ECT STP Apology to Interplanner (Sort of)

God's Truth

Show me how 'what you meant to RD about needing to leave' has to do with STP's apology...

I was letting him AND ALL READERS know that I had to go and would discuss more later.

You need to stop telling people how to post. You don't realize it but you are not very good at it.

You sound like an ignorant hypocrite.

Maybe these posts from you should be in a private message---for sure more so than mine.

glorydaz

I am trying to show you how to get closer to God.

It didn't work for you, why do you think anyone would try what you did?

When Jesus and the apostles preached do you think it would be okay to say to them what you just said to me?

STOP....You are not Jesus, nor are you an Apostles, nor are you a teacher of God's word. Stop.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
GT believes the false "I'm better than the other guy" doctrine where God's grace is ignored and her "I obey everything" is made the measure of faith.
Yep.

Romans 10 KJV
(2) For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.
(3) For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

Interplanner

Wrong again and maintaining your perfect record of being 100% wrong. Not many people are as consistent as you. Well done!

Acts 2, 13, 15. You and STP keep saying they don't mean what they say in normal grammar and English because 2P2P would collapse.

That's why I'm not too concerned about their opines.

Interplanner

More rabid ranting with half-truths and misdirection's.

P.S. There are MANY gospels in the scripture. Gospel means GOOD NEWS and there is PLENTY of that in the Bible.

That is why D'ism is a cult, right there. There are some other incidents that are called good news or announcements. But when you get to the NT it is one. Enter the mistakes of the Judaizers. They invent another Gospel that Paul has to deal with in Gal and is dealt with in Acts 15. But Paul is totally unified with Peter and there is one Gospel, as we know from Gal 2.

The fact that D'ism entitles itself to dissent from Paul in what he says in Gal 1-2, is enough on its own to dismiss it as cult.

Interplanner

STP wrote:
Quote Originally Posted by SaulToPaul View Post
What little bit he has posted about how to be saved, and about justification, he seems to be correct. This is ultimately the main thing we need to know. I wish he would focus more on these things.

So, my hat's off to him for that.

I don't know what happened, but thought I had posted this response here:

There is no such thing as compartmentalizing the promise to the fathers and the Gospel of justification. STP has this view from breathing too much 2P2P. It is obviously a unity in Acts 13, 2, 3, and 2 Tim 2:8 on which I did a separate thread.

Change your beliefs until it is a unity in your mind.

Right Divider

Body part
That is why D'ism is a cult, right there.
I guess that you're interested in a vacation from TOL.

There are some other incidents that are called good news or announcements. But when you get to the NT it is one.
Since you have a fairy tale version of "the NT", I can see how you are so completely confused.

Enter the mistakes of the Judaizers. They invent another Gospel that Paul has to deal with in Gal and is dealt with in Acts 15. But Paul is totally unified with Peter and there is one Gospel, as we know from Gal 2.

The fact that D'ism entitles itself to dissent from Paul in what he says in Gal 1-2, is enough on its own to dismiss it as cult.
Don't you ever tire of being completely wrong about just about everything?

Interplanner

What fairy tale. use specific points or shut up.

There is nothing confusing about 'if anyone preaches another gospel, he is accursed.' Show me how you confused that with multiple gospesl?

Your latest items about the kingdom of God do not answer what happened in intertestament Judaism. They had beliefs about the kingdom of God, and it sounds like you think they were right but what Jesus said was mistaken.

I know this is a huge challenge but try to speak as completely as you can. You just keep limiting yourself to oneline smackdowns and smartmouthings. It's a horrible way to communicate.

As for online presence, I work over full time and have 3 grandkids and other life. You really know a lot don't you?

Right Divider

Body part
What fairy tale. use specific points or shut up.

There is nothing confusing about 'if anyone preaches another gospel, he is accursed.' Show me how you confused that with multiple gospesl?
Try actually reading the Bible and believing it.

It ACTUALLY says ".... another gospel UNTO YOU". That a key to understanding that passage, but you are too indoctrinated into your fairy tale to see it.

Interplanner

It ACTUALLY says ".... another gospel UNTO YOU". That a key to understanding that passage, but you are too indoctrinated into your fairy tale to see it.

Irrelevant. He only preached one gospel, it was a unity. 2 Tim 2:8 is said at the END of his career. Rom 1 and 2 are all singular Gospel. "According to my Gospel."

Interplanner

How complicated can you make the one gospel of Gal 1:8? Only D'ists would do it--they have the twots.

Interplanner

Way was it HIS gospel?

Because it saved him. It is not doctrinally only his. I have shown many times he and Peter say the same thing on David, faith, justification, forgiveness, Abraham, whatever. You have the twots. The idea it was just his is some idea some busy 2P2Ps came up with because they have the twots.