Taking the Mark of the Beast

beameup

All homo-sapiens have their name written in the book of life...
:dizzy: You are born spiritually dead (Jn 10:1). As a reminder, neither Shirley MacLaine nor Freeli :idea: are telling you the truth (Jn 10:1).

All homo-sapiens have their name written in the book of life... in-other-words, all humans have the opportunity to get-right with God, otherwise God could not send them into eternity away from his presence. If they fail to get-right with God, then their names are blotted out of the book of life.
It's only you that is confused :confused: ....others clearly understand.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[:dizzy: You are born spiritually dead (Jn 10:1). As a reminder, neither Shirley MacLaine nor Freeli :idea: are telling you the truth (Jn 10:1).] All homo-sapiens have their name written in the book of life... in-other-words, all humans have the opportunity to get-right with God, otherwise God could not send them into eternity away from his presence. If they fail to get-right with God, then their names are blotted out of the book of life. It's only you that is confused ....others clearly understand.
:dizzy: The Book of Life contains the names of those who have been saved (Phil. 4:3). Abide in him and your name won't be blotted out.

See:

Abide in Him

beameup

:dizzy: The Book of Life contains the names of those who have been saved (Phil. 4:3). Abide in him and your name won't be blotted out.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There is more than "one" book. The Lamb's Book of Life is where you're name is written when you trust Christ and receive the sealing of the Holy Spirit.

The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. - Rev 17:8 - these were NEVER in the Book of Life

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. - Rev 20:12 - these are in the Book of Life and are judged out of it

And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life. - Rev 21:27 - these are in the Lamb's book of life, they are eternally secure

He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels. - Rev 3:5 - these were always in the Book and won't be blotted out

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...[T]hese were always in the Book and won't be blotted out...

:dizzy:

Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire (Re 20:11–15).

If your attorney is the son of the judge, then you're in the good ol' boys club. :juggle: Evidence against you? Let's look at the tape. Nothing there? Ok, innocent of all charges. Case dismissed.

Your attorney isn't the son of the judge? Let's hear the tape of evidence against you. :popcorn: Did you hate that man without a cause? Guilty of murder. Did you look on that woman with lust who was not your wife? Guilty of adultery. Did you think that thought? :granite: TMI :shocked: Winfrey