Teaching and being 'in Christ' is not simply about regurgitating things.

Truster

The grave folly is yours. You said

Clearly you were trying to explain why you are foolish.

'had' conveys that you no longer had access to that nephew . . . and that is plainly obvious because your source of understanding has gone and this explains why you are foolish.

I once had a 11 year old nephew who is now a 19 year old nephew. I was simply stating facts, but like scripture you read things that were not there. Now stop your nonsense and just admit you were being silly and are now being sillier. See what I did there...hahahaa.

Gurucam

This is above the intuitive and intellectual pay-grade of Truster & popsthebuilder.

This is above the intuitive and intellectual pay-grade of Truster & popsthebuilder.

The following is way above the intuitive and intellectual pay-grade of Truster & popsthebuilder.

These two cronies did not 'catch', recognize and/or heed the following information and warning:

Be not deceived. Indeed do not deceive yourselves:

Galatians 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

There is a flesh body (i.e. the natural man) and there is a spiritual body (i.e. the inward man).

1 Corinthians 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

The physical senses are among the faculties of one 'flesh' or physical body. One physically reads and physically hears the 'scriptures' through the 'flesh'.

Intuition is the faculty of one's spirit body. By searching one's own heart/spirit one discern and have (none flesh/'not seen') intuitive communion with the Spirit of Truth who passes All Truth.

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Ephesians: 3 KJV N.T.
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Truth) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Truth) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Truth), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

To soweth is to teach and do all other things.

To soweth from knowledge that one obtains through physically reading and physically hearing scriptures is to soweth to flesh and reap corruption.

To soweth from knowledge that is obtained by searching one's heart/spirit to know, intuitively and precisely what the Spirit of Truth has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, is to soweth to Spirit and reap eternal life.

It is therefore a grave sin to simply physically read and/or physically hear the Bible and then seek to teach Christianity. This is how one, not only soweth to flesh and reap corruption but this is also how one actually soweth corruption.

On the other hand, one is glorified by God and reap eternal life when one teaches Christianity according to precisely what The Spirit of Truth has in nmind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned intuitive through one's own heart/spirit.

There are millions of priest, pastors, bishops, etc. who are teaching Christianity from information that they obtain through physically reading and physically hearing scriptures. They are soweth-ing to flesh and reaping corruption. They are also soweth-ing corruption.

These priest, pastors, bishops, etc. are simply reaping a corrupt living by teaching antichrist corruption and collecting tithes and offerings in their churches which they corruptly and wrongly pass-off as 'Christian churches.

This is the serious doom that pervades the billion strong traditional Christianity where many are called and only a few, if any, are chosen.

These billion strong traditional Christians are misled by false prophets. They do not know scriptures. They err and are not chosen.

Matthew 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

These false prophets are within the very core of the billion strong traditional Christianity. This is the only way that they can mislead the very great majority (i.e. all but a few) of those masses of people who are called to Christianity:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Clearly these false prophets are the millions of priests, pastors, bishops, etc. within the billion strong traditional Christianity. They all teach and soweth from 'the flesh'. They all teach and soweth from information derived from simply physically reading and/or physically hearing the Bible.

None of the millions of priests, pastors, bishops, etc. within the billion strong traditional Christianity teach/soweth from 'the Spirit'. None of them teaches/soweth according to precisely what The Spirit of Truth has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned intuitive through each of their own heart/spirit.

Truster & Popsthebuilder are simply sad, unfortunate, unawares and foolish people who are caught in the equally sad, unfortunate, unawares, foolish and corrupt web of the billion strong traditional Christianity. They are simply misled by false prophets because of their their own foolish state.

Truster & Popsthebuilder are as 'spiritually dead' (not 'converted') as a pair of 'door nails'. They are not healed by Jesus. They are 'sick' like hell (hell bent). They seweth to flesh and not to Spirit. In fact, they don't even have the slightest idea about being led by and soweth-ing according to Spirit. They are in total denial of these things:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

To be 'converted' is to cease the following: Is to cease having 'intuitive eyes that do not see, having 'intuitive ears that do not hear' and having spirits/hearts that are waxed gross/covered over'.

Truster & Popsthebuilder are your real time, live example of people whose hearts/spirits are waxed gross, and whose ears are dull of hearing, and whose eyes they have closed. Indeed their heart/spirits are 'waxed-gross'/covered over. They cannot be and are not healed by Jesus. Christ has benefited them nothing.

. . . yet they foolishly perceives themselves to be Christians and know-ers of Christianity . . . so deep and sad is their foolish state and denial of this and other truth.

Truster & Popsthebuilder are Satan operatives. They may be unwitting Satan operatives, however Satan's operatives, they are . . . falsely and corruptly posing as Christians.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

The following is way above the intuitive and intellectual pay-grade of Truster & popsthebuilder.

These two cronies did not 'catch', recognize and/or heed the following information and warning:

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

There is a flesh body (i.e. the natural man) and there is a spiritual body (i.e. the inward man).

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

The physical senses are among the faculties of one 'flesh' or physical body. One physically reads and physically hears the 'scriptures' through the 'flesh'.

Intuition is the faculty of one's spirit body. By searching one's own heart/spirit one discern and have (none flesh/'not seen') intuitive communion with the Spirit of Truth who passes All Truth.

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Truth) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Truth) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Truth), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

To soweth from knowledge that one obtains through physically reading and physically hearing scriptures is to soweth to flesh and reap corruption.

To soweth from knowledge that is obtained by searching one's heart/spirit to know, intuitively and precisely what the Spirit of Truth has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, one soweth to Spirit and reap eternal life.

It is therefore a grave sin to simply physically read and/or physically hear the Bible and then seek to teach Christianity. This is how one, not only soweth to flesh and reap corruption but this is also how one actually soweth corruption.

On the other hand, one is glorified by God and reap eternal life when one teaches Christianity according to precisely what The Spirit of Truth has in nmind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned intuitive through one's own heart/spirit.

There are millions of priest, pastors, bishops, etc. who are teaching Christianity from information that they obtains through physically reading and physically hearing scriptures. They are soweth-ing to flesh and reaping corruption. They are also soweth-ing corruption.

This is the serious doom that pervades the billion strong traditional Christianity where many are called and only a few, if any, are chosen.

These billion strong traditional Christians are misled by false prophets. They do not know scriptures. They err and are not chosen.

24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

These false prophets are within the very core of the billion strong traditional Christianity. This is the only way that they can mislead the very great majority (i.e. all but a few) of those masses of people who are called to Christianity:

Clearly these false prophets are the millions of priests, pastors, bishops, etc. within the billion strong traditional Christianity. They all teach and soweth from 'the flesh'. They all teach and soweth from information derived from simply physically reading and/or physically hearing the Bible.

None of the millions of priests, pastors, bishops, etc. within the billion strong traditional Christianity teach/soweth from 'the Spirit'. None of them teaches/soweth according to precisely what The Spirit of Truth has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned intuitive through each of their own heart/spirit.

Truster & Popsthebuilder are simply sad, unfortunate, unawares and foolish people who are caught in the equally sad, unfortunate, unawares, foolish and corrupt web of the billion strong traditional Christianity. They are simply misled by false prophets because of their their own foolish state.

Truster & Popsthebuilder are as 'spiritually dead' (not 'converted') as a pair of 'door nails'. They are not healed by Jesus:

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
To sow is to work friend.

I thought you looked to have profitable conversation among believers. I see now it was simply a ploy in an attempt to place yourself over others yet again.

Please justify your previous words along with your last words about me in the post I'm quoting. Justify your disingenuous demeener, and your manipulation of others. Show how these actions align with the Spirit and not self.

I've told you before that I am not at all a traditional Christian, and that the faith I received wasn't from man in any way. I would like to hear your explanation for spreading lies about me after I have repeatedly informed you otherwise. All those things are really irrelevant to some extent. What is not irrelevant is that we are commanded to work, to sow, as was Adam. To sow is to work. Do you understand this concept? It is very basic, but I will gladly expound if needed.

Even to breath is to work for some of us. To not work is to not have passion for life, or purpose, and to set idly within indifference, a meandering coupled with a lack of care. To me this is an atrocious sin for the knowing believer.

peace, not from me to you; only hoped at for your sake

To soweth from knowledge that is obtained by searching one's heart/spirit to know, intuitively and precisely what the Spirit of Truth has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, one soweth to Spirit and reap eternal life.

There are millions of priest, pastors, bishops, etc. who are teaching Christianity from information that they obtains through physically reading and physically hearing scriptures. They are soweth-ing to flesh and reaping corruption. They are also soweth-ing corruption.

Truster & Popsthebuilder are as 'spiritually dead' (not 'converted') as a pair of 'door nails'. They are not healed by Jesus:

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Gurucam

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

The above is referring to knowing things through our natural man or flesh body as opposed to knowing things through our spiritual body. The above confirms that things of God are discerned/known only through our spiritual body.

There is a physical body and a spiritual body. And both bodies have different faculties for knowing things.

With our physical/flesh body we discern physical thing ('seen' things). With our spiritual body we discern spirit things ('not seen' things), like the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth and the Holy Spirit, Who is God, the Father.:

As unpalatable as it may be to the billion strong traditional Christians, the Holy Bible is discerned/known only through our natural man/physical body. Things of God/the Holy Spirit are discerned/known only through our spiritual body. This confirms that the written scriptures are 'the letters which killeth'. Only the Spirit of Truth brings All Truth and giveth life:

2 Corinthians 3:6King James Version (KJV)
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter (not of the written scriptures), but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

The use of able in the above conveys that we are made ministers of the New Testament (Christian teachers) because we can discern/know things from the Holy Spirit through our own hearts/spirits. If we cannot do this we are not ministers of the New Testament. And this is what we (ministers of the New Testament) are given to teach.

In the above 'the new testament' is not the book but the new Christian/spirit and Spirit approach to life (that is without the ten commandments and the written scriptures).

6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter (not of the written scriptures), but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

The written scriptures are the letters which killeth (our spiritual actualization). The following confirms that the the letters are the scriptures. In the following, the the letters are the scriptures:

John: 7 KJV N.T.
14 Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.
15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

I do hope that now or eventually, I have other silent readers, for these post are not for Truster & Popsthebuilder and people like them.

With respect to Truster & Popsthebuilder these posts are like casting pearls before swines:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Truster & Popsthebuilder are here simply to highlight, through their own character and behavior, the antics of Antichrist, Satanic operatives.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

The above is referring to knowing things through our natural man or flesh body as opposed to knowing things through our spiritual body. The above confirms that things of God are discerned/known only through our spiritual body.

These is a physical body and a spiritual body. And both bodies have different faculties for knowing things.

With our physical/flesh body we discern physical thing ('seen' things). With our spiritual body we discern spirit things ('not seen' things), like the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth and the Holy Spirit, Who is God, the Father.:

As unpalatable as it may be to the billion strong traditional Christians, the Holy Bible is discerned/known only through our natural man/physical body. Things of God/the Holy Spirit are discerned/known only through our spiritual body. This confirms that the written scriptures are 'the letters which killeth'. Only the Spirit of Truth brings All Truth and giveth life:

We are made ministers of the New Testament (Christian teachers) because we can discern/know things from the Holy Spirit through our own hearts/spirits. If we cannot do this we are not ministers of the New Testament. And this is what we (ministers of the New Testament) are given to teach.

In the above 'the new testament' is not the book but the new Christian/spirit and Spirit approach to life (that is without the ten commandments and the written scriptures).

The written scriptures are the letters which killeth (our spiritual actualization). The following confirms that the the letters are the scriptures. In the following, the the letters are the scriptures:

John: 7 KJV N.T.
15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

I do hope that now or eventually, I have other silent readers, for these post are not for Truster & Popsthebuilder.

With respect to Truster & Popsthebuilder these posts are literally casting pears before swines:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Truster & Popsthebuilder are here simply to highlight, through their own character and behavior, the antics of Antichrist, Satanic operatives.
You say such things about me all while manipulating me in the name of communion and peaceable communication.

I thought perhaps you had found some peace or repented of some false thing, but evidently you have not.

May our GOD guide us all.

peace

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Gurucam

Look at the clarity of post# 24. It is totally, purely and literally Holy KJV N.T., revelations.

That posts is a pure pearl. Of course there are those who will trample it under mud.

Clearly one who cannot and do not concur with that post is a lost soul, even a 'swine'. If such a one is teaching Christianity that is contrary to the fabric of that post, such a one is an Antichrist and false prophet and totally worthy of all 'cautions flags' heaped on one.

There can be and there is no middle ground. The truth is the truth. And if you do not know truth (including the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus) and you are not loyal to truth, you are lost . . . and so be it.

Everyone must know this fact, to protect themselves from such lost souls (the likes of you) who are arrogantly or otherwise, falsely posturing and posting as know-ers of truth/spirit and Spirit.

Such posters are simply sick . . . they are dead to their own spirit and therefore not converted and therefore not at all healed by Jesus:

Last edited: