Study: Homophobes Might Be Hidden Homosexuals

Arthur Brain

Speaking "daddy issues" :

I know a guy from a well to do family that was sent off to boarding school as a child (what happened at that boarding school, only he knows, but I highly suspect something horrible happened to that innocent child).

Was being shipped away (and hence not feeling loved) the reason this pompous arse morally confused guy constantly defends homosexuality on an internet forum?

I can only speculate.

Uh, you calling anyone else pompous is yet another irony meter gone up in smoke. You're one of the biggest stuffed shirts on here ya big windbag...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's a tough one, mostly because so little of it has anything to do with me. I grew up in a loving home,...

I wasn't talking about you TH. The guy I know was sent away to a boarding school (where he developed "daddy issues" and other issues which very might have resulted from being sexually molested) and later 'married' someone of the same sex.

Because of his abandonment by his father as a child, he sent off his 'husband' to work while he stayed at home raising their adopted child.

Now that we've had another enlightening chat, I'll leave you good decent God-fearing heterosexuals alone to do what you do best:

Gossip.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I wasn't talking about you TH. The guy I know was sent away to a boarding school (where he developed "daddy issues" and other issues which very might have resulted from being sexually molested) and later 'married' someone of the same sex.
I wasn't speaking to that part of the narrative. The second part was what I was responding to, the thing you used the earlier as a launching point for. It was an amalgam of similar claims you've made about me. Or it was a strange way to respond to me and I'd wonder how you know what that fellow does on the internet.

Now that we've had another enlightening chat, I'll leave you good decent God-fearing heterosexuals alone to do what you do best: Gossip.
An equally odd claim to make considering what you frequently pass for source material, but good luck with that eternal thread of yours.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
unlike you, whose stock in trade is pulling stuff out your :shut: ??
You could have gone for extra credit with "aspirations" but that'll have to do. There you go, Francis, right back in your wheelhouse. Anything on the topic or am I it where you're concerned?

Like I had to ask.

WizardofOz

On that note: Let's talk about our childhoods.

Hunting, fishing, camping, swimming, baseball, are just a few things that I did with my dad.

Anyone else care to share their childhood experiences with their dad?

This has to be one of the more bizarre posts you've made. OP brings up repressed homosexual desires and you proceed to talk about how normal your relationship with you father was and challenge others to share stories about their childhood.

If your psychologist's couch could talk...it would probably sound a lot like this.

zoo22

Study Reveals Homophobic Men Are, In Fact, More Likely To Be Gay

Additionally, the study aimed to define “homophobia” correctly, which is often confused with “homonegativism.”

It reported that “homophobia is an emotional or affective response including fear, anxiety, anger, discomfort and aversion that an individual experiences in interacting with gay individuals, which may or may not involve a cognitive component.”

Homonegativism is something completely different as a “multidimensional construct that includes judgment regarding the morality of homosexuality, decisions concerning personal or social relationships, and any response concerning beliefs, preferences, legality, social desirability, or similar cognitive responses.”\

Full article

zoo22

This has to be one of the more bizarre posts you've made. OP brings up repressed homosexual desires and you proceed to talk about how normal your relationship with you father was and challenge others to share stories about their childhood.

If your psychologist's couch could talk...it would probably sound a lot like this.

:plain:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
zoo said:
"It reported that “homophobia is an emotional or affective response including fear, anxiety, anger, discomfort and aversion that an individual experiences in interacting with gay individuals, which may or may not involve a cognitive component.”"

why shouldn't one have an aversion to perversion?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Sodomites
limpwrist.gif
] why shouldn't one have an aversion to perversion?

Many are Esau’s descendants (Re 11:8). :eek:linger:

The wickedness of Sodom ([Ex 20:14] heterosexual [Lev. 20:10–12] or homosexual [Lev. 20:10,13]) was notorious (Gen. 13:13).

"Ginger kids have no souls." ~ Eric Cartman, South Park

Last edited: