Ted Cruz's newest lie about Donald Trump

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Gee, I don't see Lew or Walter supporting Trump. Maybe you need to actually go to the website you said to go to instead of third party website to get your disinformation. Just a thought.

Murray Rothbard...isn't he the filthy pervert who said that parents have a right to starve their deformed baby to death?*(it's that Libertarian "property rights" argument).

*Not to be confused with atheist pervert Walter Block who stated that a father could sell his 4 year old son (who is not an adult) for sex to member of NAMBLA if the two were starving to death.

Just two of so many reasons why I loooooooooooooathe you Libertarians.

drbrumley

Murray Rothbard...isn't he the filthy pervert who said that parents have a right to starve their deformed baby to death?*(it's that Libertarian "property rights" argument).

*Not to be confused with atheist pervert Walter Block who stated that a father could sell his 4 year old son (who is not an adult) for sex to member of NAMBLA if the two were starving to death.

Just two of so many reasons why I loooooooooooooathe you Libertarians.

So he posts the same video...stupid is what stupid does.

exminister

Cruz has had 5 mistresses during his marriage. A Rubio worker slipped this story out.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com...irer-runs-story-of-multiple-ted-cruz-affairs/

Normally I wouldn't give either of you the time of day, let alone lower myself to defend Ted Cruz against these sleazy allegations:

This post isn't for either of you, it's for those that may have some doubt as to Ted Cruz's Christian values/marriage vows.

I listen to conservative radio talk show host Michael Savage on occasion and have been very disappointed that he's a Donald Trump supporter.

Perhaps no more:

Michael Savage Threatens to Withdraw From Trump Over National Inquirer Story

March 25, 2016

Conservative radio host Michael Savage is threatening to withdraw his support for Donald Trump unless he disavows the "assassination by innuendo" of Senator Ted Cruz in a National Enquirer story – and the CEO of the tabloid's owner.

In a segment of "The Savage Nation" show Friday – posted by the Right Scoop – the host declares the Enquirer story falsely alleges Cruz carried on five extra-marital flings – charges Cruz refutes as "garbage."

And, Savage charges, Enquirer owner American Media Inc.'s CEO David Pecker, is a "close friend" of Trump, "flies to Florida on Trump's private jet" and is "personally involved in the anti-Cruz stories."

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/michael-savage-threatens-withdraw-support/2016/03/25/id/720939/

Donald Trump/David Pecker ties:
http://idfspokesperson.com/2016/03/26/trump-loves-pecker-trending-twitter/

Donald Trump is nothing but a moral degenerate.

trump-loves-david-pecker.jpg

Savage spoke not knowing. As stated it was leaked by Rubio camp.

journey

If the allegations against Cruz are false and Donald Trump is involved in spreading them, Trump should get out of the race. Trump would be a dirty POTUS if he does things like this in the primaries. It's a different story if the allegations are true. Regardless, this is dirty politics. I want more information.

Last edited:

exminister

Cruz has had 5 mistresses during his marriage. A Rubio worker slipped this story out.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com...irer-runs-story-of-multiple-ted-cruz-affairs/

If the allegations against Cruz's wife are false and Donald Trump is involved in spreading them, Trump should get out of the race. Trump would be a dirty POTUS if he does things like this in the primaries. It's a different story if the allegations are true. Regardless, this is dirty politics. I want more information.

Allegations against Cruz's wife? Didn't you mean against Cruz?

Anti-Trump PAC started by Mitt Romney put out the GQ pic of Trump's wife questioning her legitimacy of being First Lady. Followed by Trump putting out pic comparing looks of Heidi and Melania. Followed by a Rubio worker feeding the 5 Cruz mistresses story to the National Enquirer.

Trump blamed Cruz for the first and Cruz blamed Trump for the last. We have two guys who no nothing but to quickly react without the facts.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Trump is a sleazy little sociopath.

Won't you give him a pass cuz he's not a faggot?

I see that you're still licking your wounds after I made that comment (wasn't that way back in a David Bowie thread?).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by journey

If the allegations against Cruz's wife are false and Donald Trump is involved in spreading them, Trump should get out of the race. Trump would be a dirty POTUS if he does things like this in the primaries. It's a different story if the allegations are true. Regardless, this is dirty politics. I want more information.

Anti-Trump PAC started by Mitt Romney put out the GQ pic of Trump's wife questioning her legitimacy of being First Lady.

Thank you for acknowledging that Senator Ted Cruz had nothing to do with it.

Followed by Trump putting out pic comparing looks of Heidi and Melania.

Thank you for acknowledging that Donald Trump was responsible for this sleazy act (it came from his own personal Twitter account).

Followed by a Rubio worker feeding the 5 Cruz mistresses story to the National Enquirer.

The same National Enquirer whose CEO David Pecker is a "close friend" of Donald Trump and has flown on Trump's private jet to Florida.

Trump blamed Cruz for the first and Cruz blamed Trump for the last. We have two guys who no nothing but to quickly react without the facts.

By your own admission Ted Cruz is innocent of using sleazy tactics. Donald Trump however, being the king of sleaze is not.

journey

Anti-Trump PAC started by Mitt Romney put out the GQ pic of Trump's wife questioning her legitimacy of being First Lady. Followed by Trump putting out pic comparing looks of Heidi and Melania. Followed by a Rubio worker feeding the 5 Cruz mistresses story to the National Enquirer.

Yes, I stand corrected. I obviously don't know what my fingers were typing. I'll edit the post.

exminister

Quote Originally Posted by journey

Thank you for acknowledging that Senator Ted Cruz had nothing to do with it.

Thank you for acknowledging that Donald Trump was responsible for this sleazy act (it came from his own personal Twitter account).

The same National Enquirer whose CEO David Pecker is a "close friend" of Donald Trump and has flown on Trump's private jet to Florida.

By your own admission Ted Cruz is innocent of using sleazy tactics. Donald Trump however, being the king of sleaze is not.

No problem. If Cruz didn't react Trump would just hang himself. Best not to go to his level.
I think even Rubio must understand that now. Maybe not.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
No problem. If Cruz didn't react Trump would just hang himself. Best not to go to his level.
I think even Rubio must understand that now. Maybe not.

Senator Ted Cruz doesn't need to lower himself to the tactics that Donald Trump is known for. Besides being a devout Christian, Ted Cruz is a world class debater (look up the awards that he won as a member of the Harvard Debate Team). Cruz has the truth on his side and would like nothing more than to go one on one with Donald Trump in a debate to continue to expose the liberal policies and ideologies that Donald Trump stands for.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Every single liberal, every single candidate,and even some conservatives who don't know a good thing when they see it, has said at least one thing about Trump and shown to be wrong about it.

The hypocrisy here is absolutely ridiculous- Trump should drop out if found to be falsely stating something? But that's how so many are. Ridiculous. Let them all drop out if one feels that way.

THIS IS WHY Trump always gains others when people run their mouths. Because what Trump has done is essentially let others be their own downfall- he played you all like a fiddle :rolleyes:

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Every single liberal, every single candidate,and even some conservatives who don't know a good thing when they see it, has said at least one thing about Trump and shown to be wrong about it.

I know a terrible thing when I see it, and it's all bundled up in that sleazy ego maniac named Donald Trump.

Since this thread is based on Ted Cruz allegedly lying about Donald Trump, how about you make a list of the things that Cruz said that were wrong?

The hypocrisy here is absolutely ridiculous- Trump should drop out if found to be falsely stating something? But that's how so many are. Ridiculous. Let them all drop out if one feels that way.

THIS IS WHY Trump always gains others when people run their mouths. Because what Trump has done is essentially let others be their own downfall- he played you all like a fiddle :rolleyes:

I've seen what kind of people here on TOL are Trump supporters. Aside from Nick M. being so angry at what's going on in this country (and justifiably so) that he can't even reason, the Trump supporters that I've run across pretty much hold the same liberal values as their false prophet leader does.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
:doh: Who has your vote?

Assume that Trump beats out your crush Cruz for the GOP nomination. Who would you actually vote for? (Not, who will you not vote for?)

Is there some reason that I should feel the need to discuss who I will vote for with someone who promotes ideology and votes for candidates and legislation that I (and anyone that calls themselves "Christian") abhor?

glorydaz

Senator Ted Cruz doesn't need to lower himself to the tactics that Donald Trump is known for. Besides being a devout Christian, Ted Cruz is a world class debater (look up the awards that he won as a member of the Harvard Debate Team). Cruz has the truth on his side and would like nothing more than to go one on one with Donald Trump in a debate to continue to expose the liberal policies and ideologies that Donald Trump stands for.

Cruz does not have the truth on his side. He can't complete a sentence without throwing in another lie about Trump. He takes something Trump says and chops it, minces it, and spews it out as fact. He does to Trump's words what God's Untruth does to the Bible. Picks and twists and makes claims that aren't true. That is why so many evangelicals are not supporting him. I'm not sure why you can't see it, but I suspect it's because you don't want to see it. You can put down Trump supporters all you want. Apparently it makes you feel superior but you can't ignore Huckabee, Jan Brewer, Pam Bondy, Sheriff Joe, Ben Carson, and all the others who believe Trump is what this country needs at this moment in time.

You're certainly free to choose Cruz, but you are wrong about his being a "devout Christian" with the truth on his side. And, being able to debate only means he can lie slicker than the other guy.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Cruz does not have the truth on his side. He can't complete a sentence without throwing in another lie about Trump.

Back it up with evidence. I'd shown early on in this thread by his own words that Donald Trump wants to weaken NATO by advocating US withdrawal for non interventionist reasons.

He takes something Trump says and chops it, minces it, and spews it out as fact.

Back it up with evidence (talk is really cheap).

He does to Trump's words what God's Untruth does to the Bible.

Save your backstabbing of other TOL'ers for other threads.

Picks and twists and makes claims that aren't true. That is why so many evangelicals are not supporting him.

Rafael Cruz explained to Steve Deace that they aren't even Evangelicals to begin with.

I'm not sure why you can't see it, but I suspect it's because you don't want to see it.

See my point below.*

You can put down Trump supporters all you want. Apparently it makes you feel superior but you can't ignore Huckabee, Jan Brewer, Pam Bondy, Sheriff Joe, Ben Carson, and all the others who believe Trump is what this country needs at this moment in time.

There's good people who are terribly uninformed about Donald Trump. I feel sorry for them if Trump is elected and he makes them look like idiots for falling for his lies.

You're certainly free to choose Cruz, but you are wrong about his being a "devout Christian" with the truth on his side. And, being able to debate only means he can lie slicker than the other guy.

*I lost any respect that I had for you (which wasn't much to begin with) and Nick for still standing by Trump after massive evidence has been provided showing what kind of liberal Donald Trump really is.

I would love to engage in a one on one debate here.

Ted Cruz supporter aCW vs Donald Trump supporter glorydaz.

Let's get it started now.

glorydaz

Back it up with evidence. I'd shown early on in this thread by his own words that Donald Trump wants to weaken NATO by advocating US withdrawal for non interventionist reasons.

That's what you and Cruz claim Trump said, and it's a lie.

There was absolutely NOTHING about "non interventionist reasons". That is the LIE. That is exactly the way Cruz lies. He claims Trump means what he did not mean or say. I heard him say that NATO needs to be made to step up and pay their fair share. We pay for everything and get nothing from them. Unless someone has skin in the game, they'll sit back and do nothing. You're advocating the same thing Obama is....tell other countries to do their share. That simply does not work, so all your demands are as worthless as Obama's. Cruz is like Obama. He's so full of himself that he thinks he can demand they help and they will.

Trump will tell them to pay their share or we will withdraw. That threat is what will work when no amount of yapping will. That's exactly what we should do. It's known as backing up your demands....something Obama never did. Wishing and hoping and dreaming will never get anything done.

Back it up with evidence (talk is really cheap).

Yep, and your talk is cheap. Cruz won't threaten NATO, so NATO will never step up. Duh!

Save your backstabbing of other TOL'ers for other threads.

You're a hypocrite. I've watched you talk about me behind my back, and talk about others. HYPOCRITE.

Rafael Cruz explained to Steve Deace that they aren't even Evangelicals to begin with.

By all means it must be the Gospel then. Do you realize how stupid that argument is? It's called "sour grapes". Had those evangelicals voted for Cruz like they were expected to, they would be great godly people. :rotfl:

There's good people who are terribly uninformed about Donald Trump. I feel sorry for them if Trump is elected and he makes them look like idiots for falling for his lies.

You look like an idiot for falling for Cruz's lies. We don't even have to wait to laugh at you.

*I lost any respect that I had for you (which wasn't much to begin with) and Nick for still standing by Trump after massive evidence has been provided showing what kind of liberal Donald Trump really is.

Oh, my feelings are so hurt. ACW never had much respect for me. Boo hoo.

I know what Trump is, and I think he has the best chance of actually getting something done....because he is not part of the Washington Gang. I also know what Cruz is....he's a lying politician that his own peers can't stand because he's such a FAKE.

I would love to engage in a one on one debate here.

Sure you would...because you can debate like Cruz. Stand there and lie through your teeth...slicker and faster than I ever could. No wonder you like Cruz. You're just like him. :chuckle: