Suggestions for the TOL Topic of the Day

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Should government employees take a pay cut?

Which ones.

:noid:

How about liberal organizations that hide behind real causes to advance communism and the redistribution of wealth. Such as the NAACP. Since the decided to prove Limbaugh right.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bal-md.brock25feb25,0,6859523.story

The NAACP is not just a civil rights organization. It is the nation's oldest and largest civil rights organization in this nation charged with the responsibility to ensure equal opportunity and access for all Americans. And when we speak about people of color, we're really speaking to the issues of Americans who feel that they've been locked out of a prosperous society.

drbrumley

May I suggest,

Is Israel today still God's covenant people?

See chat box converstaion with Adambassador. In reply in to Graphite

The Graphite

"Why did you change your religion?"

To clarify: If you have ever changed your religion, what is the #1 single reason you did so?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Sweet topics for discussion

Is Good & Plenty really either? :chew:

OR

Is Chick-O-Stick the worst name for a candy ever? :think:

nicholsmom

Where were you when the twin towers came down?

What's the greatest thing about being a parent?

What will you be planting in your garden this Spring?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Whether you think it's the worst name for a candy or not, it's still the best candy ever!

I'll take a Butterfinger for domestic candy and for foreign, serious chocolate...maybe Valrhona milk chocolate or Lindt dark chocolate with orange. :chew:

That gives me an idea: best desert you ever had...or best candy of all time. :think:

nicholsmom

I'll take a Butterfinger for domestic candy and for foreign, serious chocolate...maybe Valrhona milk chocolate or Lindt dark chocolate with orange. :chew:
Oh, that is one of my all-time favorites. Also by Lindt is one of the very few milk chocolates that I like - the coconut milk chocolate - yummy. Butterfinger is good, but Dove dark chocolate with raspberry fudge centers (got some heart-shaped ones for Valentine's Day :D) are delectable.

That gives me an idea: best desert you ever had...or best candy of all time. :think:
:first:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Pick your final four...and repick the champ when they are in. Unless you have a crystal ball and see a team just going cold.