Teaching and being 'in Christ' is not simply about regurgitating things.

Gurucam

Teaching, including being 'in Christ' is not simply about regurgitating things that one has physically read and/or physically heard and adopting them, even if those things are recorded in the Holy Bible.

Ephesians: 3 KJV N.T.
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Christ, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

1 Corinthians: 12 KJV N.T.
7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

Within one own heart/spirit, one has to have awareness of and communions with, the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Christ, who passes All Truth/All knowledge . . . with respect to that which one wants to teach. This is the New Testament/Christian/spirit and Spirit way.

Simply regurgitating things that one has physically read and/or physically heard is the Old Testament/Mosaic/physical way.

. . . what do you guys have to say about the above? Is it something for you guys or is it nothing?

Last edited:

Gurucam

In order to teach and/or to be 'in Christ' one has to . . .

In order to teach and/or to be 'in Christ' one has to . . .

In order to teach and/or to be 'in Christ' one has to search one's own heart/spirit to know and be led by, . . . precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Christ, has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do and then know, pray for, say and do precisely those things.

Precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Christ, has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit is all that one is given to teach, under the Christian system. It is totally different under the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system.

The above is the Christian/N.T./spirit and Spirit/Jesus way as confirmed by the following revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Christ) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Christ) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Christ), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

. . . what do you guys have to say about the above?

Are the revelations in this thread, something for you guys or are they nothing?

Do you guys simply ignore the above revelations? Or do they mean something for you.

popsthebuilder

I would have to agree that one looking to guide others would need to know and understand what they are speaking of and or doing and how the two should correlate one with the other.

I would also agree that people prior to the new covenant (sadducees, Pharisees) seemed to embrace a letter for letter understanding of scripture even though it was actually very poetic and too, seemingly, not at all meant in literal terms per say.

peace

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Gurucam

I would have to agree that one looking to guide others would need to know and understand what they are speaking of and or doing and how the two should correlate one with the other.

I would also agree that people prior to the new covenant (sadducees, Pharisees) seemed to embrace a letter for letter understanding of scripture even though it was actually very poetic and too, seemingly, not at all meant in literal terms per say.

peace

Paul did not know the physical, 'seen' and temporal, flesh and blood, earthly, son of man Jesus.

What is your take on:

Galatians: 1 KJV N.T.
11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

. . . especially in the light of:

17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

popsthebuilder

Paul did not know the physical, 'seen' and temporal, flesh and blood, earthly, son of man Jesus.

What is your take on:

Galatians: 1 KJV N.T.
11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

. . . especially in the light of:

Galatians: 1. 15. But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace, 16. To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood: 17. Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus.

Ephesians: 3. 13. Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory. 14. For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15. Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, 16. That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; 17. That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18. May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19. And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. 20. Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 21. Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

It is definately speaking of the effectual work of the Spirit towards the direction, straightening and strengthening of the sincere whos wish is to do the Will of GOD.

Im sorry; it is getting late and I am very tired.

peace

Last edited:

Truster

You could set an example by not posting such confused gibberish as this:

Within one own heart/spirit, one has to have awareness of and communions with, the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Christ, who passes All Truth/All knowledge . . . with respect to that which one wants to teach. This is the New Testament/Christian/spirit and Spirit way.

Gurucam

You seem to not get what I am saying. However that is not your primary issue. Let me deal with your main preoccupations first.

You seem to be suggesting that posting confusing things is a bad idea.

I must ask, Why is posting confusing things a bad idea?

I post under guidance of absolutely great teachers, the likes of Moses and Jesus.

Moses and Jesus delivered confusing things, to most everyone. The very essential nature of scriptures, is that one has to seek, devotedly, in order to find truth. One has to be told the truth in such a way that one is forced to seek and search one's own heart/spirit. This is where the Spirit of Truth, Who brings All Truth, resides. It is not possible for any human (not even the son of man Jesus) to deliver Truth in physically spoken and physically written words:

12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Truth) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Truth) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Truth), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

According to the Holy KJV N.T., Moses and Jesus delivered 'not true' confusing stuff to most everyone.

