Talking about the Military when you are not in the Military... is it possible?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It is Yom, Day. The Third Month. The Tenth Day.

I have no need or reason, but I ask this question because women in the military came up on the radio yesterday with a woman host who has ties to the Supreme Court, so I turned it off and didn't listen to any of it.

Shalom.

Jacob

Tnkrbl123!

I have no need or reason, but I ask this question because women in the military came up on the radio yesterday with a woman host who has ties to the Supreme Court, so I turned it off and didn't listen to any of it.

Shalom.

Jacob

That is part of your problem. You are incredibly sexist and that is definately not what God wants. in Christ there is no longer man or woman slave or free Jew or Greek all are equal in Christ. You problem is you do not listen to half the population of earth and that is why you are lacking a lot in the information department and are heavy in the sexist and biggot department. It's very small of you

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That is part of your problem. You are incredibly sexist and that is definately not what God wants. in Christ there is no longer man or woman slave or free Jew or Greek all are equal in Christ. You problem is you do not listen to half the population of earth and that is why you are lacking a lot in the information department and are heavy in the sexist and biggot department. It's very small of you
The Third Month the Eleventh Day, Erev Evening Laylah Night.

Incorrect. You are against me for no reason. I have no reason to fight Canada and no way to accuse you of adultery. Still there is God's Law, which you should be subject to. There are men and women in Christ, and in the United States of America we have an ammendment so we do not have slaves or slavery. It was not a change to the Constitution, though a person with debt cannot be the President of the United States of America. That you rant against such things as you do with no purpose or rather no impetus, indicates that the problem lies with you. I did not provoke you. We are not married. Leave me alone along with the other men of the United States of America.

I may be President someday. I may make aliyah. But these are not concerns of yours. I only say this because there should be finality in my telling you that you have defamed me. I am a Torah Observant Jew. I belong to Israel. I have chosen the tribe of Levi. May you come to one day observe God's Commandments. Even in your own land.

Tnkrbl123!

The Third Month the Eleventh Day, Erev Evening Laylah Night.

Incorrect. You are against me for no reason. I have no reason to fight Canada and no way to accuse you of adultery. Still there is God's Law, which you should be subject to. There are men and women in Christ, and in the United States of America we have an ammendment so we do not have slaves or slavery. It was not a change to the Constitution, though a person with debt cannot be the President of the United States of America. That you rant against such things as you do with no purpose or rather no impetus, indicates that the problem lies with you. I did not provoke you. We are not married. Leave me alone along with the other men of the United States of America.

I may be President someday. I may make aliyah. But these are not concerns of yours. I only say this because there should be finality in my telling you that you have defamed me. I am a Torah Observant Jew. I belong to Israel. I have chosen the tribe of Levi. May you come to one day observe God's Commandments. Even in your own land.

This is an open forum and when you post publicly anyone can answer.
When you go on your rants about how you were listening to a radio show and a woman was talking you shut the radio off..that is extremely sexist. And I am speaking out against your sexism and bigotry. it's shameful and you should consider that Jesus says men and women are equal and so when you go on your little rants about women being "less than" I will speak pit against it because it is wrong. plain and simple you are sexist and that is wrong.
Jesus says in Christ there is no more man or woman, slave or free, Jew or Greek....ALL are EQUAL and deserving of respect. You fail to give respect to women and "gentiles" (which you yourself are a gentile) and so I am pointing out your error.

"There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus." Galatians 3:28

ps. it has NOTHING to with what country anyone lives in. This is UNIVERSAL for all people everywhere. Wake up Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
This is an open forum and when you post publicly anyone can answer.
When you go on your rants about how you were listening to a radio show and a woman was talking you shut the radio off..that is extremely sexist. And I am speaking out against your sexism and bigotry. it's shameful and you should consider that Jesus says men and women are equal and so when you go on your little rants about women being "less than" I will speak pit against it because it is wrong. plain and simple you are sexist and that is wrong.
Jesus says in Christ there is no more man or woman, slave or free, Jew or Greek....ALL are EQUAL and deserving of respect. You fail to give respect to women and "gentiles" (which you yourself are a gentile) and so I am pointing out your error.

"There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus." Galatians 3:28

ps. it has NOTHING to with what country anyone lives in. This is UNIVERSAL for all people everywhere. Wake up Jacob

Incorrect. You do not understand my words. I regularly listen to the radio. That is how I know that she has ties to the Supreme Court. I am not in the military and as a man if I were President or in the Military it would have nothing to do with the question of if women could can might be or may be in the Military. I know of the Military Wife. Our Military has nothing to do with you. This has nothing to do with those who are sexist if they exist. I am of Israel, and the IDF or the Israeli Military or the Military of Israel be it not according to Torah okay I get it but a woman in the military is different than US history where there was feminism and support for the war effort in the last World War. Thankfully we triumphed over Germany. Or rather, the Nazis were defeated. In the United States of America we have to deal rather with White Supremacy and White Supremists and the White Supremacist. I am not German I am not a Slave I am not White or Caucasion, I am an Israelite of the tribe of Levi and a Citizen of the United States of America a US Citizen an American. I am not a Racist. I am against British Israelism. In the United States of America we have White and Black both speaking English. We have an Amendment to the Constitution Against Slavery which defeats our history of slavery here. I am a Torah Observant Jew. I understand the Hebrew Slave or the Hebrew Servant. In Israel (I have never been there) we observe the Torah. I observe the Torah even God's Law here in the United States of America. I was born here in the United States of America which is how I am a Citizen. We have a border with Canada and one with Mexico. There has been a wall there for some time. We fight the Drug Cartel and the Congo. We combat Murder and Drugs or Drug Use in Mexico, combatting Murder from Texas. I know what it means to be a man. We are not sexists we are responsible for our nation and the people in it. This is something that you cannot do for us. I am sorry but you misunderstand if you think that is sexist you being a woman. Yes I am a man and I do not want or need to be mixed up with a woman. That you are in Canada means I am required to deter your affronts back to your people on your side of the border. I know nothing of your involvement with people other than myself in the United States of America. I do not know of whom your first post might have been in response to or if you start your own threads as a woman. The women on TOL here in the United States of America also know how to protect our men without overstepping bounds.

Shalom.

Jacob

Shalom.

Today is Rishon, the Third Month the Thirteenth Day. It is Yom, Day.

Echad means One.

Shema Yisrael Yahveh Eloheinu Yahveh Echad
Hear Israel Yahveh Our God Yahveh is One

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No. You wouldn't pass the background check.

I do not know that there is a background check. It is not a job. Also, my life is an open book that all can read, and that many many people already have. There is no problem in my background. I do not have a record of having done anything wrong or bad. I have fought against threats from abroad. I have defended God's Law here in the United States of America. I fight against drugs and drug use of all forms and kinds. I am interested in the personal physical mental and spiritual welfare of each and every person or individual here in the United States of America, to whom I would be responsible and whom I would represent in all matters foreign pertaining to our great nation.

Shalom.

Echad means One.

drbrumley

I do not know that there is a background check. It is not a job. Also, my life is an open book that all can read, and that many many people already have. There is no problem in my background. I do not have a record of having done anything wrong or bad. I have fought against threats from abroad. I have defended God's Law here in the United States of America. I fight against drugs and drug use of all forms and kinds. I am interested in the personal physical mental and spiritual welfare of each and every person or individual here in the United States of America, to whom I would be responsible and whom I would represent in all matters foreign pertaining to our great nation.

You are not responsible for anyone unless they are under your direct supervision, which they are not so don't be sticking your nose in other people's affairs.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You are not responsible for anyone unless they are under your direct supervision, which they are not so don't be sticking your nose in other people's affairs.

That is a good rule of thumb. I do know that the President deals with matters not only domestic but foreign.

Shalom.

Echad means One.

drbrumley

That is a good rule of thumb. I do know that the President deals with matters not only domestic but foreign.

Shalom.

Echad means One.

And the President as well should keep his nose out of other people's affairs as well

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
How do you know your part of the tribe of Levi?
Excellent. I have chosen the tribe of Levi.

Shalom.

Echad means One.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
And the President as well should keep his nose out of other people's affairs as well

Of course. He has a responsibility to enforce the Law of the United States of America, never contrary to God's Law, Torah Law.

Shalom.

Echad means One.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

You laugh for some reason undisclosed which is not politically correct but should not matter to me or to myself being of Levi.

Shalom.

Echad means One.

Tnkrbl123!

Incorrect. You do not understand my words. I regularly listen to the radio. That is how I know that she has ties to the Supreme Court. I am not in the military and as a man if I were President or in the Military it would have nothing to do with the question of if women could can might be or may be in the Military. I know of the Military Wife. Our Military has nothing to do with you. This has nothing to do with those who are sexist if they exist. I am of Israel, and the IDF or the Israeli Military or the Military of Israel be it not according to Torah okay I get it but a woman in the military is different than US history where there was feminism and support for the war effort in the last World War. Thankfully we triumphed over Germany. Or rather, the Nazis were defeated. In the United States of America we have to deal rather with White Supremacy and White Supremists and the White Supremacist. I am not German I am not a Slave I am not White or Caucasion, I am an Israelite of the tribe of Levi and a Citizen of the United States of America a US Citizen an American. I am not a Racist. I am against British Israelism. In the United States of America we have White and Black both speaking English. We have an Amendment to the Constitution Against Slavery which defeats our history of slavery here. I am a Torah Observant Jew. I understand the Hebrew Slave or the Hebrew Servant. In Israel (I have never been there) we observe the Torah. I observe the Torah even God's Law here in the United States of America. I was born here in the United States of America which is how I am a Citizen. We have a border with Canada and one with Mexico. There has been a wall there for some time. We fight the Drug Cartel and the Congo. We combat Murder and Drugs or Drug Use in Mexico, combatting Murder from Texas. I know what it means to be a man. We are not sexists we are responsible for our nation and the people in it. This is something that you cannot do for us. I am sorry but you misunderstand if you think that is sexist you being a woman. Yes I am a man and I do not want or need to be mixed up with a woman. That you are in Canada means I am required to deter your affronts back to your people on your side of the border. I know nothing of your involvement with people other than myself in the United States of America. I do not know of whom your first post might have been in response to or if you start your own threads as a woman. The women on TOL here in the United States of America also know how to protect our men without overstepping bounds.

Shalom.

Jacob

Shalom.

Echad means One.

Your grammar is horrendous and this message makes absolutely no sense. You are correcting people's "grammar" all the time (well actually you call it grammar but it is actually spelling mistakes- which is a problem on its own) but you yourself have terrible grammar. So bad in fact that that entire post makes absolutely ZERO sense. Incohherant and incomprehensible. I wouldn't say anything but if you want to be full of pride and correct people's grammar CONSTANTLY - on a day to day basis- then you should ensure that your own grammar is perfect. And in this case and hundreds more, your grammar and writing style here makes your entire post utter nonsense.
So before you go and correct other people you must make sure that you are perfect in the area you are correcting them in...whuch you are not and that is HYPOCRITE 101

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Your grammar is horrendous and this message makes absolutely no sense. You are correcting people's "grammar" all the time (well actually you call it grammar but it is actually spelling mistakes- which is a problem on its own) but you yourself have terrible grammar. So bad in fact that that entire post makes absolutely ZERO sense. Incohherant and incomprehensible. I wouldn't say anything but if you want to be full of pride and correct people's grammar CONSTANTLY - on a day to day basis- then you should ensure that your own grammar is perfect. And in this case and hundreds more, your grammar and writing style here makes your entire post utter nonsense.
So before you go and correct other people you must make sure that you are perfect in the area you are correcting them in...whuch you are not and that is HYPOCRITE 101
It is not a spelling mistake if it is the wrong word for the purpose intended. Some words are similar or sound alike.

In the United States of America we care a lot about grammar, as well as spelling mistakes. Address whether a contraction is a word. You may want to begin with spelling. You need to understand words. Their meaning or definition.

drbrumley

You laugh for some reason undisclosed which is not politically correct but should not matter to me or to myself being of Levi.

Shalom.

Echad means One.

I laugh because you are no part of the tribe of Levi. Kinda like an ant is a part of the canine species.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I laugh because you are no part of the tribe of Levi. Kinda like an ant is a part of the canine species.
My uncle told me to pick a tribe, and I had already chosen the tribe of Levi, among other tribes. Since then I have disagreed with my uncle on something. I know that my choosing the tribe of Levi was not to accomplish a particular means or purpose. I read study observe keep and teach the Torah as a Jew. Being of Levi I can teach the Torah. I do sing. May we all. I have helped before on Shabbat. Etc....

beameup

Shalom.

Jacob

Israel has mandatory military service for both male and female Jews.