Taking the Mark of the Beast

Interplanner

MacArthur lost his way about 15 years ago. He became wise in his own eyes. He rewrote Scripture, " The Masters Bible" ( ?) , and is going to take a lot of people with him. If Scripture holds a literal stance on the "Mark".

Something to ponder...
If you simply stopped using your S. Security number, deny even having one to all people. What would happen to your life? No job, no car, no driver license, cable TV, phone Etc...

Your broke. No job no money. You cannot buy anything either. Because your broke. Nor could you sell anything. Because you have no way of selling as you cannot buy the item you want to sell.

16And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark — the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18Here is a call for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is six hundred sixty-six.

The number of a man. Thats your ( man's) number. Without the number it's game over. The "MAN" is you, me, every man ( and women) , on earth. It's our S. Security number.

I go for a job interview. Whats my ( a man), S. Security number? Etc...

Something to kick around. The " 666" simply means money. Economics. Our economy is based upon our Number.

I state this with caution in the event I am wrong. But so far, if things keep going and at the pace they are going, 5-10 years it's "game over".

Google: Aadhaar. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is a central government agency of India.[4] Its objective is to collect the bio metric and demographic data of residents, store them in a centralized database, and issue a 12-digit unique identity number called Aadhaar to each resident.[5][6] It is considered the world's largest national identification number project.[7][8]

As of March 2016, the original legislation to back UIDAI is still pending in the Parliament of India.[9] However, on 3 March 2016, a new money bill was introduced in the Parliament for the purpose.[10] On 11 March 2016, the Aadhaar (Targeted Delivery of Financial and other Subsidies, benefits and services) Act, 2016, was passed in the Lok Sabha.[11]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aadhaar

the number referred to Nero. The whole Rev is about the 1st century world and situation and the destruction of Israel. The first page says so 3 times.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
So convert to Judaism then and be done with it.

For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh, but he is a Jew who is one inwardly and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God. (Romans 2:28-29)​

Epoisses

You don't know me, do you? I left the error fill established church years ago. They are so limited in their understanding of who the Son of God really is and where he came from. It is not me who is the coward for I expose the church as I see the truth hidden from it.

Good for you. You keep those commandments and reach your goals.

Epoisses

the number referred to Nero. The whole Rev is about the 1st century world and situation and the destruction of Israel. The first page says so 3 times.

The first of the seven last plagues is poured out on those with the mark of the beast. An end-time plague for a 1st century sin!?!

And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth. And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image. (Rev. 16:1)

Interplanner

The first of the seven last plagues is poured out on those with the mark of the beast. An end-time plague for a 1st century sin!?!

And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth. And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image. (Rev. 16:1)

They thought it was the end of the whole world at that point, but an allowance was made. that does not mean everything in the Rev will happen this time around, because it was all about that generation and attached to Israel's failure.

That's why there is nothing (0) Judaic or about Israel in I cor 15, Acts 17, Heb 9, 2 Pet 3, 2 Tim 4, Rom 2, about the final day of judgement. If you notice carefully, Mt 24A has lots of Judean/Judaic references in it but not B (after v29). Nothing needs to happen for, to or in Israel for the NT's final day of judgment to occur.

Epoisses

They thought it was the end of the whole world at that point, but an allowance was made. that does not mean everything in the Rev will happen this time around, because it was all about that generation and attached to Israel's failure.

That's why there is nothing (0) Judaic or about Israel in I cor 15, Acts 17, Heb 9, 2 Pet 3, 2 Tim 4, Rom 2, about the final day of judgement. If you notice carefully, Mt 24A has lots of Judean/Judaic references in it but not B (after v29). Nothing needs to happen for, to or in Israel for the NT's final day of judgment to occur.

LOL. When the end-time arrives and it's in your face will you still be in denial?

beameup

Elohim is a generic term and several of the NT writers spoke Hebrew.

Why do you believe the Hebrew scriptures negate the NT scriptures?
:dunce: bla, bla, bla, bla, bla :dunce:

bene 'elohim is Old Testament Hebrew in case you didn't know.
Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD
Job 2:1 Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD
Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy? (@ creation)
Gen 6:4 "the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children"
Gen 6:2 "the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives"

rougueone

If the number applies to Nero, then how does this all wrap up? The "mark" is the test of all test. Weeding out those who state Jesus as their Lord and those whom HE truly is.

I know of no recorded history where every human must have a mark to live their daily lives. My time frame may be a little sideways, yes. But not my historic facts. This is why I belive the "Mark" is about to play it's hand.

Persecution will obviously come into play as well.
But Interplanner, you may also be correct. Is the Scripture literal? I think so.
Thanks for your insight.

R.O.

DavidK

The mark will have to be physical and visible so as to allow some and prevent others from buying and selling. It will go hand and hand with a restored temple worship in Jerusalem perhaps some kind of blood sacrifice will have to be offered as a form of allegiance or some other stipulation from the Law. There are hundreds of possibilities.

Yes. I see people getting worked up over RFID implants and wearable tech, and think, that's beside the point. Those things may be the physical manifestation, but it is first and foremost about swearing allegiance. We're not going to be able to accidentally,so to speak take the mark. It will be clear what we are doing when the choice is presented.

Much more than mobile payment and ID systems, the current events that point toward the mark of the beast are increasing economic impact of not bowing to secular beliefs. Business-bankrupting court settlements for not acknowledging homosexuality as clean, or people losing their jobs for politically incorrect statements on social media. These are the beginnings in the Western world of an order that enacts economic retribution against those who choose not to tow the humanist line.

The passage in Ezekiel where those who sigh over the abominations are sealed against the jugments is the inverse of the mark. God's mark is on those who are before Him repenting and grieving over sin and injustice. The beast's mark is for those who will bow and call evil, "good".

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Gen 6:4 "the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children"
Gen 6:2 "the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives"

Jesus said angels don't marry meaning they don't take wives.

:dunce: bla, bla, bla, bla, bla :dunce:

beameup

Jesus said angels don't marry meaning they don't take wives.

Just goes to show the shallowness of your reading comprehension for everyone to see.
For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage,
but are as the angels of God in heaven. Mat 22:30

First off, these are fallen angels that have fully materialized on earth in Genesis 6.
Second, they TOOK 'ishshah :woman, wife, female, of all they chose.
"the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them"
Angels in heaven are all males, so ideas of "marriage" and "cohabitation" are nonsense.

Making vast conclusions with half-vast data again? Got those "blinders" on again? :duh: :confused:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Shirley MacLaine will be
supergirl.gif
super :freak: (Ge 10:9) for a few years when she takes the mark of the beast; but, what about eternity? :burnlib: Ge 3:5

See:

What is the Christ consciousness?
The I Am Presence by antichrist (2 Pe 2:1) Freelight :idea:

Last edited: