ECT STP Apology to Interplanner (Sort of)

Interplanner

Your interp is completely bogus and that's why I'm not too concerned with your opines.

that would seem to mean that my posts are correct because you are among the only people I know who can read this in Galatians:

...a gospel other than the one we preached to you... or
...the truth of the gospel...

And conclude that there are two!

Based on how you do 2:7, there are two gods in v8.

In 3:8 there is the 'gospel preached in advance to Abraham...' but obviously it is two gospels!

Then there is 3:23's 'before this faith came,...' which is obviously 2 faiths, can't we see?

Or the cross of Christ in 6:14. Clearly this is crosses, because 2P2P is true. One is Jewish and one is for everyone else.

Keep on twotin'!

Danoh

that would seem to mean that my posts are correct because you are among the only people I know who can read this in Galatians:

In 3:8 there is the 'gospel preached in advance to Abraham...' but obviously it is two gospels!

Then there is 3:23's 'before this faith came,...' which is obviously 2 faiths, can't we see?

Or the cross of Christ in 6:14. Clearly this is crosses, because 2P2P is true. One is Jewish and one is for everyone else.

Keep on twotin'!

:rotfl:

Now that is one severe confusion on your part, IP.

Nevertheless, the gospel (good news) of Romans 5:8 towards you.

SaulToPaul 2

STP wrote:
Quote Originally Posted by SaulToPaul View Post
What little bit he has posted about how to be saved, and about justification, he seems to be correct. This is ultimately the main thing we need to know. I wish he would focus more on these things.

So, my hat's off to him for that.

I don't know what happened, but thought I had posted this response here:

There is no such thing as compartmentalizing the promise to the fathers and the Gospel of justification. STP has this view from breathing too much 2P2P. It is obviously a unity in Acts 13, 2, 3, and 2 Tim 2:8 on which I did a separate thread.

Change your beliefs until it is a unity in your mind.

None of this makes any sense.

Right Divider

Body part

Keep on twotin'!
You have scrambled eggs where your brain should be.