Syrian speaks truth to power (CNN)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
perhaps some heads need chopping :think:

mideast-crisis-syria-assad.jpg

drbrumley

“He Died so that ISIS Could Rule Syria”
Thomas DiLorenzo

That’s what the U.S. government would now have to say to the mother of the next American soldier to die in Syria. *Asaad is fighting ISIS. *The U.S. attacked Asaad. *Therefore, the U.S. is now allied in war with ISIS, Asaad’s enemy.
“But my son joined the military to fight ISIS,” the bamboozled and clueless Boobus Americani would say.
Trump has now adopted the Obama administration’s policy in Syria. After all, recall how, during the presidential campaign, he kept repeating the line that “the Obama administration created ISIS!” *Well, yes, and now Trump is allied with this American creation

If they end up gaining now along with AlQueda (remember them) then yes it would be tragic.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Give yourself an F- on your oft stated supposed reliance on your, oft failure once more at "things that differ are not the same."

Going into both videos from a careful, unbiased, properly informed attempt at a contrast between both his and her recurrent behavioral patterns throughout both videos, reveals, among other things that...

Both he and she were obviously a bit out of it throughout both videos.

Not surprising, given the difference in time zones.

Thus, not only BOTH their dry eyes, but both their somewhat tooth pick held open eyes, effect.

Hers more so, given the impact of heavy makeup, and glaring bright lights of a tv studio on the eyes at wee ours of the morning; when one's eyes are driest.

And just as behavioral patterns throughout both those videos are basically the same; so are hers.

The difference being her show of more concern on the video I posted, than on the one you posted.

Which means nothing anyway, as newsreporters are ever observed showing a fake concern one moment and a "now for the weather" smile, a split second afterwards.

Further, in both videos, she is clearly aware that a time has been allotted to her time with him during what are clearly two live interviews.

She is clearly focused on the clock, and the need to keep things moving forward within the time her producers have alloted for her during said interview.

That o ever bright "Bart" was my point.

Lol, those of you who responded, along with the often foolish, Musti, on such things - you each also read your own foolishness into what I'd meant :D

As in all things in life...

There are things that differ within a thing.

And there are things that only appear to be the same.

And there are things that are not the same.

And there are things that only appear to be the same.

As such, there is ever the need to be striving towards unbiased, objective contrast of recurrent behavioral patterns as to the above four-fold principle, going into a thing.
:blabla:

Foxfire

How come Obama didn't do this first? Lines in the sand and all that...

Because when he went to congress and asked for an authorization for use of military force [UMF] the republicans (who incidentally were pounding him for abusing the war powers act) took a pass?

Oh yeah............that...

musterion

how come the arab countries don't put pressure on assad to stop using wmds?

One theory is that he's the last remaining strongman stabilizer in the region, as evil as he is, and when he's gone...

The Zoo’s Big Cat cages have been opened for more than seven years.

There’s no going back to the time of Zookeepers Hussein (Iraq), Bin Ali (Tunisia), Mubarak (Egypt), Kaddaffi (Libya) and Abdullah Salah (Yemen), being able to contain the rabid cats . . .

The entire region understands this; Assad has no allies in proximity. Assad is the only Zookeeper remaining amid a land that has moved away from Zoo-keeping. It’s only Assad, Russia and Iran who are trying to deny the reality of the inevitable.

Assad is now the problem for the neighborhood.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...weapons-the-issue-is-extremism-and-stability/

Foxfire

:rotfl:

You want Trump to act like Bama 2.0? At least that would have been a FAR more effective use for the $50-100 mil the missile raid cost, not that I think it would be a prudent move.

I'm getting whiplash just from watching the sudden reversal from the right as to their attitude toward continued regime change from the Bama/Clinton era.

musterion

You want Trump to act like Bama 2.0? At least that would have been a FAR more effective use for the $50-100 mil the missile raid cost, not that I think it would be a prudent move.

I'm getting whiplash just from watching the sudden reversal from the right as to their attitude toward continued regime change from the Bama/Clinton era.

Drones can take out an airfield as effectively as cruise missiles?

Huh. Didn't know that.

Foxfire

Drones can take out an airfield as effectively as cruise missiles?

Huh. Didn't know that.

Take out WHAT airfield? Assad was running air missions from that airbase within hours.:doh:

They were careful to not crater the runway. :chuckle: