking of Clouds and Hydrogen, take a look at this Hubble image of said…

hubble.jpg

Heavenly, isn’t it? Hydrogen is not only the most common Element in Heaven, but the entire universe.

Isn’t it interesting that a new technology that is being used to store ‘Words’ is called “Cloud Computing”? Clouds of course are in the Air…

Ephesians 2:2
“Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience”

The ‘Prince of the Power of the Air’ is the Dragon or Satan. Do you think there’s a connection between disobedient children and Cloud computing?

Just for fun, here’s a comparison between Electron Clouds (Doves) and Olives…

(Slide 576)
unclemikey-576.png

Last but not least, we have the word ‘Glory’ being associated with Clouds and Power. Glory is the Rainbow, which one can see when light travels through a Cloud…

glory.jpg

After reading this study on Electron Orbitals, with its Eyes Round About and running to and fro, isn’t it quaint to see how artists attempts to paint Ezekiel’s Wheels reflects this?

(Slide 653)
unclemikey-653.jpg

It’s almost a little too obvious.

To be continued...

Base12

BANNED
Banned
The Proton

What about the Proton? What are the odds that Christ would match that?

Let’s find out…

John 1:1
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God"

That verse reminds me of Particles that are waves, yet they are Particles, yet they are both. How Quantum!

The Word is Jesus, but at the same time, the Word is God.

In the Sub-Atomic world, that would be called a Nucleus. One Neutron and one Proton joined as “One”.

Just to be sure, let’s look for another Witness…

John 10:30
“I and my Father are one”

One cannot argue with that. Simple and to the point.

Acts 7:56
“And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God”

This would be the Proton, standing next to the Neutron.

So which of the two Particles, Neutron or Proton, would we say best represents the ‘Word of God’? The answer would be the Proton.

Why?

Because in the world of Science, the Proton is the Logos. it is the Proton that determines what an Element is called in the Periodic Table of Elements...

“In chemistry, the number of protons in the nucleus of an atom is known as the atomic number, which determines the chemical element to which the atom belongs”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proton

So for example…

1 Word = Hydrogen
2 Words = Helium
7 Words = Nitrogen

…and so on. It is always this way. No exceptions.

At the Sub-Atomic Level, the Proton truly is the Word of God!

(Slide 650)
unclemikey-650.png

The verses that follow John 1:1 are absolutely amazing…

John 1:3
“All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made”

That is the best description of an Atom I have ever heard. Nothing can be made without the Atom.

Let’s talk about John for a moment. John was special. He was privy to some of the most Top Secret Mysteries of God…

John 1:6-7
“There was a man sent from God, whose name was John”

“The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe”

John was the one chosen to bear witness to the ‘Light’, or Illumination. On top of that, John was also chosen to author the Book of Revelation which is replete with Quantum references such as the Seven Stars (Protons) and Seven Eyes (Electrons).

Let’s take a look at how Stars are related to Protons and the Word of God…

(Slide 654)
unclemikey-654.png

This Masonic Tracing Board is not only a wonderful picture of Revelation 1:16, but it reveals some ‘esoteric’ secrets about the Yod. The Yod is often called the Atom of the consonants.

Do they know something we don’t?

We already know Jesus is the Word, but he’s also a Star…

Numbers 24:17
“I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh: there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth”

This is perhaps an even better example…

Revelation 22:16
“I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star”

Jesus is the Morning Star, AKA Proton. Angels are also Stars, and of course they are messengers as well. The Angel mentioned is sent to testify. See how perfectly it all fits?

Speaking of Morning Stars, here we see Stars singing. In other words, they produce ‘Words’…

Job 38:7
“When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?”

Next we see the Electron (Rod of Iron/Electromagnetism) next to the Proton, (Morning Star)…

Revelation 2:27-28
“And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father”

“And I will give him the morning star”

When Rod, Morning Star and Father are combined, we get a subtle form of the Godhead…

(Slide 655)
unclemikey-655.png

Note that a Shepherd’s Staff is to help guide sheep. Remember our Sheep/Electron slide?

It’s almost as if the Rod of Iron doubles as a Magick Wand as well, controlling Electrons and allowing the wielder to “command the Elements” like a Wizard.

Alchemists would no doubt love to get their hands on one of these to be able to turn Lead into Gold.

Tarot-01.png

Speaking of Alchemy. God has a plan to turn the Lead of our corrupted bodies into the Spiritual Gold of unimaginable splendor… and it’s related to Stars!…

1 Corinthians 15:41-42
“There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory”

“So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption”

One of my favorite passages in the Bible shows part of this Alchemical process…

John 1:14
“And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth”

The Words, or rather the Periodic Table of Elements, combined to form Molecules (A, C, G ,T) and eventually become Flesh!

Wow!

We will cover this in great detail at the Molecular Level of this study.

Unfortunately, it’s not just Good Words that can become Flesh.

Revelation 9:1
“And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit”

Yes, it would appear our Magickian friend here is up to no good and is about to open the Bottomless Pit and help build the Perfect Beast.

A ‘Fallen’ Star is the opposite of descended. It’s a type of Anti-Word or Anti-Matter. Another example would be how God’s doctrine rains from the sky, but the Dragon is ‘cast down’.

Here is another Star that is a good candidate for a False Word…

Revelation 8:11
“And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter”

A False Word could be a type of Bio-Weapon as well.

God gives us a stern warning…

Revelation 22:18
“For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book”

Add to the Word and you get the plagues.

Ebola anyone?

New Words Added

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If you would have stuck with the Godhead you would have been ok. But the Godhead and the trinity are different. The trinity is a deception. The Godhead is a reality. The Godhead is three that agree totally. There is only one God the Father. And Jesus and the Holy Spirit agree with Him totally.

I Jn 5:7-8
7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.
8 And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one.
(NKJ)

There is only one trinity, three in one in the bible. Dragon, devil, and satan.

Rev 12:9
9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
(NKJ)

Base12

BANNED
Banned
the Godhead and the trinity are different. The trinity is a deception.(NKJ)

This is an excellent point. Being a KJV only guy myself, I don't like using the word Trinity as it is not a word used in the KJV.

The main reason I use it in this theory is to illustrate a point I will be sharing in a little bit...

Trinitysite.png

Note the Obelisk of the Occult Trinity associated with the "Queen of Heaven"...

Osiris.jpg

There is only one trinity, three in one in the bible. Dragon, devil, and satan.

You sound very wise. Yes, just like God "separated" the Israelites from the Egyptian Trinity, God separated Matter from Anti-Matter...

unclemikey-632.png

I would say the battle is over. Matter won.

:first:

Speaking of the New King James Version...

Look at the symbol on the cover...

nkjv.jpg

Kinda looks like an Atom... but then again it looks like three 'Yonis' strung together like a Triple Goddess.

Creating strange looking symbols for the Godhead is a serious no no...

Acts 17:29
"Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device"

:poly:

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
I Jn 5:7-8
7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.

How many times you noted that this part was added?

(CEV) In fact, there are three who tell about it.

(Darby) For they that bear witness are three:

(ESV) For there are three that testify:

(GNB) There are three witnesses:

(GW) There are three witnesses:

(HNV) For there are three who testify:

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
I am in the middle of writing a free book...

What type of paper will your book be written on?

Did God forget to say something in hundreds of such fool-proof texts?

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
Joh 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

It is confirmed here:

1Co 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
What type of paper will your book be written on?

Did God forget to say something in hundreds of such fool-proof texts?

Easy Jerzy.

Have you forgotten that Jesus told us to watch?

also to

Be careful how you hear, to he who has more will be given?

Put down yer tape measure and watch for the end of this man's conversation.

Iron sharpens iron. :)

Base12

BANNED
Banned
The Neutron

Last, but certainly not least is the Neutron or the Father. Let’s see if we can find some verses describing God to see if it matches a Neutron shall we?

Ephesians 4:6
"One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all"

Excellent. Neutrons are everywhere!

Romans 11:36
“For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen”

Another good one.

Colossians 1:17
“And he is before all things, and by him all things consist”

All things consist of Atoms. Too easy, I know.

In the following verse, we see that Jesus is Truth and God is Love…

2 John 1:3
“Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love”

God's Words are Truth.

Could the Neutron have something to do with Love?

1 John 4:16
"And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him"

Again, we see God is Love. In fact, Scripture teaches us that God's Love is unconditional... it simply Loves.

Some say Love is a vibration. Think of the Atom and how it selflessly exists, doing what it does, vibrating and spinning its particles... over and over again... for us.

Does God’s Unconditional Love take sides? No. Therefore God’s Love is Neutral. It cares not who it loves, it just does.

Get it? Neutral… Neutron?

However...

How can one get to Unconditional Love? One must pass through the Proton...

John 14:6
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me"

In other words, you better be on Jesus's 'good side'. He's a sort of Gatekeeper.

Thus the Neutron is “Neutral”, like a Judge. What does a Judge do? A Judge listens to the Positives (Protons) and the Negatives (Electrons) of life and all is judged accordingly.

Psalm 82:8
“Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations”

I am reminded of the Urim and Thummim…

(Slide 608)
unclemikey-608.png

Sometimes Unconditional Love sacrifices itself for the greater good. An interesting fact about the Neutron is that it is the only Sub-Atomic Particle that can give birth to a Proton and Electron. This is called Beta Decay. It’s much like the ancient legend of the Phoenix…

(Slide 651)
unclemikey-651.png

The Proton truly is the Father of all… and yes… Love exists even in the Sub-Atomic world.

Note that when Jesus the Proton is born, another particle called an Anti-Neutrino is also born. Could this be related to the Star of Bethlehem?

Some researchers theorize that the Star in the East was a Supernova…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernova

When Supernovas occur, they produce massive amounts of Neutrinos. Could this be the sign the Astronomers of the time, called Magi or Three Wise Men, observed in the Heavens?

Note that the Anti-Neutrino is Anti-Matter, or another way of putting it, Anti-Matter is the Unholy Trinity. In our next study we will cover Anti-Matter in depth.

So, does this mean the Star of Bethlehem was some sort of ‘evil’ sign because it produced Anti-Matter? Here is what Wikipedia has to say about that…

“Among Jehovah's Witnesses the Star of Bethlehem is seen as a product of Satan, rather than a sign from God, since the star led the astrologers to Jerusalem where they met King Herod's plan to kill Jesus”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_of_Bethlehem

Many students of Esoteric, and even some Christians, will tell you that the denomination of the Jehovah’s Witnesses is very Masonic in nature.

It makes one wonder if there is any relation between the Star in the East and Sirius, which is called the ‘Blazing Star’ in Free Masonry, whom some have linked to Lucifer, Isis and Satan.

It would be rather ironic that at the Birth of Jesus on Earth, a Neutron Star would be born which may also birth a Black Hole or Abyss. That would be the Pit that the Beast comes out of...

estrela.jpg

The illustrations above are called Tarot Cards.

When comparing the similarities between Science and Scripture, we often run across the Esoteric. We will now take a moment to ponder why this is.

Most practitioners of Tarot have no idea in the world that the images depicted on the faces of these cards are in fact telling stories from the Bible... but with a twist.

The parables are reversed, turning evil into good and good into evil.

Take a look at the first Tarot. We see a seemingly innocent and tranquil scene, however this is how the Serpent does his wickedness... with subtlety.

Count the number of stars. Seven smaller ones and one larger.

To put it another way... One Star is the Eighth of the Seven.

Revelation 17:11
"And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition"

If we apply our Star = Proton equation into this, we find that Eight Stars = Oxygen. Oxygen is necessary for most life to survive.

Let's hope that a future "Prince", doesn't take control of the world's Air/Oxygen supply. That would make him most powerful indeed.

"Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience"

Sometimes Tarot Card Artists vary the images a bit.

See the second Card? That's Pandora's Box. Looks cute right?

Revelation 9:2
"And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit"

What came out of the Pit?

Revelation 9:3
"And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power"

Matches up nicely with the Woman and the Box.

Isn't it interesting that Green Things (I.e. Trees, Grass, etc.) don't need oxygen to survive? It's almost as if the Locusts deplete the Oxygen levels, leaving any Green Thing unharmed...

Revelation 9:4
"And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads"

My... what torment that would be.

See the Angel? Who's that?

Revelation 9:11
"And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon"

The last Card depicts the Goddess. Diana, Isis, Ishtar, Ashtoreth.

And what is it called?

Hope.

Who's hope?

fatal.jpg

A "Star" is born? A new type of Proton? A New Word? Anti-Matter? The Destroyer?

Be careful what you wish for!

The Water Bearer

To be continued...

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
Easy Jerzy.

Have you forgotten that Jesus told us to watch?

also to

Be careful how you hear, to he who has more will be given?

Put down yer tape measure and watch for the end of this man's conversation.

Iron sharpens iron. :)

Is he going to prove that God was wrong?

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
Not so far.........:nono:

Jesus and the NT writers almost always referred to the prophets.

Which prophets you would say Jesus referred to in Jn1:1-3 if not to these?

Isa 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Psa 33:6 By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.
Psa 33:9 For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.

It is confirmed in the NT:

Heb 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word (rhema-never Jesus, always utterance) of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

The origin of Jesus is clearly stated here:

2Sa 7:12 And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.

Peter declares it fulfilled here:

Act 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

and Paul here:

Act 13:23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Pre flood.

Romans 1:20 KJV

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen , being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Romans 1:28 KJV

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient ;

Post flood........

Daniel 12:4 KJV

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro , and knowledge shall be increased .

Matthew 24:38 KJV

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking , marrying and giving in marriage , until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Jesus and the NT writers almost always referred to the prophets.

Which prophets you would say Jesus referred to in Jn1:1-3 if not to these?

Isa 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Psa 33:6 By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.
Psa 33:9 For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.

It is confirmed in the NT:

Heb 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word (rhema-never Jesus, always utterance) of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

The origin of Jesus is clearly stated here:

2Sa 7:12 And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.

Peter declares it fulfilled here:

Act 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

and Paul here:

Act 13:23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

This is not a trinity thread.

Pay attention to what has been said.

If you wanna start a fight, do us all a favor and pull yer lower lip over yer head and swallow. :)

Zeke

Hello Theology Online. This is my first thread. I hope you enjoy it.

I am going to share some research with you. I am in the middle of writing a free book and making a YouTube video on this.

Basically, I will be comparing Science to Scripture to see how well they match up.

Because of the complexity of these theories, I have broken them down into different 'Levels'.

*) Sub-Atomic Level

*) Atomic-Level

*) Molecular Level

*) Biological Level

...and so on.

Tonight I will begin to post the Sub-Atomic Level research starting with...

THE HOLY GHOST

The basic structure of an Atom consists of three parts…

1) Neutron
2) Proton
3) Electron

Bible Christianity has a similar structure called The Godhead…

1) Father
2) Word
3) Holy Ghost

When compared, the similarities are intriguing...

(Slide 565)
unclemikey-565.png

But is this simply a case of pareidolia? Why this particular arrangement?

Good questions, let's take this one Sub Atomic Particle at a time and gather the necessary evidence to build our case.

Please note that if one isn’t using the 1611 King James Version of the Bible, a huge problem arises right away.

This is because many of the newer translations of the Bible have taken the Godhead verses out...

Example:

King James Version
“For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one”

New International Version
“For there are three that testify”

That’s it. That’s all it says, or rather doesn’t say, about the Godhead. The Father, Word and Holy Ghost have been completely censored!

Why? If you’re a KJV only Christian, you already know the answer. If not, then let’s just say that there is a very sinister agenda to keep Truth hidden from the masses.

The Powers that be simply DO NOT want anyone knowing one of the most (if not the most) powerful verses in the entire Bible. It’s been a hotly debated topic, even to this day, by those wishing to keep the masses ignorant.

Thus, we will use the KJV version throughout this lecture except in a few rare cases where the English is easier to understand for the beginner.

The Holy Ghost as the Electron.

In order to find deeper meaning within Scripture, one must walk 'circumspectly'... that is to say; one must 'look around' at nearby verses, words, and context and compare them with similar structure throughout the entire Bible.

When one does this, an amazing thing happens. They all add up… let me say this again… they all add up, to paint a much larger, often hidden, picture.

One of these pictures describes the Electron.

Yes, thousands of years ago, the Holy Ghost inspired the authors to write about some of the most advanced concepts ever known to Mankind… the Electron being one of them.

Let's gather our first piece of evidence shall we?...

Notice the word 'Power'? One will often find this word associated with the Holy Ghost. Electrons moving "To and Fro" are what create Electricity or Power.

Most Christians should understand the phrase 'Power of the Holy Ghost'... it's such a common phrase that it’s practically a no brainer to remember.

Here's another example…

Mark 13:26
“And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory”

The Son of Man is the Proton (we'll cover that later) coming in the 'Clouds' (Electron Clouds) with great 'Power' and ‘Glory’.

If one is familiar with the latest information on Electrons, then the term Clouds should be obvious. Of course we're talking about Electron Clouds...

(Slide-577)
unclemikey-577.png

Electron Clouds is a term used to describe Atomic Orbitals…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_orbital

They sure look like Ghosts, don't they? See how easy this is? What are the odds?

It makes one wonder if Sub-Atomic Particles have consciousness. After all, Spirits are often associated with Angels.

For decades, Scientists have performed what is called the “Double Slit Experiment”. In this experiment, Sub-Atomic Particles, such as Electrons, are studied in various ways. The fascinating conclusion by many of these Scientists is that Sub-Atomic Particles act as if they have a sort of Quantum Consciousness and are aware of certain things.

When one tries to observe them, they instantly become cognizant of this and begin to behave differently!

Fast forward to 4:24 to see an example of this…

Double Slit Experiment

Note in the video, particles are described as ‘waves’. Do a study on Waves and Wave Offerings in Scripture.

OK…

How about another Witness?

Acts 10:38
“How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him”

Quantum Entanglement, Electronic Communication, Computers and Technology... could it all be related to the Holy Ghost? Sure it can!

When one receives the Holy Ghost, there is an instant Wi-Fi connection to God established via Heavenly Entanglement Protocol and soon... Divine information is downloaded into the Host.

The Silver Cord is our Cat5 line to Home. Here are some of the many ways this takes place...

(Slide-567)
unclemikey-567.png

Note that the word 'Electron' was coined after rubbing Amber on a Lamb. Yes... like Lamb of God.

(Slide-583)
unclemikey-583.jpg

Time for a Mystery Revealed. The word 'Eyes' are often related to Electrons.

For example, the 'Stone with Seven Eyes' is a reference to Nitrogen... Element 7...

(Slide-560)
unclemikey-560.jpg

Yes, the Alchemists of old caught on to some of these clues and have been searching for the Philosopher's Stone ever since.

Why Nitrogen? Because the manifested Word of God, that is to say, the Word (Proton) Made Flesh...

Adenine
Cytosine
Thymine
Guanine

... is made of Nitrogen. They are called "Nitrogenous Bases". Again, we will cover this and the Proton later.

Here we see Eyes in reference to the Four Living Creatures...

(Slide-397)
unclemikey-397.png

Yes, Ezekiel's Wheels are a perfect representation of Atoms! The 'Spirit' was in the ‘Wheels’. Get it?

Wheels? Electron Orbitals? Holy Spirit?

I know, too easy.

By the way… when we reach the Molecular Level we will see The Four Living Creatures are a reference to A, C, G & T.

Here is another wonderful reference to Electrons that run 'To and Fro' throughout the Earth...

Zechariah 4:10
"For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth"

If there’s one thing Electrons do, it’s run to and fro.

You gotta love those obvious clues...

"day of small things"

Yes, Electrons are “small things”. Good one Zerubbabel!

:D

Another reference to the term ‘to and fro’…

Daniel 12:4
“But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased”

Isn’t it interesting that the phrase “knowledge shall be increased” is used next to Electron terminology.

Note that Satan goes to and fro…

Job 1:7
“And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it”

When we cover Anti-Matter later in this study, this verse will fit perfectly. Speaking of ‘Anti’… in the Book of Genesis, Noah releases a Raven, which is a type of opposite of the Dove. How does it fly?

Genesis 8:7
“And he sent forth a raven, which went forth to and fro, until the waters were dried up from off the earth”

The Dove, one of the most recognizable symbols of Christianity, is the ‘good’ version of the Electron.

Here we see Dove associated with Eyes…

Song of Solomon 1:15
“Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes”

Many Christians know this verse…

Luke 3:22
“And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased”

This is a picture of the Proton (Jesus) receiving an Electron (Holy Ghost/Dove) and becoming Hydrogen. Note that Hydrogen, in its most common form, is missing a Neutron (Father). They have been separated!

Hydrogen is Element #1. Who is Number one to Christians? Jesus…

(Slide 371)
unclemikey-371.png

Look what God did for us…

John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life”

The Neutron *gave* a Proton. Later we will learn about how the Neutron sacrifices itself to birth one Proton and one Electron. It’s the only Sub-Atomic Particle capable of doing this. It is truly a ‘Father’ particle!

Scripture and Science matched perfectly. Note that the Dove and Raven are types of ‘Witnesses’. They were the ‘Eyes of Noah’ so to speak.

Proverbs 15:3
"The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good"

How can the Eyes of the Lord be in every place? Electrons of course.

Electric Eye

Here we see the word ‘Witnesses’ being used in conjunction with the Eyes of the Holy Ghost…

Witnesses to ‘the uttermost parts of the Earth’. Yes, the Eyes of the Lord are truly everywhere.

Speaking of Clouds and Hydrogen, take a look at this Hubble image of said…

hubble.jpg

Heavenly, isn’t it? Hydrogen is not only the most common Element in Heaven, but the entire universe.

Isn’t it interesting that a new technology that is being used to store ‘Words’ is called “Cloud Computing”? Clouds of course are in the Air…

“Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience”

The ‘Prince of the Power of the Air’ is the Dragon or Satan. Do you think there’s a connection between disobedient children and Cloud computing?

Just for fun, here’s a comparison between Electron Clouds (Doves) and Olives…

(Slide 576)
unclemikey-576.png

Last but not least, we have the word ‘Glory’ being associated with Clouds and Power. Glory is the Rainbow, which one can see when light travels through a Cloud…

glory.jpg

After reading this study on Electron Orbitals, with its Eyes Round About and running to and fro, isn’t it quaint to see how artists attempts to paint Ezekiel’s Wheels reflects this?

(Slide 653)
unclemikey-653.jpg

It’s almost a little too obvious.

To be continued...

Bill Donahue of hidden meanings beat ya to it.

Base12

BANNED
Banned
Hey you guys.

I'll be back tonight with the final installment...

Anti-Matter!

See you soon...

:beanboy:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
The Neutron

Sometimes Unconditional Love sacrifices itself for the greater good. An interesting fact about the Neutron is that it is the only Sub-Atomic Particle that can give birth to a Proton and Electron. This is called Beta Decay. It’s much like the ancient legend of the Phoenix…

(Slide 651)
unclemikey-651.png

To me this speaks more of life from death.

Just throwin' that out there not intending to take away from the rest of yer post.

quip

BANNED
Banned

You're taking the dualistic view here. Another interpretation is that "you," as an apparent separate entity from your environment, is illusory.That is, you and the environment are one, an inseparable synergy where one extant state simultaneously holds influence upon another.

Daresay, in effect -- you (collectively speaking) are the god of this analogy.