John 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

The above confirm that Moses did not bring truth or grace. However the O.T./the old tradition/the ten commandments were all given by Moses The things that Moses gave are the essential fabric of the Old Testament.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

The least the above tells us is that Moses did not bring truth. Moses did not use great plainness of speech. He fooled-up the Jews.

Therefore so much for the O.T. and the Mosaic tradition, with respect to plainness of speech and deliverance of truth. You will fine no plainness of speech and no deliverance of truth in the O.T.. Fact is none of the people in those older times were given to know truth. And indeed none of them got truth.

. . . as it was then, so it is now. Indeed it remained the same even when Jesus walked as a man, on earth. Very few people were given to know and get truth:

Colossians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints (the disciples):

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Everyone other than the disciples, were described as 'they seeing, see not'; and 'hearing they hear not', 'neither do they understand'. These masses of people were 'not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven' which is 'truth'. They were not given to know truth.

Because everyone other than the disciples, were not given to know truth, because 'seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand'. To these people, Jesus gave parables, which can be interpreted any which way . . . as they clearly are by these masses.

What would lead you to believe that truth can or would be delivered in clarity?

Especially among Abraham's traditions, the world remain filled with people who are not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven'/truth, because seeing they see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand'.

These masses had to be lied to and fool-up by Moses. And they had to continue to be fooled-up and appeased by Jesus with parables, which simply lend themselves to hundreds/thousands of interpretations so that everyone who use parables can see his or her own belief in them, be contented and so keep the peace.

Parables do not contain truth or seek to convey truth.

One will find truth only in the Holy KJV N.T. and only in those deliveries which Jesus made only in private sessions, to only the disciples.

It is indeed difficult for those who are not given to discern/know truth. 2000 odd yeas ago only the disciples were given to discern/know truth. And indeed, one must be chosen by God, in order to be like the disciples. And indeed one must be like the disciples to be given to know truth which include the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven:

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

It is indeed a steep climb which only a few achieve. Clearly Moses made that climb, successfully. but not any of his followers.

Therefore do not be surprised that only a few will get my posts. This is testament to their truth . . . because this is simple the way that truth can be and are presented. Having the 'eyes to see', the ears to hear and the hearts to understand truth, is actually only for the few, the chosen few. They do not expect to be handed things on a platter, they truly do the work, they seek, devotedly:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

I too must follow Moses and Jesus and have you seek, devotedly. This is the only passage to salvation, deliverance to God's kingdom of heaven and Christianity.

However although the masses believe that truth can be and must be, served to them on a platted. Fact is truth cannot be handed to anyone (not even you) on a platter.

Indeed, all that I can seek to achieve is to awaken your curiosity, so as to set you seeking, genuinely. I can and must do this, by undermining your traditional, possibly antichrist conditioning, with ideas from the Holy KJV N.T., that are new to you.

The question is not what the following says, but rather what do you (and others) perceive to be the message in the following and what is not understood or accepted. This is the humble and ego-less path which leads one to truth:

"Within one own heart/spirit, one has to have awareness of and communions with, the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Christ, who passes All Truth/All knowledge . . . with respect to that which one wants to teach. This is the New Testament/Christian/spirit and Spirit way."

Ask, in all humility and the above shall be supported, using direct and literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

It is only when you have some perception of the message in the above, can you come to judge its correctness. If you cannot or do not get the message, the civil, human and humble thing to do is seek specific clarification from the writer.

I cannot and would not create and sustain any dependence on myself for I have infirmities. I do not wish to guide you according to my interpretations and ideas. I simply want to remove your blinkers and awaken you to the total length, breadth, width, timeless and boundless (five) dimensions that are the essential fabric of the Holy KJV N.T.

Although you perceive the statement above to be 'confused gibberish'. It is perfect for one who is seeking truth in the Holy KJV N.T.

You were simply conditioned with the false belief that truth can and must, be delivered on your terms.

. . . and so be it.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Truster,

Now for the second part:

You said:

The essential nature of scriptures from Moses and Jesus is 'confused gibberish' for the masses. Clarity come only to the devoted seeker. It come only to those few who wish to go and actually go, to the next step.

If you wish to continue, clearing up the 'confused gibberish' in the above, there is a well established path which is based on the following:

Fact is any statement can only be a combination of single ideas or . . . a string of smaller single statements.

Clearing up the 'confused gibberish' can be done only through 'point by point' questions and answers, starting with the first concise claim that is not clear to you. This will set the ultimate example for a good, fair, civil and proper inquiry:

This point by point question and answer approach has been use for millenniums for this exact divine purpose of clearing up 'confused gibberish'. (this approach was used in the Bhagavad-Gita to bring some clarity to what would other wise be 'confused gibberish'. It is time tested). For, have no doubt, all things (including scriptures and quantum mechanics) are 'confused gibberish' at some level or the other.

The following is a set of single ideas from the Holy KJV N.T. which support each other coherently. The total statement is given in the traditional styling of scriptures. However a constructive, point by point, question and answer approach can add ordinary clarity.

"Within one own heart/spirit, one has to have awareness of and communions with, the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Christ, who passes All Truth/All knowledge . . . with respect to that which one wants to teach. This is the New Testament/Christian/spirit and Spirit way."

It is up to you to take it to the next level, if you choose.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

Now for the second part:

If you wish to continue, clearing up the 'confused gibberish' in the fallowing.

This can be done only through 'point by point' questions and answers, starting with the first concise claim that is not clear to you. This will set the ultimate example for a good, fair, civil and proper inquiry:

I must say friend, that it is not necessarily synonymous with what one may want to teach, but must be in accord with the Will of GOD conveyed via the gift of the Holy Spirt, made available through the selfless love and offering of the Christ of GOD, and reiterated and expounded upon through the written Word of GOD as plainly read inbred writings of men ensured by the self same Holy Spirit and GOD.

we are in agreement and I do not look to deem you wrong nor me right. Can I ask; do you understand what I am trying to convey in respect to the want of self (to teach a specific thing) and how it may not be synonymous with the will of GOD, and how we must submit to that holy Will, and not our own?

peace

Truster

Truster,

Now for the second part:

You said:

The essential nature of scriptures from Moses and Jesus is 'confused gibberish' for the masses. Clarity come only to the devoted seeker. It come only to those few who wish to go and actually go, to the next step.

If you wish to continue, clearing up the 'confused gibberish' in the above, there is a well established path which is based on the following:

Fact is any statement can only be a combination of single ideas or . . . a string of smaller single statements.

Clearing up the 'confused gibberish' can be done only through 'point by point' questions and answers, starting with the first concise claim that is not clear to you. This will set the ultimate example for a good, fair, civil and proper inquiry:

This point by point question and answer approach has been use for millenniums for this exact divine purpose of clearing up 'confused gibberish'. (this approach was used in the Bhagavad-Gita to bring some clarity to what would other wise be 'confused gibberish'. It is time tested). For, have no doubt, all things (including scriptures and quantum mechanics) are 'confused gibberish' at some level or the other.

The following is a set of single ideas from the Holy KJV N.T. which support each other coherently. The total statement is given in the traditional styling of scriptures. However a constructive, point by point, question and answer approach can add ordinary clarity.

It is up to you to take it to the next level, if you choose.

I had an 11 year old nephew with a greater depth of understanding than you.

popsthebuilder

You've got problems past amending it seems. Thankfully; nothing is outside the scope of GOD. Yet still; what is your damned problem? Rhetorical; I know very well your exact problem. Regardless; you will pay for being so vile to one attempting to amend their understanding in genuine seeking out of the Will of GOD within their own life. May our merciful GOD chasten you in a form that sorrows you not unto destruction.

Gurucam

I must say friend, that it is not necessarily synonymous with what one may want to teach, but must be in accord with the Will of GOD conveyed via the gift of the Holy Spirt, made available through the selfless love and offering of the Christ of GOD, and reiterated and expounded upon through the written Word of GOD as plainly read inbred writings of men ensured by the self same Holy Spirit and GOD.

we are in agreement and I do not look to deem you wrong nor me right. Can I ask; do you understand what I am trying to convey in respect to the want of self (to teach a specific thing) and how it may not be synonymous with the will of GOD, and how we must submit to that holy Will, and not our own?

peace

While I make this reply to you (popsthebuilder). I would like to point out, for the edification of Truster, that the following simple, civil and direct inquiry is typical for one who is seeking understanding/clarification of the post of another person.

Dear popsthebuilder,

In the above, are you saying that one's spiritual insight can be different from or in opposition to, the Holy Spirit?

And are you saying that the following statement, is in agreement with the Holy Spirit?

My questions above are based on:

7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

. . . indeed I am seeking clarification from you.

popsthebuilder

Are you saying that one's spiritual insight can be different from or in opposition to the Holy Spirit?

And are you saying that the following is in opposition to the Holy Spirit?
I'm just saying that one may initially want to teach others, thinking they have some knowledge, but when the Christ/ Spirit of GOD comes with what encompasses that old knowledge and shows the extent of the actual Truth, then it may not, coincide with one's own preconceptions prior to being given true faith.

An example would be someone judging others to utter destruction while in truth, they themselves sin the unforgiven sin, among a seemingly limitless amount of others.

We are all sinners, and as such; cannot condemn others for sin justifiably.

Does that make better sense?

peace

Gurucam

Indeed it is sad and painfully obvious that you no longer have access to that nephew.

Also it is obvious that you learn nothing from that nephew.

Also there must be a genetic disconnect between you and that nephew.

popsthebuilder

While I make this reply to you (popsthebuilder). I would like to point out, for the edification of Truster, that the following simple, civil and direct inquiry is typical for one who is seeking understanding/clarification of the post of another person.

Dear popsthebuilder,

In the above, are you saying that one's spiritual insight can be different from or in opposition to, the Holy Spirit?

And are you saying that the following statement, is in agreement with the Holy Spirit?

My questions above are based on:

. . . indeed I am seeking clarification from you.

I just saw this post.

If it is your genuine desire to do the Will of GOD within your own life then you most likely have already overcome self(greed/ pride) to some extent, by the will of GOD and your submission, and/or sincere plea towards GOD upon genuine realization of inability to help ones self. If this is the case for any individual, then it is quite likely that your want to teach and the subject matter thereof would indeed be in accord with the Will of GOD.

I hope this clarifies my own stance further, and too hope to hear your points and perspectives.

peace

Truster

Indeed it is sad and painfully obvious that you no longer have access to that nephew.

Also it is obvious that you learn nothing from that nephew.

Also there must be a genetic disconnect between you and that nephew.

He's now a 19 year old nephew....hahahahahaha.

Gurucam

I'm just saying that one may initially want to teach others, thinking they have some knowledge, but when the Christ/ Spirit of GOD comes with what encompasses that old knowledge and shows the extent of the actual Truth, then it may not, coincide with one's own preconceptions prior to being given true faith.

An example would be someone judging others to utter destruction while in truth, they themselves sin the unforgiven sin, among a seemingly limitless amount of others.

We are all sinners, and as such; cannot condemn others for sin justifiably.

Does that make better sense?

peace

There are lots of things mentioned in your statement. These must all be examined one piece at a time.

You first sentence is and I quote:

"I'm just saying that one may initially want to teach others, thinking they have some knowledge, but when the Christ/ Spirit of GOD comes with what encompasses that old knowledge and shows the extent of the actual Truth, then it may not, coincide with one's own preconceptions prior to being given true faith."

Some of it is reasonable.

Indeed when one teaches without first having communion with and information from, the Spirit of Truth, one can and will find variation between what one teaches before having communion with and information from, the Spirit of Truth and what one knows after having communion with and information from, the Spirit of Truth.

The above is totally confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T.. The Holy KJV N.T. gives the reason for the above reality:

When one teaches before having communion with and information from, the Spirit of Truth, one is simply regurgitating what one has physically read or physically heard. This is second-hand knowledge, even if it comes from the Holy Bible.

The above is not the Christian way of obtaining what one must know, pray for, say and do. Also Christianity cannot be taught in this manner. The above is the old Mosaic way that was used before Jesus introduced the Spirit of Truth. This way is done away with for Christians and Christian teachers.

