The Atom vs. the Godhead (Holy Trinity)

Base12

BANNED
Banned
Ok you guys. I have to take off.

It was a lot of fun. Thanks for taking the time to consider these theories!

See you all soon!

:rapture:

JosephR

They are piercing the side of Jesus right now. Get it? In the “Cloud” Chamber?

Revelation 1:7

“Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen”

Did you know that the theory of the Big Bang came from Kabballah? It’s actually a religious concept called “Ein Sof”…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ein_Sof

Later on in the book, I will comment of some of these concepts.

unclemikey-644.jpg

unclemikey-645.jpg

unclemikey-646.png

It’s not really “the” Tree of Life. The Kabbalists call it that in order to deceive.

The “real” Tree of Life for example, does not contain opposites like Dark and Light mixed together…

2 Corinthians 6:14

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Or Hot and Cold mixed together…

Revelation 3:16

“So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth”

The Kabbalist’s Tree of Life is Flesh and Blood. More specifically, it’s Transhumanism… man becoming God.

Are you familiar with Qlipoth? Once that all gets Alchemized into the mix, well…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qliphoth

:devil:

The way I understand Ein sof is the way God spoke the universe into creation.. They have a deep study in the ancient Hebrew and how God vibrated the known universe into being..

The Hezinberg problem I was talking about... I find it odd how an observer can cause matter to act differently , don't you? And it seems to go beyond into everything... Notice how ppl and animals act different or when you get the feeling your being watched... Most times you are.... Snipers are taught not to look the target in the face or eyes before they shoot because of this... Most old school hunters know as well.

Base12

BANNED
Banned
The way I understand Ein sof is the way God spoke the universe into creation..

If you have about two minutes to spare, my Pastor breaks down Ein Sof in a quick summary that relates to the Big Bang.

Fast-forward to 40 minutes in...

Pastor Mike Ein Sof

The Hezinberg problem I was talking about... I find it odd how an observer can cause matter to act differently , don't you?

Indeed.

I'll share a couple of theories...

1) Simulated Reality.

In this theory, the universe is like a giant video game world that resides in software only. As soon as an observer 'observes', the software creates the graphic for it.

The idea here is that processing power is conserved and is only utilized on an 'as needed' basis.

So particles lie in wait until observed, then they become 'real' in a sense.

2) The "Higher Self"

Although that's a very New Age term, there is actually a lot of Biblical evidence for the Higher Self or an existence in a Higher Dimension.

The best Biblical term I can find for it is "Shadow". We are only a 3D "Shadow" of the Fourth Dimension, yet somehow we can interact with this 4D world on a limited basis, hence the Wave/Particle Duality.

The Spirit Realm may be 4D as well.

Here's are some examples...

Hebrews 8:5
"Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount"

Colossians 2:17
"Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ"

Hebrews 10:1
"For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect"

Note that the word "Shadow" is also related to Time Travel...

2 Kings 20:11
"And Isaiah the prophet cried unto the LORD: and he brought the shadow ten degrees backward, by which it had gone down in the dial of Ahaz"

Isaiah actually time traveled to the past!

Notice how ppl and animals act different or when you get the feeling your being watched...

The Four Living Creatures are sometimes referred to as 'Beasts'.

Beasts are in a sense 'hard wired' to perform the same thing over and over without question.

It could be that Quantum Particles are similar. They are 'coded' to act that way... like Beasts.

JosephR

If you have about two minutes to spare, my Pastor breaks down Ein Sof in a quick summary that relates to the Big Bang.

Pastor Mike Ein Sof

Indeed.

1) Simulated Reality.

In this theory, the universe is like a giant video game world that resides in software only. As soon as an observer 'observes', the software creates the graphic for it.

The idea here is that processing power is conserved and is only utilized on an 'as needed' basis.

2) The "Higher Self"

Although that's a very New Age term, there is actually a lot of Biblical evidence for the Higher Self or an existence in a Higher Dimension.

The best Biblical term I can find for it is "Shadow". We are only a 3D "Shadow" of the Fourth Dimension, yet somehow we can interact with this 4D world on a limited basis, hence the Wave/Particle Duality.

"Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount"

"For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect"

"And Isaiah the prophet cried unto the LORD: and he brought the shadow ten degrees backward, by which it had gone down in the dial of Ahaz"

Beasts are in a sense 'hard wired' to perform the same thing over and over without question.

It could be that Quantum Particles are similar. They are 'coded' to act that way... like Beasts.

I have been a believer in a simulated universe, and it does not interfere at all with my belief in The Creator Almighty Father.

I'm on my phone right now but will watch the video when I get home..

Always nice to talk with ppl with open minds :)

dreadknought

Pastor Mike Ein Sof

Indeed.

1) Simulated Reality.

2) The "Higher Self"

I stopped with "God's People". No. Read your bible.

Stop being obsessive.

Base12

BANNED
Banned
If there is one thing the Bible does for me on a daily basis is bless me with new insights as to the manifestation of God in our lives.

New slides to add to the collection while I continue writing the book...

mhp-0659.png

mhp-0660.png

Base12

BANNED
Banned
Colossians 3:11
"Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all"

How can Christ be "in all".

What... is he like... some sort of Proton or something?

:banana:

:cigar: