Syrian speaks truth to power (CNN)

drbrumley

:rotfl:

Take out WHAT airfield? Assad was ruinnning air missions from that airbase within hours.:doh:

They were careful to not crater the runway. :chuckle:

Well, that is true.

All things considered, this attack was very weak.

Foxfire

Drones can do what cruise missiles can? Huh. Didn't know that.

$100mil worth of drones can do a lot more damage than Trump actually did with all those cruse missiles.

For all the actual damage that he did.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he did it. But your initial post that I responded to was a gross shift of blame from the republican congress that refused to let Bama settle Assads hash long ago.

Nice dodge. ;)

drbrumley

Which Muslim Country in the Middle East Will President Kushner Bomb Next?
Thomas DiLorenzo

Just wondering. Maybe we should start a pool. Perhaps President Kushner will rely on the advice of his wife, The First Lady, close friend of Chelsea Clinton, who would have supported Hillary had her father not run.

drbrumley

If Trump is willing to defy his own word, as well as constitutional, domestic, and international law regarding war, will he now use his presidential power to affirm his principles and bypass the politicized courts (whose overreach he has often disparaged) and unilaterally nullify Roe v. Wade and all subsequent federal court decisions which slavishly follow that case’s nullification of all state laws regarding abortion?

After all, “No child of God should ever suffer such horror.”

Addendum: If that’s too “extreme” (Trump always starts his negotiations by pushing too far, they say), consider that China’s government has forced Chinese women to have a third of a BILLION abortions since 1979. It’s proven. It’s policy. And they brag about it.

“No child of God should ever suffer such horror,” right?

OK, Mr. President: why are you sitting with Xi and laughing it up at Mar a Lago? Are Syrian babies worth more to the national interests of the United States than Chinese babies are?

Thank you Mr Chris for pointing this out

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
If Trump is willing to defy his own word, as well as constitutional, domestic, and international law regarding war, will he now use his presidential power to affirm his principles and bypass the politicized courts (whose overreach he has often disparaged) and unilaterally nullify Roe v. Wade and all subsequent federal court decisions which slavishly follow that case’s nullification of all state laws regarding abortion?

sounds good to me! :thumb:

ok doser

well, i dunno about that

i think you pretty much have to be a hypocrite 24/7 if you're any kind of politician

musterion

$100mil worth of drones can do a lot more damage than Trump actually did with all those cruse missiles.

For all the actual damage that he did.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he did it. But your initial post that I responded to was a gross shift of blame from the republican congress that refused to let Bama settle Assads hash long ago.

Nice dodge. ;)

You miss Obama, don't you.

ok doser

i think we all do

CRYING-COVER.jpg

musterion

Agreed, but no....he WON'T do that. Thereby making himself the biggest hypocritical president of our time

Hypothetical.

If Trump matched Obama executive order for XO on about the same level of things - not just rolling back Obama's XOs but initiating his own the way Obama did - would that make Trump a hypocrite? Or could he just cite Obama's XOs and get by with whatever he wants, also thereby solidifying the precedent of XO power for all future Presidents?

Or is that cat already forever out of the bag no matter what Trump does or doesn't do?

drbrumley

Hypothetical.

If Trump matched Obama executive order for XO on about the same level of things - not just rolling back Obama's XOs but initiating his own the way Obama did - would that make Trump a hypocrite? Or could he just cite Obama's XOs and get by with whatever he wants, also thereby solidifying the precedent of XO power for all future Presidents?

Or is that cat already forever out of the bag no matter what Trump does or doesn't do?
Well musterion, the precident had already been set. Obama did it, Bush did it, Clinton and on and on and on. So my thinking is what's the point now of not doing xo's. Esp, when his justification is the children. All children are imprtant..assad (allegedly gasses his people while he (trump)is mucking it up with the leader of a nation who has killed millions in his own country. Obviously he didn't think about his actions very deeply. That's not even mentioning the murder of millions since 1973 here.

So this bridge has already been blown up as far as xo are concerned and there is no going back