Tap-A-Talk

Tap-A-Talk

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I did a TOL search on "Tap-a-Talk" and only yours came up. With the TOL-app falling by the wayside, this thread would be it for how ever long.

AMR's are more general concerning tablets and apps.

Sometimes I think of something useful maybe -

Even if I don't/can't use tapatalk, others can learn more. I noticed the few votes awhile ago and they were no, although obviously several posters didn't vote. I hope this thread gets good things and good exposure for TOL

I tried to post a video.
I even fail at that! :allsmile:
I have posted a pic via this app. You have to work backwards though. Leave the app. Pull up the gallery, click share, and there should be a TapATalk option. You have to start a thread that way but perhaps that's what you wanted to do.

That would probably work for a video too.

Hope that helps.
lol 11 spots on the board - top 11

Lon

Sometimes I think of something useful maybe -

Even if I don't/can't use tapatalk, others can learn more. I noticed the few votes awhile ago and they were no, although obviously several posters didn't vote. I hope this thread gets good things and good exposure for TOL

Ok here is something cool. I just discovered that I could speak, on Tap to Speak (Samsung app) and my samsung galaxy pad, types for me. I Just entered all this text by speaking and not touching a keyboard at all. It doesn't format perfectly as you can see here but it works fairly well. I might have to get Tapatalk. I love not having to type.

Lon

I notice that TOL is a little buggy on my samsung tablet. For instance I can't type into a pos rep window on the Samsung (Galaxy 2) using Internet Explorer. And Internet Explorer is a little slow. The free version of Tapatalk lets me read but not input data. I might have to break down and buy the app For $3 to see if it works for me. I like talking (dictation) but don't mind typing on a full keyboard. I'm not sure if it will save time.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
very_confused-1375.gif
What'd I touch? The email notification is back.
computer_smilie_0038.gif

Mocking You

I've heard some people say it didn't allow them to access their account, Sherman and Mocking You commented about that. I would try it though if i had a smart phone or tablet etc.
You can access your account via Tapatalk, just not all the full features. You can't edit your Ignore List, for example.

If you are reading TOL with your phone or tablet and are using a browser instead of Tapatalk, you are wasting a lot of time. Tapatalk is much more efficient at navigating forums from your phone.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You can access your account via Tapatalk, just not all the full features. You can't edit your Ignore List, for example.

If you are reading TOL with your phone or tablet and are using a browser instead of Tapatalk, you are wasting a lot of time. Tapatalk is much more efficient at navigating forums from your phone.

How or why did it add a 01 to your name ?

Mocking You

How or why did it add a 01 to your name ?

For some reason I couldn't read posts in another forum on my phone using TapaTalk. I kept getting an error message, "Cannot connect to forum" or some-such. So I logged out of my Tapatalk account and then logged back in. I could now read posts in that forum but when I posted to it Tapatalk automatically created a new user name for me with 01 added to the end of the name, i.e. Mocking You01.

Turns out I was using an outdated version of TapaTalk and once I updated to the newer version all was bliss again.

Mocking You

So what about wireless or WI FI ? Is TOL the same on wifi ?
Tapatalk works on WiFi. You do miss out on some of the bells and whistles of forum extras on Tapatalk compared to on a PC but all of the core features are available and more. Really, for posting to TOL with your phone, Tapatalk is the only way to fly.