The Abolishment of the Law and Religion

Robert Pate

Banned
You keep saying that. I'm beginning to think you believe it.

:rotfl:

I believe it with all of my heart. Jesus saves and he saves to the uttermost, Hebrews 7:25.

Sinners cannot save sinners, nor can sinners save themselves.

If fallen man is to be saved his salvation must come to him totally and completely outside of himself.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
If fallen man is to be saved his salvation must come to him totally and completely outside of himself.

Paul taught that salvation is by grace through faith.

Romans 5:10 For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.

Galatians 6:7-8 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.

We must sow to the Spirit to reap everlasting life.

Robert Pate

Banned
Paul taught that salvation is by grace through faith.

Romans 5:10 For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.

Galatians 6:7-8 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.

We must sow to the Spirit to reap everlasting life.

Sowing to the Spirit means accepting and believing the Gospel.

marhig

Sowing to the Spirit means accepting and believing the Gospel.
Yes but, if you sow a seed then in the right conditions it grows, so once we accept Christ who is our seed then Christ should be growing in us by the spirit and as he increases we should be decreasing so that we are covered in him. Our old life should be gone and we should be living by the will of God and doing the works of God, being doers of the word and not hearers only.

sirayuk

The Christian is not subject to the law for the simple reason that Jesus fulfilled the law and then abolished it, Ephesians 2:14, 15.

To be under the law or subject to the law is to be under condemnation, Galatians 3:10, 11.

The Christian is not subject to the law for the simple reason that Jesus fulfilled the law and then abolished it, Ephesians 2:14, 15.

To be under the law or subject to the law is to be under condemnation, Galatians 3:10, 11.
Hebrews 7:18-19
[18]For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.
[19]For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God.

Sent from my GT-S7262 using Tapatalk

Ben Masada

The Abolishment of the Law and Religion

And then what, back to the law of the jungle! At least, save the Law if you want to get rid of the religion. I would okay that much.

turbosixx

The Gospel is corrupted by false teachers that are trying to be justified by works.

Still not making sense. Paul wanted this man handed over to Satan because of his deeds. We are judged by our deeds, good or bad.

Rom. 2:5 But because of your stubbornness and unrepentant heart you are storing up wrath for yourself in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God, 6 who will render to each person according to his deeds: 7 to those who by perseverance in doing good seek for glory and honor and immortality, eternal life; 8 but to those who are selfishly ambitious and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, wrath and indignation. 9 There will be tribulation and distress for every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the Greek, 10 but glory and honor and peace to everyone who does good, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.

If you can show me scripture of people being separated at judgment based on belief that would help.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post

The Gospel is corrupted by false teachers that are trying to be justified by works.

Your messages are what is corrupting the Christianity and gospel.

You are spreading hypocrisy.

No one is saying works alone saves.

You are misrepresenting your opposes.

It is a grave sin to do that.

Robert Pate

Banned
Where is this hell you keep referring to? The KJV says Jesus died and went to hell but I understand it was a short term stay. Is it that way for everyone?

No one knows where heaven or hell is. Hell in the Bible is described as being eternal.

Robert Pate

Banned
Heaven is where God is, you are simply saying you don't know where God is.

Hell is a symbol for death and Jesus said he will destroy death and hell.

God is a Spirit and they that worship him, worship him in Spirit and in truth.

Hell is reserved for Satan and his angels and those that are lost, Revelation 21:8.