The bottom line is, it is sinful for anyone to teach Christianity before having direct, individual, personalized, intuitive communion with and information from, the Spirit of Truth.

First-hand knowledge comes only from having achieved direct, individual, personalized, intuitive communion with and information from, the Spirit of Truth.

Anyone who teaches Christianity before having achieved direct, individual, personalized, intuitive communion with and information from, the Spirit of Truth is a false prophet who came in Jesus' name.

Also the Spirit of Truth is the Spirit of Jesus who is also the Spirit of Intercession, the Spirit of Christ and the Spirit of Love, all wrapped in one. And this Spirit is not the Holy Spirit. This Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Christ/Spirit of Love stands apart from and separate from, the Holy Spirit so as to make intercession on behalf of Saints/Christians with the Holy Spirit.

This is why we are told:

12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Truth) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Truth) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Truth), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Does this make sense to you? Is it difficult to grasp?

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

There are lots of things mentioned in your statement. These must all be examined one piece at a time.

You first sentence is and I quote:

"I'm just saying that one may initially want to teach others, thinking they have some knowledge, but when the Christ/ Spirit of GOD comes with what encompasses that old knowledge and shows the extent of the actual Truth, then it may not, coincide with one's own preconceptions prior to being given true faith."

Some of it is reasonable.

Indeed when one teaches without first having communion with and information from, the Spirit of Truth, one can and will find variation between what one teaches before having communion with and information from, the Spirit of Truth and what one knows after having communion with and information from, the Spirit of Truth.

The above is totally confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T.. The Holy KJV N.T. gives the reason for the above reality:

When one teaches before having communion with and information from, the Spirit of Truth, one is simply regurgitating what one has physically read or physically heard. This is second-hand knowledge, even if it comes from the Holy Bible. This not the Christian way of obtaining what one must know, pray for, say and do. Also Christianity cannot be taught in this manner. This is old way that was used before Jesus introduced the Spirit of Truth.

The bottom line is, it is sinful for anyone to teach Christianity before having direct, individual, personalized, intuitive communion with and information from, the Spirit of Truth.

First-hand knowledge comes only from having achieved direct, individual, personalized, intuitive communion with and information from, the Spirit of Truth.

Anyone who teaches Christianity before having achieved direct, individual, personalized, intuitive communion with and information from, the Spirit of Truth is a false prophet who came in Jesus' name.

Also the Spirit of Truth is the Spirit of Jesus who is also the Spirit of Intercession, the Spirit of Christ and the Spirit of Love, all wrapped in one. And this Spirit is not the Holy Spirit.

Does this make sense to you?
It does make sense friend.

I only have two points or distinctions;
1)i do not agree that we can claim it sinful for another to teach Christianity because it is a precept of Christianity to spread the Word to the extent of one's capacity. The ignorant are safe until they propagate assumption as truth.

2)i personally do not make a division between the Christ of GOD, or the Spirit of GOD, or GOD, or the Help in peril, or the Mesiah, or Savior, or Lord. It all ultimately refers to GOD to the extent man can convey.

these aren't disagreements, only differences in perspectives to be expounded upon and clarified.

peace

Gurucam

He's now a 19 year old nephew....hahahahahaha.

The grave folly is yours. You said

Clearly you were trying to explain why you are foolish.

'had' conveys that you no longer had access to that nephew . . . and that is plainly obvious because your source of understanding has gone and this explains why you are foolish.

Gurucam

It does make sense friend.

I only have two points or distinctions;
1)i do not agree that we can claim it sinful for another to teach Christianity because it is a precept of Christianity to spread the Word to the extent of one's capacity. The ignorant are safe until they propagate assumption as truth.

2)i personally do not make a division between the Christ of GOD, or the Spirit of GOD, or GOD, or the Help in peril, or the Mesiah, or Savior, or Lord. It all ultimately refers to GOD to the extent man can convey.

these aren't disagreements, only differences in perspectives to be expounded upon and clarified.

peace

I have made a good enough effort. I will leave it there.