The Atom vs. the Godhead (Holy Trinity)

oatmeal

That's quite a long post.

Have you seen any posts that long?

Besides yours, that is?

Do you really think that someone is actually going to read your encyclopedia to figure out what your thread is about?

Maybe you would, but on this website, short stuff is more likely to get read than a twenty page thesis.

The ASV is one version that recognizes the forgery in I John 5:6-9

I John 5:6-9 ASV

6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not with the water only, but with the water and with the blood.

7 And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is the truth.

8 For there are three who bear witness, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and the three agree in one.

9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for the witness of God is this, that he hath borne witness concerning his Son.

Your point seems to be that God with his infinite knowledge, wisdom and understanding of all things including Himself and complete and perfect vocabulary of all languages is incapable of describing himself without your help.

God should be thankful for you for filling in the gaps in His wisdom and knowledge and understanding of how to communicate himself to mankind, which by the way, he made and formed and created. Isaiah 43:7

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
That's quite a long post.

Have you seen any posts that long?

Besides yours, that is?

Do you really think that someone is actually going to read your encyclopedia to figure out what your thread is about?

Maybe you would, but on this website, short stuff is more likely to get read than a twenty page thesis.

The ASV is one version that recognizes the forgery in I John 5:6-9

I John 5:6-9 ASV

6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not with the water only, but with the water and with the blood.

7 And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is the truth.

8 For there are three who bear witness, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and the three agree in one.

9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for the witness of God is this, that he hath borne witness concerning his Son.

Your point seems to be that God with his infinite knowledge, wisdom and understanding of all things including Himself and complete and perfect vocabulary of all languages is incapable of describing himself without your help.

God should be thankful for you for filling in the gaps in His wisdom and knowledge and understanding of how to communicate himself to mankind, which by the way, he made and formed and created. Isaiah 43:7

Hey Oatmeal, maybe you can tell us what God's crystal ball is made of?:jazz:

Base12

BANNED
Banned

Two Hathors?

unclemikey-551.jpg

or Two Ephraims?

unclemikey-559.png

Base12

BANNED
Banned

I hear ya, and the answer is Yes. Maybe not so much today, but eventually, when the Google Bots and KeyWord Search algorithms pick up on all of this, it will draw folks in from all over the Interwebz.

It may take months or years, but people that are searching for this type of info will find it waiting for them.

Plus, I believe in Quality not Quantity anyhow.

:sheep:

Base12

BANNED
Banned
I'll post this little blurb and get to the Anti-Matter stuff...

The Godhead and the First Atomic Bomb

Now that we’ve compared the Trinity of the Atom to the Godhead of the Bible, we can now take a moment to postulate whether this is a new concept or something that has been known for a very long time.

Take a look at this photo from Wikipedia…

Trinitysite.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity_(nuclear_test)

This is the Trinity Site, commemorated with an Obelisk. The Trinity Site is where they tested the first Atom Bomb. Get it? Trinity? Atom? Bomb/Power?

What a curious thing to name an Atomic Bomb test… Trinity. Of all the code names to come up with, why that? And where did it come from?

It came from J. Robert Oppenheimer, the man in charge. One of the so called “Fathers of the Atomic Bomb”. Oppenheimer was a brilliant man that was there every step of the way.

The inspiration for the name actually did come from a ‘divine’ source…

“The code name "Trinity" was assigned by J. Robert Oppenheimer, the director of the Los Alamos Laboratory, after a poem by John Donne”

John Donne was a Cleric in the Church of England as well as a Metaphysical Poet. Here is a direct quote from Oppenheimer as to why he chose the name Trinity…

“Why I chose the name is not clear, but I know what thoughts were in my mind. There is a poem of John Donne, written just before his death, which I know and love. From it a quotation:”

“As West and East
In all flatt Maps—and I am one—are one,
So death doth touch the Resurrection”

Oppenheimer continues…

“That still does not make a Trinity, but in another, better known devotional poem Donne opens…”

“Batter my heart, three person'd God”

I will leave it to you to draw your own conclusions as to the profound meaning of this.

Oppenheimer remarked later that it brought to mind words from the Bhagavad Gita: "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds". Think about that for a moment.

In this amazing footage, we see Oppenheimer weeping as he shares this with the world…

Destroyer of Worlds

Another piece of evidence showing that the Elites of this world were well aware of the Atom/Godhead connection comes from none other than the Planet of the Apes.

In the movie, “Beneath the Planet of the Apes”, we see a futuristic cult worshipping the Atom Bomb…

text

I wonder if Familiar Spirits were at work here.

To be continued...

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
crystal, of course. aka - meth - maybe it's what freebase 12 uses ? i'm kidding. i like his posts sometimes.

I was thinkin' more like carbon, you know, them diamonds and things we aint sposed to be comparin' the word of God to?

Six words.......

God's crystal ball is made of? :)

JosephR

I have a few theory's in the Hezinberg problem. The double slot test... And a few thoughts on a simulated universe you may be interested with... Also check my post I have a few science post you will find interesting..

Message me if you would like to swap ideas and welcome to TOL

Base12

BANNED
Banned
I have a few theory's in the Hezinberg problem. The double slot test... And a few thoughts on a simulated universe you may be interested with... Also check my post I have a few science post you will find interesting..

Message me if you would like to swap ideas and welcome to TOL

Cool!

Thanks JosephR.

:wave: