St. Louis Cardinals - Cardinal Country

SaulToPaul 2

Oh, you're TOL's Will Rogers, again, eh Gertrude? Why don't you tell the audience how you, in both your baseball and dating careers, led the "league" in "go get 'em next time"'s, and that you led the league in "intentional walks" given to you by the Mary Grace's of your area?

:chuckle:

Thou hast well said, saint john!

john w

Hall of Fame
How did my Hotlanta Braves end up in 1st place?
Surely, this cannot last. And, don't call me Shirley.

"my" Hotlanta Braves, you quip, Mayor? Can you invite me to your exclusive suite, when the Braves meet the Cards, in Warmlanta? Am I getting through to you, fella? You give STP $5, and he wants $5,000,000...You give him $5,000,000.....

SaulToPaul 2

"my" Hotlanta Braves, you quip, Mayor? Can you invite me to your exclusive suite, when the Braves meet the Cards, in Warmlanta? Am I getting through to you, fella? You give STP $5, and he wants $5,000,000...You give him $5,000,000.....

Me, and Howard, Floyd, and Emmitt cashed in our 401ks to purchase a corporate suite, saint john.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That's a Winner - Redbirds 8 - 6 Cubbies

GettyImages-682747090.0.jpg

john w

Hall of Fame
Cubs Cards on ESPN tonight - Sunday Night Baseball - Busch Stadium and the Redbirds are going for the sweep.

Now, it's officially over-the Cards had their World Series, and have peaked. It was a fabulous, albeit short, season. I look forward to spring training next year. Pitchers report 2/17/2019.